Denied Aqtfs's Lore Team Application

Exbkis

Level 16
BACKW000DS
BACKW000DS
Notable
IGN:
Aqtfs
List your discord name and tag (name#0000): (Please note, communication and discord access is vital, and not having access to the site is a dealbreaker for the team)
Exbkis#8049
Additionally, do you have a microphone and can speak via discord?
Yes
Your time zone and current country of residence:
EST, North American
Link any previous community team applications if applicable:
3D Model
Do you recognize you could be removed from the community team?
Yes
List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team.
Well first my schooling would obstruct it, and that's all.
What makes you passionate about writing?:
I'm passionate about writing because of how writing makes me feel, I enjoy writing as a whole, and I enjoy doing it, Writing allows to me to create something of my own, and I it allows me to show my feelings through text, I can use figurative language, and I've always enjoyed books as a child, and my favorite class was English, I've always dreamed of being an author and producing my own book, I wanted to make a story of my own, I like writing my own things and it makes me feel like I can accomplish something, I've always been passionate about it since a child, I think of it as my own masterpiece, and after writing I enjoy reading my text seeing if there is any errors, I've always loved writing, and I plan to join the Journalism club in SchoolRP, and in real life eventually.
Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?:
Yes, I've been writing since I was four or five, I would make my own books, I also worked in lore for a few different School Roleplay servers, I've wrote lore pages for my own personal characters, I've been in a few programs that has involved reading/writing in my School, I've wrote lore for peoples characters and families, I've did writing contests, and made my own books.
In your own words, give your definition of lore:
Lore is the background of a story/game, Lore is the little details that count and make the game itself, Lore is the characters previous information that they do not give you, You have to find it yourself using the hints and clues they give you, Lore gives you a story to tell and it key to the story, Lore gives you a full insight of the story/book and tells you everything that you would possibly need to know.

WRITING PROMPTS:
RULES

1. You are expected to write in the third person, and narrate in a reliable and neutral tone. Do not focus your prompts specifically on one character’s perspective, but on a bigger picture.
  2. There is a 200-800 word limit that applies to both prompts. Because of flow, if you need to go a little over or under, you are permitted to, but as soon as a prompt is 100 words outside the limit, you will be automatically denied.
One day in Karakura "???" went to check his phone, the message alert went "Ding" as he clicked on it... The male viewed the message it seemed as he was invited to some sort of ransom call...? The message appeared on his screen "Hello Saichitana we've decided to choose you.. We will be expecting you at the tunnel near Karakura Police Department see you there." Saichitana thought to himself "Hmm... is this about the gang I'm involved with." Saichitana quick ran as fast as he possibly could going to the Plaza, He'd enter the metro taking a train near the Beach, He'd walk a vast distance passing Karakura Police Department, He'd go into the tunnel... He'd see multiple people lined up unmasked.. "Hello!" the mysterious man quoted, Saichitana had realized.. He'd be holding Judge Yui Tsu for ransom, He eventually remembered that, He'd go along with it, Wow... what a criminal he, That's odd.

There he stood lost in the planning... He just wanted it to end... Everybody there just stood there watching him clueless to what he was thinking.. what he was doing, The man stated..
"We are going to raid Yui Tsu's house... we are going to kidnap both of them, her child and her.." Saichitana just sat there paying attention to every word he just said... he of course agreed with everything he said... Saichi was crazy... Eventually the planning stopped it was about to happened.. Saichitana had his spiked mace in hand.. in a attire... the mysterious man... was dressed with a white attire... they went pass the street just a little infront of Karakura Police Department.. Saichitana and the rest of the individuals walked in weapon in hand Saichitana yelled "GET ON THE GROUND EVERYBODY" He walked upstairs... well at least attempted to... an Agitated Yui Tsu came out.. with an attempt of self defence towards the other individuals in the room... She was knocked out and there was one last person..... Fei Tsu.... Saichitana and the wrest walked in the bedroom where she was hiding.. The cops had been called... On the way down Saichitana would destroy the entire living room.... in one sitting.... They were wanted individuals now.... They left the house, Saichi not knowing what would come.

Saichitana had ran down... Carrying both of the Tsu's near backgates... They were brought into the sewers they moved and mover... . Saichitana's outfit was soaking wet, and so were the others, They had moved into a unfamiliar place.. well to Saichitana at least, They were held captive there... Phew Saichitana thought to himself it was over... or was it... It wasn't but that was the least of concern of Saichitana.. He knew that the police was after him.. They fled... the captives being held up at another gang members house... He just wanted out at the moment.... Saichitana ran to the beach... making a dodge.. he'd almost been caught.. he'd quickly change attires out of sight... phew... once again.. He was no longer wanted....

The next day...
There were more plans.. They were gonna finally make the ransom call... Saichitana met back in the same spot as the day before they didn't leave this time... Soon one of the individuals shown up... With the captives.. They were prepared and were ready to stand ground.. Saichitana held out his weapon as he'd wait... The leader called one-ten... and stated.. "Hello.. We have Fei Tsu and Yui Tsu captive near the the tunnels... Come with no harm" Saichi waited... he could hear every single noise happening.. a single water drop from a tree he could hear.... Detectives.... Officers.. You name it showed up... with an agreement.... An agreement of the masked individuals getting shot however.... everybody was shot at one point.... Saichi was bleeding out.. This was the end of his legacy.. or was it.. Nope, He somehow survived, With a high bail of course..... The end of Saichi.... Probably.... He sat in the jail cell... watching most of his friends bleed out... it was devastating watching all of these good people to him.... They were nothing to the police officers in his case... Him watching the police officers walk around aimlessly more focused on the crime we committed... such inhumane treatment we were given... Or was it just... deserved... Karma..... Saichitana has been forgotten by everyone he once loved..... Bye Saichitana.
(726 Words)​
Oh.... I have a story to tell.... Not many people know what it is.. But I will explain it to you.... A young man... fourteen years old.. walking near the gravesite... in the church.. He was there to visit his grandfathers and father's grave... He viewed the gravestone... it had words etched onto it... odd.. it was stated "Go into the sewers.... Go" this was odd for him... The him being Takido Han... what a young teenager he was.. foolish minds he had.. he'd go into there... the young curiosity he had... he was just a child.. He entered the sewers.. going into the abandoned train station.. unbeknownst to him.. there was blood everywhere.. it was too late to turn back.... He'd pass out... perhaps he was drugged.... Who known.. He'd wake up all blurred vision... He couldn't move at all... he'd hear chains clicking.. He was chained up... a mysterious.. thing walked up to him... "Hello there.." He'd say in a ominous voice.. . This is not real... This is not real... This is not real... was embedded in the walls.... the individual pulled out a scapel... was he a doctor nope... The image of the individual proceeded to remove a piece of Takido's hair... placing it into a pot.. he then placed multiple chemicals.... Bleach.. Acetone... Hydrochlrocis acid... It was spelled wrong?? An unknown liquid was poured into.. it had a foul smell... Thirty-six hours later... he wasn't found.. His uncle had filed a missing report on him... The Karakura Police came there... no signs... everything was sparkly clean.. had the old abandoned train station smell to it...

This wasn't the end of it... multiple times it has happened.. People disappear in there... Or do they... The old man knows... and sees everything.. The old man said he saw the young boy go in there... there... He saw another young boy.. in there.. none of them came out... well except for one... Sai Tiroshida.... The man who spread the folklore... he remember one night he was strolling around with his friends.... his friends said they would get leaving... Sai decided to go exploring as he heard that there was treasure or something down in the abandoned train station.. a fool he was.... He'd climb down the manhole cover.. He'd start coughing profusely as he entered... Almost suffocated it seems.. But he held his breath.. He almost was knocked out... But fought back.. He saw a man with a pair of scissors this time... Dressed up in a doctors outfit... The man had a scapel tucked away... Sai ran and ran and ran.... he saw everything the young boy saw...... He saw a ominous image in his head that quoted... "Leave never come back..." he did so...
(457 Words)​

Oli

Level 119
gncme
gncme
Notable+
Denied
We thank you for applying, however, the team has chosen to deny your application today.
The reasons for your denial include:
- When it comes to your prompts, they are infested with ellipses which is not something we are looking for when writing lore.
- Your activity and history on the server have made the team reluctant to accept you, but you are welcome to reapply in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread