mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Application

Limeyboi76

Level 0
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):Limeyboi76

Previous bans:None

Describe your activity on the server?:I am currently a student in a pigeon costume

Which timezone are you in?:GMT

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:Limeyboi76#7088

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:Yes(broken at the moment fixing it so I will have one in like 2 days)

List your current and past applications:None

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:I have RPed on many servers including military RP, Medical RP and Police RP

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:I would like to help the members of the city as much as I can

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):Doctor

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:I was once active on a medical RP server for a long time

Categorise all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:Agencies and organizations (both private and public)Communications and transportation networksTrauma systems, hospitals, trauma centers, and specialty care centersRehabilitation facilitiesHighly trained professionalsVolunteer and career prehospital personnelPhysicians, nurses, and the******sAdministrators and government officials

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:Code Red, which is often used outside of a healthcare context, indicates a fire or smoke within a hospital. The protocol is typically activated when somebody sees smoke or flames on the hospital campus. Code Blue is the most universally recognized hospital code, and it means that a medical emergency is occurring within the hospital. The code implies a patient requiring immediate care

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role? Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? Yes

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
My character is a british male who wheres a pigeon costume at all times.

What he's like on and off the job?
while off the job he makes his way to the pub for some epic banter with the lads, while on the job he will attempt to make a joke out of most things

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
in the future he would like to be the mascot and manager for his theoretical football team
"the pigeons" he likes to joke around with his co workers and make light of every situation

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to? he has a condition in his mind which disables him from taking off the pigeon costume.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)
Barry was born in sheffield and always loved pigeons when he saw them he used to feed them breadcrumbs once he caught and kept a pigeon called Fredrick this pigeon has not died after 18 years and is showing no signs of ill health, Barry keeps the pigeon in his bedroom he moved to the city to get a job so that he could afford to start his football team "the pigeons" he also enjoys sea shanty's, rule britannia and does not like british politicians he refuses to share his postition on brexit his favourite shop is tesco and his favourite food is beans on toast.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Barry Pigeon

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Baron

Characters Given Name(s):
Local Pigeon
The Pigeon

Characters Preferred Name:
Baron Von Pigeon

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Giant pigeon God

Characters Marital Status:
unmarried single

Characters Nationality:
British

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s):Bartender

Academic Degree:Medical degree

Year of Graduation:1999

Major(s):Art, Medical sciences

Minor(s):None

Native Languages:UK english

Other Languages:None

KARAKURA HOSPITAL INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name):Limeyboi76

Time spent on SchoolRP:atleast 2-4 hours

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:I have attended a few lessons and have explored alot of the school and learned most of the layout

Which timezone are you in?GMT

In-Character (IC) Section

Character Name:Barry Pigeon

Character Age:29

Character knowledge of Medicine:
High

Characters IC phone number:
Have not bought one yet

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required):
Yes

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?:
No