Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (In Game Name):_HollyBucks_
Previous bans:1

Describe your activity on the server: i try to be on everyday

Do you have TeamSpeak3?no, idk how to get it

Do you have a microphone?no

List your current and past applications:I've never applied before, this is my 1st

What is your motivation for applying?:All the other teachers motivated me to be a teacher

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):well, I've never been a teacher before, but i believe i can do it

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name):Holly
Your Teachers In Game Age:17 or 18

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes, i have

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?I wouldn't change anything, i think its good

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: I think they are important bc, without teachers, it wouldn't be a school, also, they teach us so when were older, we can get a good job, they also get an good salary and they teach perfect!

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? She has Blonde Hair and Blue eyes, She's unique bc every person is different in many ways. Her outlook on students in Great. He's nice and respectful.Her plan is to be a Science Teacher

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: You find and tell an admin.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? You first ask them to listen and if they still don't then you get an admin.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? Nice, and respectful.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom. /me passes out papers /me listens to student talk /me writes something on the board /me grades papers

BACKSTORY:

I have never been a teacher, but i do believe that i could be a GREAT teacher, I'm Nice, Respectiful, i can be strict, i follow rules, i never give up, and i love the school, i hope i can become a teacher, My favorite subject is Science, so i hope i can become a Science teacher, i can't think of anything else to say except that i Reallly want to be a teacher!

Additional notes about your application (if any): I want to be a Science teacher

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Do you have TeamSpeak3?no, idk how to get it
Very poorly wrote here, awful grammar.
I have never been a teacher, but i do believe that i could be a GREAT teacher, I'm Nice, Respectiful, i can be strict, i follow rules, i never give up, and i love the school, i hope i can become a teacher, My favorite subject is Science, so i hope i can become a Science teacher, i can't think of anything else to say except that i Reallly want to be a teacher!
This is meant for a IC backstory, not OOC.

One of the worst applications on the forums yet, you are denied. Re-apply in 7 days if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread