mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Application

sheiskings

Level 1
IGN: Hyo-Sonn Naoko

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
Active every day for hours on end, potential punishment history I dont believe I have any but for being rude in ooc once.
Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
none
Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:
k0mlp0 , I do have a microphone
What is your time zone and country of residence?:
AEST and Australia
Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes
What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
I have created events on multiple servers before this and had so much fun doing so.
Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
nope
Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
(Going over the set limit of event ideas can potentially jeopardize your chances of being accepted.)
- Students vs Teachers (Dance battle, eating contest, tug of war, ect)
- Parades for a special occasion
- Something like comic con where people get to dress up and share interests or even buy some stuff
Additional notes (You may leave this blank):

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application. The application is not detailed enough. If you decide to reapply please make sure to detail the questions in the application more.

Users who are viewing this thread