application

Love_vinny

Level 1
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?: Goulia

Past warns/kicks/bans?: No

What is your timezone?:PST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: <3Vinny<3#2002

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending): They have deleted the links for my language applications but my is ING:Goulia to look at the log or back round.

Describe your activity on the server?: Almost all the time everyday talking to friends and keeping a look out for others in need or who really need help.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:Yes I do understand.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?: Student council is are people who help set up things as pep rally's or certain events like elections. They also help students out in need or when needed if any trouble has been caused.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): My friend Autumn F. Wakabasyashi who is also a councilor!

What does the school council of Karakura do?: They make sure students are fallowing rules and also make sure students will keeping following rules as if it can lead to further punishment. They also help setup events and make sure everything goes smoothly to make a safe place for Karakura.

How would you describe your work ethic?: I would describe my work ethic as hard working and outgoing and helping others in need when is nessacery.

What interests you the most about the student council?: In helping people and helping the school when in need of students not listening.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:No

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: You gather all the council together to discuss them and still consider it and debate weather or not if it is accepted but not judge them because everyone is valid to their own opinion.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?: I would understand why they dislike it and move on because not everyone's Ideas are always the greatest.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: You try to calm everyone down and try to talk about it with them calmly and see if we can see if everyone get on the same page to put the idea as accepted or not accepted.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:I would take screenshots and reported to admin or other councilors.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:I would talk it out with them and see if we can come to a agreement on it and be ok with whatever decision is made.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:I would try talking to them both to give advice on how to solve the situation or at least calm it down.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?: I would report it to other councilors and to admin as they are not allowed to abuse their power at all in general.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?: You would have to politely decline as this is the punishment they have gotten and must serve. Instead advise them to be carful next time with their actions and be more carful next time.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name: Lily O. Fallon

Character Gender: Female

Character Age:18

Character phone-number:863906073

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: She is an outgoing female who is always cheery! she loves talking to people and helping them when in need! She is fearless and is not afraid to stand up to what she believes!

Character appearance/attire: Plain orange shit, Black pants , jean jacket, with braid blonde hair and green eyes.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: I really what to help Out around the school and help students follow rules and help them better them selves along with proposing great ideas and fun events for students!

Why do you want this position?: I would love this position so i can help but a better safe environment for everyone!

What interests you the most about student council?: Talk with people and getting to know people but most importantly making sure everyone is safe.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I would contribute ideas like dances and pep rally's so students can get together and have fun but also make sure they fallow rules and stay safe.​

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for applying, unfortunately after both the council (vice-)presidents and I have read your application we have decided to deny your application due to the following reasons:
- This application is rather short, when re-applying please elaborate much more on your answers.

Users who are viewing this thread