Denied Applcation ✘

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN:
Role in School Council: Being a Counsillor

Expected activity (out of ten): 8
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 17
Previous Applications: A few that did not get in
Motivation for joining: I wanted to make the school a better place and safe and friendly.
What is the School Council?: The school council is like the city council or something like that. It runs the school and helps it to be a better place
What happens in the School Council?: In the school council the people try and make the school safer and fun

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: Kindly say I do not agree on that

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would say "Okay if you don't like it that's okay I think that was a bad idea anyway

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: I would like to thank ducks for approving this and I will make this place better. I promise

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I say I am very sorry.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I stay calm and say, Okay and I realise why this has happened.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role? I would say how kind I am and how much I love other students, it would be amazing and an opportunity if I could join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread