mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Applying For Nurse's Assistant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmiBu

Level 0
Hi I am OmiBu. I am applying for Nurse's Assistant. I try to log in to the server as often as possible. I do not have Team Speak 3 but i am able to get it if needed. I technically have a microphone but it is not really one. Yes I have been banned before because my friends and I were accused of being vampires. Now that I have more time on my hands i will come on almost everyday but I sometimes have to go to a club immediately after class, so i might sometimes be on for a short time or not at all (do you see how much homework they stack on our backs? Now the new way to get fit is to just run with your backpack on seriously people are losing weight from this). Ranting about homework aside let me get back to the subject. I do know i can be fired it would only be natural and it would make sense since if i do get this job i can't just do a bad job. I think before i do something stupid because this is my favorite server. I usually think: if this was real life would they allow me to do this? If no i don't do it because that would be stupid to think that thought and go " let me just do it anyway!". Back to this universe, my role as the Nurse's Assistant would help others in anyway, especially Nurse Kaz. Her Office is always PACKED with people and I sometimes want to help. I am usually in there making jokes about how i got hurt and i got my "heart broken" and that I need it fixed. While i'm in there i see almost 30 people an hour come in and ask for care. I thought it would be nice to maybe help her. She always looks busy and this later this afternoon someone got hurt but Nurse Kaz wasn't on to help. When this happened I knew i needed to apply because someone could get seriously injured but the nurse is not on. We could avoid someone almost dying if we have an assistant nurse *cough cough me* there to help them. Before i sometimes used to have bandages on me and could help sometimes and i also used to give people the "Medical Weed" as a medicine but they would just smoke it. I'm guessing that's why when you try to say suck it turns into stink. *Sigh* There are too many perverts and drug addicts on this server. That's probably why the Nurse has so many people in her office. My experience in general is being very social and ruining stalkers stalking session by talking to the stalker. I try to stop stalking and make everyone just get along. Cause we all know when you stalk you also say it out loud to get attention from them. But you gonna get attention from me! So if your going to stalk try being a LITTLE just a LITTLE bit stealthier? Okay Thank you. I am familiar what my jobs does it literally says it in the name i help the nurse.
Roleplaying Time!
Student: Your Pathetic You ****ing god damn little ****.
Me: Warning.
Student: Slut
Me: DETENTION!
Next One!
Principle: Go On the roof and get the piece of cake someone threw up there.
Me: I shall do it cautiously and make nothing happens to the cake while i get it down sir.
Me:Gets the cake and gives.
Cake: Thanks for saving meh!
Last One!
Employee: I AM GONNA LIGHT A FIRE ON THIS CARPET!
Employee: *suddenly disappears*
Me: Reported!
My Name is Omi. I already said that but okay.
My Job: Nurses Assistant
Also this is getting really hard not to make any jokes or song references.
My Motivation!: Being energetic and helping. Helping helps stay in school to be cool yo!
I should be accepted because (also there might be a lot of cliches in this) because i have always had a love for this server. I always see my friends and look at them. To you it might be pixels and blocks but to me, there's a friend in there, a person with a motivation, a dream. I am like them, and my dream: to help people out. Choose me at your will. After all your dream could be to find the perfect helper. And that may not be me, but i hope you will think of me as a choice to become the assistant nurse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread