players online

Accepted Application for Art Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

moosteryGG

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name):MysteryGG

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: I have been coming on the server everyday for the past month ever since the first day of joining.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications: Cheerleader- accepted
Application for Art teacher - Denied- too many grammar mistakes

What is your motivation for applying?: I love showing that anyone can be creative and if they show passion towards the subject and are willing to put the time and effort into it, they can go and reach their goals.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I am a digital artist and i am doing a game design in college, This requires you to have artist talent or to have a very creative mind. I have taught many of my friends on how to draw body sculptures and the human anatomy. My friends see me as the Teacher of the group of friends.

This is some of the body anatomy that I've done, This example is of a character sitting. This is one of many doodles i have done recently.

This is one of my Characters that I created for a medieval roleplay.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Miss Genie

Your Teachers In Game Age: 25

Teachers Subject: Art Teacher

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes and I understand the Megathread.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

Bring in teachers that can relate to the students as they understand what the students feel about the school. also Allowing different genders to do certain things, such as being a cheerleader or getting on the football team as this would allow many other students to apply for something that they love.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

The main purpose to being a teacher is to help the students excel within the subject that they want to improve in. Help them become better at their selected subject to achieve their best. Teachers are also there to show their ways of technique to help the students.

The usual salary that an art teacher gets within being in a secondary school is 53,000 to 55,000 annually per year. On the server I think that the salary for a art teacher should be 50 Yen each week as this would make things fair.

As a teacher I would spend my spare time improving my art style, This is useful as it both helps me develops different techniques to show the students and to give the students something new to try out.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
Teachers are important to the server to maintain peace and to stop any wrong doing that happen within school perimeters. They are there to show students things regarding the working world of life, with learning CPR to learning about money and currency.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Miss Genie is a warm and gentle individual who loves showing students the way of drawing and the body anatomy. she has straight white hair that falls down to her waist. she wears a blue hat that covers the back of her head. her eyes are different colors of Blue and green she wears a blue jacket over her black shirt with black pants. My character is unique because she is very serious about her area of Art.

The outlook that miss genie thinks about her students is that even if some are trouble makers she will always adore the students and she will try her hardest to try and help these students out. she will also try her hardest to get along with the other teachers.

Her personality is a bubbly and more energetic then normal. She is a very talkative person and becomes serious when she is about to teacher her lesson. she loves teaching people the ways of the fine art.

Her plans to the future is to be able to get students to start enjoying life to the fullest by being creative by making inspiring pieces of art and be able to make a living out of it.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: *Walks up to them and ask them to stop cursing.* "This isn't a very good way to represent yourself. is it? what if your parents were to hear you spit that profound language out of your mouths? they wouldn't be happy now would they?"

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? *Taps on the desk with her paint brush* if they do not listen then i will say " The longer you keep talking and not listening, the longer you will be here after the bell has gone."

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? she will act all quiet but she will be reading her book about the fine arts and maybe a book about murder mysteries too.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me Flicks paint onto the canvas gracefully

/me Puts homework on the desks gently

/me Draws a small oval then a bigger one over the smaller one

/me Demonstrates on making clay figures

/me Starts drawing in the sketch book while she is not needed

BACKSTORY

Genie had a rough past within her school life but had a wonderful upbringing from moral support from her parents and a few of her friends. She found her talent for Art when she was in high school learning about Tim Burton and how he draws certain characters such as; The Corpse Bride and The nightmare before Christmas. She became infatuated with the fine arts, doodling and drawing. Which she ended up taking GCSE Art and Design with Photography. She passed with flying colors within both subjects and then wanted to go to an art school and wanted to pursue her career as a Game Designer. Genie got into the art school however was bullied immensely while she was there because she wasn’t as good as the other people who had been accepted into the art school. She didn’t make many friends being in there but she was able to improve her art skills and tried her hardest to be somewhat good at art. She passed the art school and tried to get within the games design community. Even though her art was good the companies wanted someone with better “skills” to being a proper concept artist. Genie was saddened for a little bit until she had the idea that she could work in her old high school. She spoke to the head and ended up getting the art technician job to help students get supplies and make sure that she counted on how many items each classroom had. But she was sad because she felt was wasn’t helping anyone but the students with only supplying art things, which wasn't the best thing in the world. She wanted to show her art and help the students improve. She knew that they had a brighter future if they had the right teacher leading them in a different but correct way. Allowing them to show their creatively off. So she quit her job as the art technician and is looking to show that everyone has a chance within the art community.

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread