mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Application

Berttieee

Level 36

[OOC]

IGN (In-Game Name):
My In-Game Name is Berttie, My past IGNs can be found here. My alternate accounts are called Berrtie, Berttie and Birti.
Previous bans: I have never been banned on the server and I do not plan on it. I follow the rules like everyone should.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am quite active on the server. I am on most days for a good amount of time. I play for a few hours everyday and whenever there is an event or emergency then I can normally log on in time for it.

Even though I have four accounts, If I were to get the role of police-officer then I would become most active on that account due to the fact it is the most important. I will make sure to be active for cadet training and active for raids and such.

I am also active on the discord server. I have the application on my phone and my computer as well. I am on discord almost 24/7 - checking it always. This meaning that I will have access to #police-chat, #guidelines, #wanted, etc.. At all times so I will not miss anything. I will make sure to check the police discord regularly so that I am up-to-date on everything that a standard police officer should be.

Do you have Discord?: Yes, I have discord. My discord name and number is Berttie#3413.

Do you have a microphone?: I do, however it is not the best. I just use the microphone on my iPhone X for discord calls.

List your current and past applications: So I do not space out the application, I will only post my role applications and not applications such as character authorizations:
- [Drama-Teacher][QTLS] ACCEPTED
- [Shop-Owner] ACCEPTED
- [Police-Officer] ACCEPTED x2
- [English-Teacher][HD] ACCEPTED
- [Lawyer] ACCEPTED
- [Forensic-Coroner][Temp Lead] ACCEPTED
- [Tour-Guide] / [Helper] ACCEPTED
- [Sociology-Teacher][NQT] ACCEPTED
-
[Head-Physician] ACCEPTED

What is your motivation for applying?:

I want to be a police officer is that I plan to request training to become a police investigator as soon as I pass the needed ranking. Being a forensic has really made me love DetectiveRP and pursuing investigations - I didn't know that I liked it this much but it turns out it really suits me. I enjoy interrogations, crime scene investigations, checking criminal records and medical files, etc.. It makes the server more fun for me. I feel like actually becoming an investigator would be amazing for me. So, I am gonna try to work my way up to an investigator.

My second motivation for applying is that I really enjoyed myself last time. Being a policeman was actually really fun and I really wish to do it again. The police force has updated so much since I was an officer and I want to learn more about it all. I want to learn more about the new detective rankings, the new station, internships and everything else that has come in since I left. I think it would be really interesting and cool to know more about all of this new stuff.

Finally, I wish to become a police officer because of the fact that I think I really suited it last time. I only left the police force because of the fact that I needed to deal with some things in real life. This resulted in me also quitting the staff team, the hospital and the school as I had to leave SchoolRP overall. However, this will not be the case this time.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?: I do understand Japanese Laws and the Basic Conduct. I couldn't find it on the forums and then I was told it got deleted but I remember most of it from last time. And then to follow through with that, I did some research to make sure I understand everything.

What are the Police ranks?:

Commissioner: The commissioner is assigned by the mayor. They are in charge of the local police force and they make sure everything is under control. You message the commissioner on discord if you need a warrant as the commissioner and the captain are the only people who can give you one. The commissioner has access to the armoury.

Captain: The Police-Captain is assigned by the commissioner. They are assigned acting commissioner if the commissioner is off ill or killed on-duty. They normally deal with the rest of the officers whilst the commissioner is making the big decisions and dealing with other things. The captain works alongside the commissioner. The captain has access to the armoury.

Lieutenant: The lieutenant is a superior officer. They have worked their way up the ranks. There is a Head-Lieutenant, who is in charge of the lieutenants and then there is a Vice-Head Lieutenant who is the step in for the head if they ever strike ill or get killed on-duty. The lieutenants do not have access to the armoury - but they do own a gun.

Detective: There are quite a few roles under this role. Roles life detective sergeant, detective chief inspector, etc.. The detectives are in charge of crime scenes and major cases. They are above sergeants and have access to firearm.

Sergeant: The Seargent is a uniformed senior officer of the force. They are above corporal and just below a lieutenant. This is an important role as they have to oversee the training of the future officers and must make sure their inferiors are doing their job correctly. They do not have access to the armoury and they do not own a gun.

Corporal: The corporal is in charge of the patrol officers and cadets. It is a pretty low down rank but it is the first rank which actually gives you some responsibility to watch over others and gives you a taster of leadership. The corporal must be a good role model towards the patrol officers and cadets. They do not have access to the armoury or firearm.

Patrol Officer: The patrol officer has just passed the cadet test, they are ready to patrol without a higher up and they are allowed to leave the station. This role has very little leadership involved but the patrol officers must be a good role model towards the cadets. They do not have access to the armoury or firearm.

Cadet: This role has only just joined the force or they have only just come back to the force. They have a silver badge instead of a gold one and they are not allowed to leave the station without a patrol officer or higher. They must pass the test to move up to patrol officer. They do not have access to the armoury or firearm

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?:
As I have mentioned a couple of times now, I used to be an officer on the force and do I know a lot about police work that is done here on the server. I will give a few examples of what police work is done.

Police officers must log their arrests with the jailed's roleplay name and in-game name, the officer must give their roleplay name and their IGN, the bail must be set, the release date must be set and then it must say either "JAILED" or "BAILED." The arrest reason must be logged as well as the arrest duration. This is all logged for if something involving the prisoner is brought up, say they need bailing for example or someone wants to know their release date - they can check the logs for their name.

You can fine someone for the following reasons, J-Walking and loitering. There are other minor reasons but those are the main two. The fine for J-Walking and loitering is from ¥5,000 - ¥10,000. If anyone was to forget this, they can check #guidelines on the police discord server as there are jail times and fine amounts listed there. Failure to pay a fine leads to an arrest of 2 weeks, the bail will be how much the fine cost.

Wearing a mask (excluding the surgical mask) is a probable cause to search. When searching the perimeter tactic should be used so that someone always has the other's' persons six. If they are alone then they must search them at an angle so their back is not exposed. Police officers do not have to search someone if it seems shady. (For example, there's a massive group of people waiting for you to search them). Openly carrying legal weapons such as bats are also a probable cause to search someone. If someone has a legal weapon on them then it should be sprayed with luminol (something that reveals any blood substances) and any dints on the weapon. The person should have a reasonable excuse for having it. (For example, "I play baseball.") and then have proof of their statement. If blood or dints are found on the weapon and there is not a reasonable explanation then the weapon gets confiscated and the person gets submitted for questioning.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?:
Police are important to SchoolRP because police are needed for emergencies. As we all know, GangRP has died down but it isn't extinct. If the police weren't here then GangRP would be extremely high and students would either be in a gang or be dead. Now, that isn't very good for a SchoolRP server. We want alive students who act like teenagers, not kids that are either dead or act like mafia bosses. So the fact the police are here to put an end to that means that the SchoolRP server can actually be a SchoolRP server.

Police are also important to the server because it adds realism. The server is a roleplay server that is based on real-life and so having police there makes it seem even more realistic. In real life, you see police patrolling all the time and so it is only right that you see police doing it in the server all the time as well. This makes the experience of roleplay better for the players.

Finally, police are important because it means that the law will be enforced. It brings justice to Karakura and stops little things like J-Walking and loitering to big things like theft and possession of illegal weaponry.
Do you acknowledge that you're subject of being demoted if accepted at any given time?:
I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any time.​

[IC]

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?:

Jaguar Valézquez is an olive-skinned male, who stands at 5'10". He is quite muscley and broad-chested. He weighs 120lbs and has a tattoo on his wrist that says "Valesca" in black curved writing. He has a strong Spanish accent and his voice is very deep. He has many small pin-point holes in ears from old piercings he got as a teenager.

Jaguar was a corporal for the KPD once before, but he had resigned. But now he's back and is ready for work - he wants to meet up with old colleagues and get back to saving lives and enforcing the law. He wishes to become a trainee investigator and deal with the more major crimes as he wants to make more of an impact for the city. He enjoys putting families to rest when the killer finally gets arrested, or the relief when he finally finishes a case, or the feeling of accomplishment when he writes down the culprit's name on the paperwork.

At the end of a shift, Jaguar likes to take off his badge and head to the bar. He likes to have a drink and talk about his job with the bartender. Obviously, he doesn't talk about anything confidential, but he talks about it generally. After that, he likes to go home and relax - getting enough sleep for his shift the next day.

What he's like on the and off the job?:
When Jaguar is on-duty, he is professional with civilians at all times. He isn't rude and he isn't obnoxious, he is polite no matter how much they annoy him. When he is with colleagues he will joke around but manage to stay serious when it is needed. For example, if they're in the break-room having a coffee then he will joke around but if they were in a meeting he would be mature. He knows how to adapt his outlook on things in different scenarios so that he fits the right mood.

However, when Jaguar is off-duty he is little more casual and leaned back. He will still be mature and not make a scene but his mouth and vocabulary will be less restrained. He is still as alert as he is when he is on-duty, always checking his surroundings, etc.. If he ever sees crime he will still call it in and if it's major (say someone is about to be killed) he WILL step in.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?:
He has respect for every single one of his co-workers. He values their courage and bravery for being on the force and everything they do for it. The time they spend, the paperwork they do, the criminals they put away, the life-risking scenarios they put themselves in, etc.. He respects the cadets for their decision to join the force and he respects the captain and the commissioner for all the work they have done to get that far up the ranks. Like I said before, Jaguar's plans for the future is to become an investigator. He really wants to solve mysteries and cases, put away murderers, etc..

BACKSTORY
Jaguar was born in Madrid, Spain. He was born on August 2nd 1988. This all happened in a hospital called "HM University Sanchinarro Hospital." Jaguar grew up in a rich home, he got everything he wanted, everything is done for him, food cooked for him, etc.. One day, Jaguar was in his house alone (at the age of 9) and he hears a window smash. He runs down to see everything gone. His family ended up becoming poor and they had to sell the house to end up living in an apartment. It was at that time that Jaguar decided he wanted to stop criminal scum like this person from ever doing the same to others - it was at that moment he decided to become a police officer.

At the age of 18, Jaguar moved to Karakura in Japan to pursue his dream of becoming a police officer. He went to college to get an A-Level in Criminology and Law and then carried on to university to get a degree in Criminal Justice and Criminology. Before he could become an official officer, he had to undergo training. He trained for two years and finally sent in an application for the KPD. He got accepted and joined the force. It was there, when he trained as a cadet. He took the test and got full marks and carried on as a patrol-officer. Everything was good, until Jaguar gets a call. It was his father, he had fallen ill and Jaguar needed to go back to Madrid to the hospital named "HM University Sanchinarro Hospital" and visit him. Unfortunately, his father did not make it. Jaguar spent a year to grieve and then travelled back to Karakura where he sent in his application for the police force. He got his job back and became a corporal. Unfortunately, they were not taking on anymore detectives. He carried on with his job and kept trying to become a detective but after a while he gave up. He resigned his job and left the city. However, he soon regret his decision and now he is back for the final time to reclaim his badge and get that detective badge.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Jaguar Valézquez
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Jag, Val.
Preferred Name: Jaguar, Jag, Val.
Religious Denomination: Athiest
Marital Status: Divorced
Nationality: Spanish
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of training: 2 years.
Working Experience: 6 years

Academic Degree: Criminology, Criminal Justice

Year of Graduation: 2017
Major(s): Criminology
Minor(s): Criminal Justice

Native Languages: Spanish
Other Languages: Japanese

Other notes: N/A

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After holding a vote between the officers of the KPD, we’ve come to a decision that you’ll be brought on as a cadet. Make sure to check the police discord upon seeing this.

Users who are viewing this thread