mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

appending in call..

ASHSOCIETY

Level 71
nvrsleeps
nvrsleeps
Icon
What's your Minecraft Username?: nvrsleeps
What's the title of your suggestion?: appending in call..

What's your suggestion?:
we are able to append in descriptions, in character chat, in languages, in whisper, in yell, in /me's, and much more. but not in /call.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
this would be beneficial to the server, as it would make it a lot easier to send paragraph's as being in a call with somebody in-character rather than sending separate multiple messages at once, and potentially flooding chat. we can append in PRETTY much everything.. I don't see what the harm could be to be able to append in call.

not quite sure how to elaborate further with this, because it's pretty, self-explanatory.
 
I'm not 100% sure if this is possible (does the call plugin make it difficult to implement?), but also I don't see why it wouldn't be?

In my own personal opinion I don't think it's super necessary, but I also can't think of any drawbacks for just having it as an option, so

+1
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top