job2310

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name: job2310

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Librarian

How often do you log onto the server?: Pretty much all the time

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No

Do you have a microphone? Almost

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: One time but I cant remember.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes I will.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: My role would be to help students find books and help them enjoy reading.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been on other servers and did family RP's.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I know this job because I go to library's often and my real name sounds the same! The Librarian would help you to help people find books .

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Keep calm and say please be quiet I am trying to work. And somehow make it sound polite not like: HEY SHH I AM WORKING HERE!

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Keep calm and try to do it.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: Tell them to stop and if they hurt themselves take them to the nurse.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Miss Jolene.
Chosen Job: Librarian

Motivation for Joining YHS: Helping people not to struggle and make the school better and helping Icebag if she needs me.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted because most of the time I am quiet. I am friendly and like helping people out. Especially Icebag. It would be nice to work with a friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread