CDT (GMT-5)

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:

Bea-Boba#6895

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I have a microphone

List your current and past applications:

I have no past applications, This is my first

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I have been roleplaying on-off for about 6 years since high school, I would like to think I can get into character very well and generate scenes and effective actions that would compliment the roleplay nicely.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

Benefiting the team takes time and effort that I am willing to put forth. My motivation begins with my in-person experience as a CNA, being in the hospital area of work I'm around doctors, EMT's, nurses and the general faculty of a full run hospital. Being a CNA is not something to apply for here since it's not a very important position for roleplay so the next best thing is a doctor, something I would effectively and greatly Roleplay to my heart's content.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

I am currently applying for the position of a Doctor

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

A doctor has the knowledge and schooling to give a diagnosis professionally. They are able to treat an array of conditions and help with different types of illnesses. A doctor is the one person you should be able to confide in if you are feeling unwell.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Director -
The main obligation of those reporting to the medical direction team is to supervise and coordinate particular health protocols for their dept.
To clarify, a medical director is primarily responsible for monitoring hospital activities and managing medical professionals, streamlining workflow and efficient patient services.

Clinical Lead - Clinical Leads oversee the working in healthcare teamwork, offering guidance, evolution, and statesmanship.

Head of Department - The Head of Department (Manager)'s primary responsibilities are to instruct, regulate, and integrate health care services within their department. In addition, they are primarily responsible for supervising and aiding others.

Psychiatrist - A psychiatrist is a mental health counselor who diagnoses and treats psychological conditions, typically with prescription. Their obligations include ****yzing mood, personality, and developmental problems, talking with patients about their symptoms to determine a prognosis, and writing prescriptions to rectify hormonal imbalances in the patient's consciousness.

Doctor - A doctor's job is to keep an up a vital separation from any potential dangers that may arise within one's humanoid form. A doctor's job entails primarily using medical methods and guidelines to prevent, diagnose, support, and treat patients living with chronic conditions, illnesses, or concussion, as well as to maintain overall health.

Surgeon - Surgeons perform operations on patients to treat various ailments like bone fractures, illnesses like malignant tumors, and disfigurements like lip appetites. Surgeons are also known for making physiological changes to the human body in order to improve it. They are well-known for pursuing a career in physical operations.

Physician - This position offers significant medical care to patients by evaluating them and determining the best treatment protocol for their illnesses or injuries. Scrutinizes patients, assesses and evaluates symptoms, interprets conditions, and prescribes medical treatment or services.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

Yes
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

If given the role Anne Dien would be 26, for now ill describe her as she is, a high school student. Anne Dien, a petite woman with light skin and a tint of pink to her cheeks with her natural light pink makeup, a soft look and Prescence surrounds her. Light blonde hair and dull green eyes, she often wears her all-time favorite perfume "Sweet pea". Anne stands at a height of 5'5, she usually tries to keep a friendly smile as to not appear any other type of emotion and worry others but she casually can get distracted and appear distant as she zones off as her mind wanders, she is a bit clumsy people think but she does do a good job.

What are they like on and off the job?

Anne likes to wear casual comfortable clothing; she is not the type to dress up just to go for a walk when she's not working. Out of work Anne often reads, goes to the library for a cup of coffee with her friends or simply relaxing in an open area because she is the type of person to people-watch, she likes to see others enjoying the nice weather just as she does. Anne is never worried about being in a hurry when she doesn't need to be.

During work, Anne is starting the workday greeting her coworkers and checking her schedule to see how many people she is seeing and/or treating that day. Constantly on her feet she can't seem to sit still if she doesn't need to, if she doesn't have a patient at the moment, going to see if anybody needs anything done or help with is at the front of her mind. When seeing a patient Anne likes to ask the questions thoroughly to make sure the patient and herself have no misunderstandings about what is talked about throughout the appointment. Anne enjoys carrying on conversations around every other question as to make the patient feel less uncomfortable with her. She knows how uncomfortable she is when she needs to see a doctor, talking to strangers about what's going on with your body isn't for everyone. She would keep a small bowl of Werther's caramel candies on her desk for patients who ask or she simply offers before they leave, Anne has never been in an office where she was uncomfortable and there was a bowl of candy staring her in the face, in her mind candy equals nice person.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Anne's view on how she sees a co-worker is solely based on first interactions, if she does her best to greet in a friendly manner they should too. Though she does understand if she's dealing with a shy person, chatting with them more is a must to get to better know how she should look at them. Anne looks at new people optimistically and try's to work and communicate with her team as well as she can even if she doesn't have the best outlook of them because it's her part of her job to get along with her team to be good at the job. For her future, Anne doesn't have the want to keep rising up, once she knows she is in the position she is happy in for now she will stay there. She could potentially stay there forever and that would be okay because she is perfectly content with what she is doing at the moment, maybe not the people but the job itself means a lot to her to keep doing it.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

Anne Dien has no history with mental or physical illnesses except for the lack of iron she takes tablets for since she has a normal iron deficiency that runs in the family. Iron deficiency causes dizziness, shortness of breath at times and fatigue which Anne has control of and has had control of since she was 11 years old.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Anne Die, let's start with her childhood. Anne grew up in a small town of 10,000 people, being from a tiny town everybody knew everyone from the neighborhood. She came to have a nickname "Bee" from which her mom gave her. The family consisted of Anne, her two sisters and little brother. They all had nicknames that were odd but Anne got hers from being the only child out of all four with blonde hair and green eyes, the rest had brown hair and brown eyes like their mother but Anne got her looks from her father. Anne grew up to despise her different looks, being as her father wasn't around and her mom remarried to a guy who also had no similar resemblance to her. School on the other hand would go well, probably the only thing she looked forward to besides what she was having for dinner that day and how well she was excelling in school. That would be the routine of loving school, hating home and the genuine feeling of being an outcast within her own family. FastForward to high school, she was no rebel in fact she wanted so bad to be acknowledged and complimented by her mother that she was great with her focus and grades. It would appear that doing good in school would not end up with the result that she wanted, her light was shadowed by her younger sister's problems and how much she needed help, how she would rebel in the end stressing her mother out which would leave to time to notice Anne. By the time Anne reached 18 she left home, knowing she would never feel accepted by the one she wanted to be seen by the most. She went on to get a job, earn a scholarship to a university nearby and focus on her studies. It was there that she met Lyonel, Infatuated and the go-getter she naturally was, she got close with Lyonel and asked her out, let's just say it was a success that went on for a few years. They went on to graduate together both turning 24 that year and completing their terms at the university hand in hand, with a smile at each other they planned on going on a vacation once they graduated to celebrate their success. Tragedy turned, at their first date spot near a lake Lyonel proposed to Anne and she was so happy she accidently rushed at Lyonel and hugger her causing her to drop the ring and it tumbled, rolled and eventually slipped into the water where it was nowhere to be found when they tried looking for it. Crying, Anne was comforted by Lyonel saying she would buy her a million just to hear her say yes again and again. A year goes by, still engaged, Lyonel now has a job offer and an interview in a few states over, so she plans to go by plane and get the fastest route. Anne wishes her a safe trip and kisses her before she goes, Lyonel doesn't know this but whenever she leaves for a trip Anne kisses the picture of her she keeps in her locket necklace while praying she comes back. Lyonel left, She updated Anne before she got on the plane and said she would text her when they land. Anne kept an eye on her phone for the next 48 hours. 23 hours, 34 hours, 58 hours, Anne was now anxious. Calling, texting, any way of reaching out she could not get in contact with Lyonel. She scoured the internet, checked the news, checked the airport website to find out what happened with the flight. It didnt take long till her heart broke. Lyonel's mother was calling. Anne soon went on to find out Lyonel wasnt coming home, the plane lost turbulence and was caught in a storm, they have recovered the plane and there was a total number of 15 survivors. None of which were Lyonel. Obviously wrecked, with not a single thought as to what to do now that the devotion of the rest of her life was now gone, a year went by with a blink of an eye. Anne never forgot but she did decide to dedicate herself to her job, helping people who could and needed to be help. Never forgetting the picture of Lyonel in her locket with the quote, "My precious bumblebee" the nickname for Anne that she hated to be called by anyone but her, her Lyonel.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Anne Mae Dien

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Miss

Characters Given Name(s):

Dr. Dien, Anne

Characters Preferred Name:

Dr. Dien

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Female

Characters Religious Domination:

Agnostic

Characters Marital Status:

Single | Unmarried

Characters Nationality:

Caucasion/German

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

9 years
Working Experience(s):

General practitioner, Medical Resident, Hospital intern
Academic Degree:

Doctorate degree
Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Biology
Minor(s):

Sociology
Native Languages:

English
Other Languages:

None

KARAKURA HOSPITAL INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name):

Goqtz

Time spent on SchoolRP:

About 4 days, 96 hours. Not including playing it a few years back and taking a couple years break due to focusing on school and not having a computer.

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

I attend classes when i can, sometimes when I get online its midnight, or the weekend just started. Recently I skipped a couple classes to write a book and enter the writing competition. when I'm not attending classes I'm hanging out with friends in the main square and/or going to the beach.

Which timezone are you in?

Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

In-Character (IC) Section

Characters Full Name:

Anne Mae Dien

Characters Age:

17, if accepted for this job, 26

Characters Current Medical Knowledge:

4 years of university for her doctorate, 3 previous jobs within the medical field, 2 years of internship experience.

Characters IC Phone Number:

(030)-410-2815

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required):

No

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?:

No

Does your character carry a criminal record, if so, what?:

No, unless driving without insurance once counts.

Do you understand the general information regarding interns? (Listed under the #Internship channel in the Karakura Emergency discord):

Yes

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application was denied.
Better luck next time, however.​

Users who are viewing this thread