Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
talal#9161

Do you have a microphone?:
yes i have

List your current and past applications:
i dont have past applications

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I role on -of 2 years that i act well and have effective actions

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
im gonna put big effort a that want to take a place for the roleplay as doctor

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Surgeon

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A doctor has the knowledge and schooling to give a diagnosis professionally. They are able to treat an array of conditions and help with different types of illnesses. A doctor is the one person you should be able to confide in if you are feeling unwell and my uncle is a doctor im in collage and wanna be a doctor.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Director - The main obligation of those reporting to the medical direction team is to supervise and coordinate particular health protocols for their dept.
To clarify, a medical director is primarily responsible for monitoring hospital activities and managing medical professionals, streamlining workflow and efficient patient services.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
yes
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
ofc
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
sure
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
no

In-Character (IC) Section
dont under stand

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
can see any thing through his eyes

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
an uchiha from naruto that has sharingan

What are they like on and off the job?
like to costumize my skin

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
you meaN MAIL

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
no

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)
an uchiha trained by the best healer in konha as my partner max uchiha died from illness
soo i train to evolve my sharingan to heal so i knowed he was dead by poison from tobirama seju and his goal to destroy tobirama with healing and skill soo he can heal the whole world
by the healing sharingan that was the only sharingan that can heal and put people in genjutsu that make people relax while recovery

SECTION 1: Personal Details
realy a big fan of naruto

Characters Full Name:
talal itachi obito uchiha

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
mr talal

Characters Given Name(s):
talal

Characters Preferred Name:
talal realy

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
male

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application was denied.
Better luck next time, however.​

Users who are viewing this thread