In Game Name:

Sakuta Kyoto
Do you have discord?
Yes I do, Sakuta#0005
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have never been banned.
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am very active, I am on the server everyday for around 2-4 hours,
and on the forums I am usually on for 1 hour.
School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Janitor
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
If I am a janitor my job is that I make sure the school is very tidy and it is cleaned up.
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes I do understand I can be fired from my job in game.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been on many other minecraft rp servers but schoolRP is my favorite. I am on everyday for around 2-4 hours.
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I tell the student to stop, but if he/she continues I report them to the principal immediately.
You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I will do any job I am needed to do because when I was in high school I loved it and I would like to give back to this amazing school!
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I will tell them to stop what they are doing but if they continue, I will tell the principal kindly, but firmly.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Sakuta is very kind, and respectful to the other employees, he may even try to befriend them!
Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
grabs a mop and starts cleaning the floors gently with the water from the bucket
/me checks the supply room for water buckets and soap
/me checks for any dirty spots around the school hallways and classrooms

In-Character Section
Full Name:
Age (Minimum age is 25): 40
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr.

Academic Degree:
Home
economics

Year of Graduation: 1997
Major(s): Economics
Minors: Nursing
Backstory
Sakuta standing at 6'6 is a very nice man. He is very caring and sociable. During his childhood he didn't live in a clean neighborhood and he didn't like it. At school, he always said he wanted to work as a janitor and kids would laugh at him but he never gave up. Also he would volunteer at local schools to help clean them at 11 years old. Until he moved to Japan and joined Karakura high school. He loved it there! He would clean the hallways until they were squeaky clean. He graduated with a 4.0 GPA in high school. After that, he would clean up local parks. One day he heard that Karakura HS was looking for janitors, so right away he made an application. When he submitted the application he was nervous but excited. He started cleaning parks right away. He waited until someone read his application. To pass time he would ask others what they thought, and they were proud of him. They said to follow your dreams and become the best janitor in the world. He then decided every night at 10:00 he would clean the parks floors until they were clean and I mean very clean. He was so excited to hear the results he would try and distract himself but he would always clean. He just loved cleaning that much. He called his mom and told her the news and she supported him and believed in him. This is the story, of how Sakuta Kyoto became the best janitor ever!
Motivation for Joining KHS:
I would like to join KHS because I love to clean and I think I would be a perfect janitor for Karakura high school. Also it is my hobby to clean and I believe I can become the best janitor ever!
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be chosen over other applicants because, Like I said I love to clean so this job would be more like a fun activity and I will almost always be available if needed.
Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any):
Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- Your application lacks detail in areas, try to focus more on the questions rather than your character's backstory.
- If you have any questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread