USA Eastern I play 3am-6pm

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
yes, Kidthe1trick#6863

Do you have a microphone?
Yeah

List your current and past applications:
This is my only application

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I just play like 70 hours a week. I’ve only been playing for three weeks but I've made a lot of money in items and have 150k on an apartment.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?
I’m interested in events and making this game more enjoyable to new players

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I would like to apply for on the road duty, but if I can’t then I'll be a psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
I’ve been to a psychiatrist in real life, and I study psychology irl more than a the****** irl.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Surgeon dose medical operations such as inserts or correction and repairing the body. The doctor primary is someone who helps with overall health such as physical body. And the psychiatrist dose mental health evaluation and tries to help chemical imbalances to reduce ambiguity.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Code black is a bomb threat and suspicious activity
Code blue is Medical emergencies such as cardiac arrest or having respiratory issues
Code brown is and external emergency such as severe weather
Code green is emergency activation is required by medical staff
Code pink is infant/child abduction
Code orange is hazardous material/spill
Code red is a fire/smoke alarm
Code silver is a live shooter
Code violet is a combative individual
Code white an evacuation is to occur
Code yellow is an internal emergency such as medical emergancy in the building
Code clear the emergency has been cleared and is now over
Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I will take a demotion or start low on the ladder doesn't matter to me. I will also consider recommendations for new opportunities of employment.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do acknowledge this and am willing to work hard. I just need to be able to check the auction house and go to stores when they open when on break time.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yeah, I understand that, I don’t really have any friend in this game so I have nothing better to do. Beside the new person I just gave my apartment permissions to for free, grade 8. I told the person I don’t need your money as long as u play the game often, rent free.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I will try my best to not take training out of character. Sometimes It’s hard to be perfect in character. I do try though.
1642790581073.png

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Well, currently my character is missing a couple teeth, and has red hair that isint ******* that well. But my character is willing get a haircut and fix his teeth at the dentist if things go ok with getting a job. My character is very friendly to green people and like to help people learn the game.

What are they like on and off the job?
My character is super professional on the job, never stutters or misses a que, extremely on point and doesn't get distracted, use to take classes seriously when in 12th grade. And off the job my character doesn't have any friend so I typically don’t really do much beside run around and play with my toys. My character has never been in a fight. Doesn't really even know what gangrp is yet.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
I treat my coworkers well in character and would basically treat them like a family member. Usually, 100% straight to the point unless there is down time and are off the clock. My plans for the future is to save up to make like 5-10 mil and buy a car to give to my friend who's been playing this game for 4 years. They enjoy this game and I want them to be able to have a car. My only goal is to buy a car while playing this game. I already have enough to buy my own house as I am a self sufficient marketing beast.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
My character has never had time to join a athletics team. He spent all his younger years in the business world marketing. My character did go to the hospital one time to talk about depression and got kicked out of the hospital for no reason. So, no he has no issues for mental or physical health.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Richard Larson

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr. (single)

Characters Given Name(s):
He was never given any nicknames besides, Ed Sheeran because of the red hair. I also sang a couple songs to Sxtanic before since she asked.

Characters Preferred Name:
Rich is my nickname I usually tell people. You can call me Richy, Richard, Rich kid, and Dick. Whatever floats your boat. As a person who isn't good at remembering name because I never see the same name twice, it’s not a big deal to me.

Characters Age:
My character is 18 but I'm trying to become and adult at like age 35 or something. I’ve been 18 for a very long time. I could of went through the school ranking like 5 times now. I’m ready to become an adult.

Characters Gender:
My character is a male. He is single and interested in Females, but hasn't had the opportunity to meet anyone he finds attractive. While Richards high demeaner for growth in wealth, Richard is focused on making money and becoming a better version of himself for when the dose meet the right girl.

Characters Religious Domination:
Non-religious, But if anything, pantheism (similar to Christianity)

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Caucasian

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
I’m 18 years old, I’ve been playing for about a month

Working Experience(s):
I am grade 12 and I’m applying to become an adult

Academic Degree:
I am grade 12

Year of Graduation:
Hopefully right now I graduate

Major(s):
Psychology , art, Physed

Minor(s):
Social Networking, Business, Math, Physics

Native Languages:
English
Other Languages:

None

1642790581091.png

KARAKURA HOSPITAL INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name):
Mattyboymun

Time spent on SchoolRP:
200 hours ish about 3 weeks

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

Trying to advertise and get more people to join and play the game and reduce the amount of complaints. This game has potential and brings a lot to the table for the younger generation. There's just way to many bad people who promote content that isn't good for kids and have taken over the server. If I was a parent I would defiantly not allow my kids to be exposed to some of the content on this server.
Which time zone are you in?
Eastern 3am-7pm is around when I play. Some days I've put in like 70 hours a week. But I'm looking into other games as wel.

Account name is : Mattyboymun

1642790581109.png

In-Character (IC) Section

Characters Full Name: Richard Larson

Characters Age: 18 trying to become 30ish

Characters Current Medical Knowledge:
I would say a little above average, But I did not take AP bio irl or pre Med in college or High school.

Characters IC Phone Number:
(030)-789-0738

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly?
I’ve been playing for about 200 in game hours.

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?:
I am not affiliated with any gangs. I’ve talk to maybe 2 gang rp members while playing SRP and I'm not interested in Gangrp. But I need new content while playing this game. I’ve already done a bunch of stuff and I'm tired of being a student. I probably have over 150 in game hours as a 12th grader.

Does your character carry a criminal record, if so, what?:
My character got a penalty today because I was at an apartment auction during school hours.

Do you understand the general information regarding interns? (Listed under the #Internship channel in the Karakura Emergency discord):
I can't find the discord channel but I'm sure I will once I find it.​

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application was denied as it was either not good enough or your reputation/activity wasn't the best.
Better luck next time, however.​

Users who are viewing this thread