Notable
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Exbkis
Discord Name & Tag:
Exbkis#8049

Previous bans:
I have been banned previously four times, on my main account Exbkis, 2 minor offences, 2 medium offenses, I was less mature back then and I have learned now how to control myself more, I haven't been banned in a good period of time, I will now list my bans, FailRP/Max Warnings x 2, OOC Toxicity x 1, Erotic Roleplay x 1, I have learned my lessons from these bans and I will no longer Fail Roleplay. (This showed up on my history, Pretty sure it was 5 bans)

Describe your activity on the server:
At the moment I am less active but I will strive to be more active, I will be on more on the weekends, I think I am currently on SchoolRP a decent amount of time.

Which timezone are you in?
EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
School Chef
Maiden

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation is all in character, I am motivated to join because of my character Donnie, His dream was to become a police officer, and I'd to like to see the experience of being a Police Officer as I was mostly involved in Gang Roleplay in SchoolRP and i'd like to try out a new faction, I've always wanted to join the KPD but I never applied, so I am doing it now, plus I wanted to play another adult job, And I would really love to see my character in KPD, and I also think that SchoolRP is getting quite boring, and as well that I am generally interested in police work, and I plan to learn more about it, I just want to experience something new, and I want to proceed with my younger dream of being a police officer and getting slight experience with it as this one thing i've always wanted to try, I think that it would be way different than GangRP and I believe that I will enjoy it more, I am motivated by the fact that I will get more roleplay experience by applying and possibly get accepted into the Karakura Police Department, I am striving to pursue another position in SchoolRP.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have decent knowledge of Police Work, and I'm fairly interested into it, I don't know a lot about it but I do know a decent amount, Police officers are responsible for enforcing the law to civilians and other, They are also responsible for responding to calls/complaints, They are required to arrest/apprehend criminals and detain them, They supposed to protect the people/civilians, Detectives are specifically responsible for investigation mostly of larger crimes, They ****yze and collect evidence of crime scenes, Patrol officers normally assist with traffic and emergencies on the road, They also monitor car speeds and pull over people that are speeding, as well as they help with smaller crimes like theft mostly petty crimes, They are required to file a report for each crime, Just in general police officers are here to prevent crime, As of all police departments have many roles and do many things for civilians

And for the Karakura Police Department, They have many roles and I will now list them.
Commissioner
The Commissioner is the highest position in the Karakura Police Department, They are the head of the department in the Police Force.
Police Captain
Captains serve as commanding officers of the divisions of the Police Department, They are mainly the leaders and are high ranking officers that have earned the position, They are responsible for most lower ranking officers, This is the second highest rank.
Detective Division
There are many different ranks in the Detective Division, Detectives go out and collect evidence for the forensic scientists that run tests on the evidence and comes to a conclusion, Detectives take on cases.
-
Police Detective Superintendent
-
Police Detective Chief Inspector
-
Police Detective Inspector
-
Police Detective Constable
Main Division
-
Police Lieutenant
Lieutenant is a lower rank in the Police Department System, They are overseers and look over the lower ranking individuals like cadets, etc.
Police Sergeant
Police Sergeant's look over specifically most patrol officers, They assign and evaluate.
Police Corporal
A corporal is supposed to what any normal police officers suppose to do under the command of a Sergeant.
Patrol Officers
Patrol officers are supposed to prevent crime normally, They patrol around Karakura and stop crime and enforce the laws.
Police Cadet
Police Cadet are the lowest rank, a Police Cadet is an officer in training.
-
This is my basic knowledge for the main roles in the Karakura Police Department System, Police officers in Karakura normally go around and stop crime, They check CCTV and pat down suspicious images of people.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police is very important in SchoolRP because of the Gang Roleplay aspect of School Roleplay, Without the KPD the entire server would be corrupt and everyone would be doing whatever they wanted on the server and it would be broken, The KPD prevents crimes and stops them making GangRP and NormalRP equal, School Roleplay would be heavily boring if everybody just Gang Roleplayed, everybody would get killed constantly, and it just wouldn't be that fun, and without the KPD we wouldn't have fun situation such as chases, or ransom calls, Also without the KPD I think that SchoolRP would have a surplus of money and there would be too much due to Gang Roleplay because everybody would be buying weaponry and there would be too much meaning that money/yen is worthless, This would also leave to the servers downfall most likely, And this is why the Police is important to SchoolRP.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Donnie Hendrix

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male, He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters degree in Criminal Justice, and Criminology.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Afrikaans, German

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Donnie is a african-american male, he stood very tall, he'd have acne on his face and looked slightly roughed up, You'd never see him without a smile on his face, and he'd seem to always be happy no matter what situation he's in, Donnie's behavior is unique, he's very kind and takes most things serious when they are serious, He can joke around but he seems more serious and he seemed to be quite well put together, Donnie strives to do the right thing, and he's very well mannered, Donnie can be much to handle sometimes but he isn't too overwhelming, He is quite obedient but he will not do horrible things if told to, He is very independent, Donnie is just a big bundle of joy, Donnie would style a curly hairstyle and is very inspired by the afro, his hair was done very neatly, he looked very organized and normally wore a brown leather jacket with black jeans and a belt, he'd seem quite muscular in his appearance, He'd have a hidden scar underneath his shirt that wasn't revealed, He'd have a scratch on his face as well.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Donnie will treat the situation with respect, He'd try to handle it to best of his ability and would do that so, Donnie will act very professional and make a good impression towards others, and in a criminal situation he will do so, He'd properly handle the situation and arrest/handle with the offender or help/save the victim, Donnie will act kind in a normal situation like a conversation or a interview, He would tend to be very respectful and answer every question he gets truthfully.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Donnie thinks of his co-workers as family, He will treat them no different than he treats his best of friends, He will work his best with his co-workers, He will bond with them to his best of ability, Donnie thinks teamwork is very helpful and teamwork can solve multiple problems because there are multiple minds working on the same thing therefore there will be combined knowledge, Donnie will put the most amount of effort possible into teamwork, and make sure that everything is right even if he has to out of his comfort zone to do so as he tries to be organized as he can, Donnie thinks he will get along with his co-workers just fine.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Donnie thinks he is a leader, because he sees himself as the life of the party, he's intelligent and good at problem solving, He also thinks he inspires people because of his generosity and his kind behavior, he has always saw himself leading something like maybe leading a business or being a CEO, he once tried to start a business but failed because he couldn't afford it, He sees himself as a leader because he'd put his life in front of others.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Donnie was born in South Africa in the province of Gauteng on July 6th,1996,living with his mother and father, his father was a police officer, and his mother was a judge, he had a fairly good childhood and was quite spoiled until the age of three when his father died, His life went downhill slowly, his mother fell into a deep depression and slowly started to lose motivation to work, she eventually lost her job, and they had to move out of his home to a smaller studio apartment 2 bedroom, But they made it work, His mother took out a loan and started a business and made small profit but it was enough to pay the bills and rent, Donnie started to take interest in his fathers profession at a later age of five years old, Donnie never really had a lot of time to spend with his father figure, He made straight A's in school but slowly downgraded to C's and D's, he started to hang out with the older kids and he was breaking the rules more often, At the age of six he was suspended a few times every week, Eventually he stopped after having a talk with his mother about it, He swore to stop hanging out with the bigger kids, He eventually became a good child again, at the age of eight he'd join the gifted program at his school and he started studying criminal justice more, he'd read true crime books and research a lot, he never understood any but thats what he wanted to be, He was happy for four more years until something happened, His mother became very ill, She died on his thirteenth birthday, Every birthday he has he is reminded, He eventually moved to Karakura at the age of fifteen and worked a part time job for a short period of time until he was eighteen, He'd meet Rylu Koji at this time, He eventually saw Rylu as his father figure and wanted to be adopted by him, but that didn't work out but he had another father figure that was a officer, Now he's applying for the Karakura Police Department at age twenty-six.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

You are now allowed to, A pocket knife is classified as illegal weaponry, If you had possession of one you would be charged with Minor Possession of Illegal Weaponry.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Paracetamol, Bandaid, Birth Control, Cough Syrup, Cane.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I'd walk over to the co-worker and tell what they are doing is wrong, I would proceed to tell a Higher-Up about their actions and there would most likely be proof due to the cameras around the prison.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I would aid to assistance, I'd take out my tazer and stun the individual that was assaulting the co-worker or tackle them, I'd detain the individual/arrest them for assault, Of course I'd have to rescue my co-worker as I care about them a lot.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I'd look more into the corruption, before that I'd talk to them about it for just a short period of time and tell them that is a crime whilst recording the situation and it would be on my Body-Camera, I'd gather the proper evidence of corruption which I would have, I'd submit it into a document and send it to a higher up like the Commissioner or the Police Captain.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I would deny the bribe as it is a crime, I'd fine the individual for attempted bribery/bribery.​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the faction. However, I'm going to have to deny
this application due to the following reason(s):

- The Higher-Up team has decided to deny this application because of some
issues regarding your player reputation. We recommend applying for other factions
and/or community teams to better improve your server image before applying again​

Users who are viewing this thread