At least once a day, if not every other

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
no

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Nope!

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
There may be ties that i am busy with life (like most people), but i will always try my hardest to get on as I can

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
I never though about it, but when you say this, it's always a possibility of it happening.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The caretaker does exactly that; they take care of the school. They are similar to a janitor where they clean and maintain the building and keep it looking its best.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I've had quite a bit of role play experience, but when it comes to a caretaker role, I haven't had much.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
nothing!

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
They maintain and take care of the school, keeping it looking nice and new.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I look toward the student, upset by their behavior, but i can't yell at them back. They really don't understand how to feel about having this job. It's not a bad job, i thoroughly enjoy it and it pays well. They just dont know what it means to have a job that you love. "Well" I say, turning to him, "I don't believe you really know what my job is like, nor might you ever, but even so; I can always report you to a teacher, you know? Disrespecting staff is definitely not something a prestigious school wants to hear of, they definitely won't let it slide without punishment."

So what if this kid thought i was pathetic? I don't feel that way at all.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I shift awkwardly, processing the task for a moment before speaking. "Well, Sir, I have no issue doing it, as long as i have the sufficient tools and safeties? I know i personally care about me getting hurt, but it would also be bad if you were to have to compensate for an employee being hurt while doing a dangerous task"

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I walked slowly and calmly as to not alarm them, I don't want them harming themselves after all, and put a hand on their shoulder. "What do you think youre doing? I dont believe this is something you should be doing. Not only is it dangerous to you, but it could possibly cause many issues in the long run. And i doubt you'd want to be fired for doing these things either"

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Robert Kirigaya
(user: ilovedprv)
Chosen Job: Caretaker

Motivation for Joining YHS: YHS seems like a very good role play server and i would just love to be involved in this type of community, especially since you don't find good rp servers that often.
Age: (wasn't sure if you wanted irl, so i just put that) 14 turning 15 in august

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I am a very positive and creative person and that i could just help with bringing this server just a little more alive with my character. I just want to be able to have someone join and think "Hey, this is a really great server, whether its the map, or the plugins, or the role players, or the staff; i just want to be able to be part of the magic.

Users who are viewing this thread