mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Application for Chef

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixieBerry

Level 0
IGN: Pixieberry
School Employee Role you are Applying For: I am applying for the Chef role.

How often do you log onto the server?: I log in for 1 hour to check up on things and, play around on the server but, i'll start playing more than just 1 hour.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes, i do have TeamSpeak3

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, i do have a microphone

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, i have never been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, i will often come onto the server as much as i possibly can.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, i do understand that i could potentially lose my job.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The role for the school chef is a person who is skilled at cooking and preparing meals for places such as Restaurants or etc.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I do have a bit of experience because ive been role playing for such a large amount of time.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I roleplay alot each day whenever i have the chance so i have much experience role playing..

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I understand the job and, the things you have to do is make quality meals for each student coming it to lunch.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would ask them to stop cussing and, if they don't stop cussing i would just report them to their teacher and, see if they would do something about it.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would try my best to work the task as carefully as i can and, try to avoid messing it up.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would ask the student employee to be more careful and, if they don't listen i'll kindly approach the principle about the matter.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Pixie
Chosen Job: Chef

Motivation for Joining YHS: My motivation to joining YHS is to make the school a better experience for the role players/students.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: My motivation is to help the students of the school and, put effort into helping the school to be a better place.

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
Bold and unbold.
IGN: Pixieberry
School Employee Role you are Applying For: I am applying for the Chef role.

How often do you log onto the server?: I log in for 1 hour to check up on things and, play around on the server but, i'll start playing more than just 1 hour.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes, i do have TeamSpeak3

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, i do have a microphone

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, i have never been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, i will often come onto the server as much as i possibly can.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, i do understand that i could potentially lose my job.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The role for the school chef is a person who is skilled at cooking and preparing meals for places such as Restaurants or etc.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I do have a bit of experience because ive been role playing for such a large amount of time.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I roleplay alot each day whenever i have the chance so i have much experience role playing..

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I understand the job and, the things you have to do is make quality meals for each student coming it to lunch.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would ask them to stop cussing and, if they don't stop cussing i would just report them to their teacher and, see if they would do something about it.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would try my best to work the task as carefully as i can and, try to avoid messing it up.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would ask the student employee to be more careful and, if they don't listen i'll kindly approach the principle about the matter.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Pixie
Chosen Job: Chef

Motivation for Joining YHS: My motivation to joining YHS is to make the school a better experience for the role players/students.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: My motivation is to help the students of the school and, put effort into helping the school to be a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread