mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

applying to be a news reporter.

IGN (In-Game Name): Solotov1919

Previous bans: Been banned once for 24 hours due to being in a fight with someone in game and out of character were i was a bit to toxic.

Describe your activity on the server: Almost online everyday 4 hours.

Do you have Discord? Yes, my name is SeeKNDStroY#5609

Do you have a microphone? Yes I have a good functional microphone.

List your current and past applications: I've only made a rank request because I was stuck at grade 9.

What is your motivation for applying?: I wanted to be a teacher, but then I remember I'm not good with kids. I wanted to be police but I remember because of this "BlackLivesMatter" thing I'll get a bad reputation, so I became interested in News Reporter, and now I'm here.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work? I don't have any so hopefully you could show me even if I get denied because I'm a chaser, not a quitter.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP? Because they tell everyone what goes on in life and what's happening and so.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:I'm a black male 6'5 and weigh 220lbs, I have brown eyes with black and yellow dreads, and have a six pack. (my description). I'm unique because I don't quit very often and if I do I have a valuable reason. I'm really respective on job but when you fuck with me off the job I won't just say o.k and ignore it. I will have respect to my co-workers racist or not, and I will help them out if needed. My plans is to make it as a news reporter and have fun generally.

BACKSTORY: Black Male that's been thru shit like big brother stabbed infront of him when he was only 6 years old and his sister and him are only alive in the nut family (Nut Family = Father, Mother, Siblings. "no cousins and so, they still live")

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name:Tan Shooter De La Croix (if I make it I will leave the gang/family)

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):Mr. Shooter

Given Name(s): Tan Shooter

Preferred Name:Tan

Religious Denomination: Muslim.

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: *****ian

Current Location: Lives with his friend.

Phone Number: 613751357

[SECTION 2: Academic Details]

Years of training: Haven't had any experience sadly.

Working Experience: Never had a job since I joined like 5 days ago.

Academic Degree: Grade 12 (don't know what you mean by that)

Year of Graduation: Haven't graduated yet.

Major(s): Don't know what you mean by that.

Minor(s): Don't know what you mean by that.

Native Languages: Danish, Turkish, Kurdish and English

Other Languages: Swedish (born in sweden, understand but dont talk.) German (the same understand a bit but dont talk it)

Other notes: Don't really have that much to say.

oph

Level 165
⇣≡ [DENIED] ::

You may re-apply on [06/20/20]

❏. [Changes…]

Nonetheless, I appreciate the time that you spent on applying for the role of News reporter! I hope you take the time to
fix the mistakes and re-apply. And for next time, make sure to bold the questions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread