mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Application for Guidance Counselor/School Counselor/School Mento

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Game Name: Diamond_Jayln

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Guidance Counselor/School Counselor/School Mentor

How often do you log onto the server?: I login to the server during summer for 11 hours and school times for 6 hours and get off after those hours have passed. All of this depends on my schedule.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: No but if it is highly required I will get the program.

Do you have a microphone?: I do not but if it is recommended I will get a headset.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have never been banned on the School Roleplay Server.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: It depends on my schedule but if my schedule does change i will only be on for 10 hours and 30 minutes during summer and 5 hours and 40 minutes during school,because if it does change it should not change that much.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes but I will do my best as student counselor not to get ICly fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:School counselors are very important to the school and education system altogether. They provide help for students who need it.
They can all work in Middle School,Elementary School,Highschool and beyond. The purpose of the role of a student counselor is to help students who are going through anything. They are good role models and if you need assistance you can go to their office for help. They are highly needed in a schools system to help delinquent students or immature students. The job of a counselor is really mainly to advise/direct students through life and school. They can teach children valuable lessons that they may or may not use throughout their lives. They are focused on the overall delivery of great education through all school subjects (Science,Math,Literature,Geography,Etc.). We are also needed for Individual student support,if you do not know what THAT means, that means helping them through school and life (like I previously said). In all, School Counselors are very important to the education system of all grades and schools and school can be harder without someone to go to for guidance and assistance throughout the school year and the child's life.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:I infact do have 2 types of experience in this roleplay subject (school rp) I have played the game Roblox for 3 years and have played multiple times on the school role-playing games and mini-games. I have also had Life Experience in Elementary,Middle School and most of Highschool considering I am 17 years old.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:Real life experience and Roblox gameplay experience.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:Yes I am infact familiar with what my job does. My role as a school counselor is to guide children through life and teach them valuable lessons and skills. I am supposed to assist children in need of my assistance. I am supposed to educate children using life skills so they can understand the basics of life in and out of school. I am supposed to teach delinquent students how to behave properly in and out of school. I am basically supposed to guide students with life skills and basic understandings to guide them in and out of school life.

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would react by first staying calm and telling them,put yourself in my shoes, how would you feel if your student or bestfriend started cursing you out? If they continue I will have them come to my office, if this acting continues, I will give the student detention and if by then they do not learn their lesson, I will contact a mod and let the moderator take the job from there.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:I would ask the School Principal if I could bring a second employee with me, if the Principal says "No" then I from there will take the job and be careful with what I touch and do.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would start by saying that they should stop, if they do not stop or pretend not to hear me, I from their will inform the principal, if the employee is doing something illegal such as drugs (which probably wouldn't happen in a school rp but you never know!) I would inform the police/moderator.

Applicant Name:Mrs.ダイヤモンド/ Mrs.Daiyamondo which means Mrs.Diamond translated from Japanese Kanji to English. (The full name is Jalen Daiyamondo) (Ingame name is Diamond_Jayln)

Chosen Job:Guidance Counselor/School Counselor/School Mentor

Motivation for Joining YHS:I love school,ALOT. I love education and learning, I also loved Minecraft. My brother knew I loved these things so he found a server one day. He showed me the basics and how to connect to servers ( I was young dumb and basic) My brother used to play on the server alot. I started to play more. My brother stopped playing because he decided he was more into parkour and stuff like that. (Mi****mes etc.) I decided to continue playing. Since school was very interesting to me I really liked the server alot I slowly realized that people enjoyed making friends instead of following the time schedule , I continued to follow most of the students around anyway. Basically my motivation to join YHS is because my brother would play it, he showed me the basics, and I love school and teachers and learning.

Age: 30 because most teachers need to be middle aged and I consider that wise. Alot of teachers are 40 but 40 is too old in my opinion to be teaching a highschool. Plus since the server takes place in Japan now, in Japan most sensei/teachers are the age of 20-30 and below because that is pretty much how the system made it.Basically more than half of the applicants have been under the age of 30 according to Japanese school stats and what they tell us.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:I read through other applications and realized that most of them were missing something. Some of them were missing logic, accurate spelling,capitalization and all the basic literature and writing techniques but the thing that most of the denied applicants were missing was the adoration and enthusiasm for the server and for what their position would be. I in my opinion think a lot of the accepted applicants actually had legit facts and reasons to why they were dedicated to becoming staff for the server. I know I might not get accepted but I might get accepted because I have enthusiasm for the server and I know that the server is going places. I think I will get accepted because I believe that to have a successful School RP server you need to like school and you need to know what your doing and you need to have belief in your project. I wonder if that is why you decided to continue the server. I do not know. I personally believe in this server. But back to talking about school and not dreams and beliefs. I should be accepted over the other applicants because I enjoy school, I do not catfish people, saying I am 16 but I am really 7, though there is nothing wrong with being a child in my eyes. I should be accepted because every child should be able to get a chance to learn and get a good education. Every child should take their time and go to school everyday to learn and not goof off. The purpose of my position is needed to help this school. I should be accepted because every school real or roleplay needs someone who can guide the student. Not just any teacher or Principal. I should be accepted because children need a good education. I hope that you can understand where I am with my application and that I do get accepted. I do understand that children need guidance assistance and plain help. Even if I do not get accepted, I will still have belief in my dream and that it does clear somebodies mind and add logic in the places where it is most needed. I want to educate the children on this server.

Name: Jalen Daiyamondo

Date of Birth: April 27th 1986

Place of Birth: Japan,Yokohama , Kanagawa

Nationality:Asian/Japanese

Spoken Languages:Japanese,English

Sexual Orientation:Bisexual

Religious Beliefs:Buddhism (Shrine Praying etc)

Appearance:White Blonde Hair, Needs Glasses but wears purple contacts,Fair Skin,Slim slightly curvy build,

Personality:Calm and understanding but can get angry (because shes human too) and tends to jump to conclusions from time to time. She is strict when she knows a student has potential but does not show it.

Medical Records: She had dyslexia until she was 6.

Character Voice:
(The Midori Gurinu Parts only aka green haired girl)

Equipment: Traditional Sushi Bento and Briefcase

Attire: Unofficial but the final choice will be a peach and brown pansuit (Have to make the skin)

• Background: Jalen always loved school and literature but her mother almost died while giving birth to her so she abuses her saying that she almost caused her death and this caused anxiety that was later cured. Her father was always drinking Sake and never cared for her or her mother, he also was always bringing beautiful women home and doing what he would do with them. None of this stopped Jalen from following her dreams though. As a kid she was apart of the student council so she was always a great leader. Students admired her quick thinking personality. Nobody knew how bad her family was. Her father died because one of the women he brought home had carried a disease they both had not known about. Her mother was left with the child she believed had almost killed her.Life as a single mom was a struggle, except when her mother decided to finally look at all Jalens grades she found out she had a smart girl in her control. She made her do many things, except the only thing Jalen was not good at was reading, because she had been dyslexic up until she turned 6 so she had a late start on reading. She eventually got good at it.Years later Jalen grew up and decided to become a mentor so she could teach children life skills since her life was not top notch perfection. This brings us up to the present day.
Family: Jalens mother is an old woman who lives in a dentoutekina which is a traditional japanese house with tile wood and paper. Jalens father died from a disease.Jalens 3 of Jalens Uncles live in America and 2 of her aunts live in Austrailia.

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Wrong section, wrong type of teacher, therefore I wont bother reading it. Denied, re-apply in 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread