Denied App. for Animal Care Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden201

Level 0
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (In Game Name): Jayden201
Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: Texas time Wednesdays Thursdays Fridays after 4:30 Pm till i dont really know

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No sorry

Do you have a microphone? No only a phone

List your current and past applications: None this is my first one

What is your motivation for applying?: So i can share and teach my knowledge of different species of animals

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I have worked in a real life zoo in both penguin and tiger exhibits

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Mr.OrangeJay
Your Teachers In Game Age: 29
Teachers Subject: Any animals in concern

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes i have

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

Not the AFK because most teachers on this server tend to be AFK when they are really needed in thier class periods

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general. Teachers in game and out game should devote thier career life to the students around the world or one school. Teachers' salary should be limited 100 to 400 yen a week for thier devoting efforts. Teachers should spend their spare time to help students, prepare for the next lesson, and relax only when they can

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: They grow the peoples' mind so when they play games they still learn all the basics about what teachers teach and express about.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Mr. OrangeJay is blonde headed young and pale with a panda onesie at all times. What makes him different is that he is asian in two ways chinese and also korean so a two bumber! His outlooks on students will be encouraging so that they can learn. His perpective on the teachers are unique because he likes some he doesnt like them but doesnt care when it comes to working with them. His plans for the future is to devote his life to teaching till he grows old and cant live actively.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Stop and stop them nicely and if they wont listen i will have to sadly tell them to get to the office this instant.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? Yell so i can get my respect i deserve while teaching then go on with the lesson like nothing happended

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? Funny and kind to my fellow teachers and play friendly and dont interupt other peoples' bee wax

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom. Stern A smile on his face
Smart Straight backed talk like i am the boss (which i am)

BACKSTORY

His story is when he was working in a zoo with kind fluffy and cuddly animals till the zoo collapses but i stayed and helped the animals to safety then realized the worker told me to come closer to tell me something and said "Go to a certain school and apply for a animal working job because you are a natural"then he cried because he had to leave the animals then he remember he would get to work with other animals if he teached animal care class so he can show other wonderful students that there is love for animals for everybody and everybody can be happy with any species even bad crawly kinds. So he applied for a teacher application so he could teach all the info jumbled up in him about animals. So he decided... He will be the #1 animal expert starting at a local high school till he bumps up to expert.

Sorry if there isnt 300 words but i hope you eccept the application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread