players online

Aradicle's Police Application

Arad

Level 12
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Aradicle

Previous bans:

I've had three bans, One from reaching max warnings the other is disrespecting a player. I was ashamed of myself about my second ban that had happened a while ago from then on I have been cautious about my attitude and proved it wouldn't happen again after making friends with the person I had insulted (Jordilinho) VCing with him regularly. I have learned from my mistakes and realized how childish I was in the past, And the final was me being in a HORRIBLE and childish headspace at the purge event using the Fade to black action in an inappropriate way, this was something that I just cannot explain much further other than the fact that I was just not thinking straight at all.

Describe your activity on the server:

I would say I do not talk in the SRP discord very often but am consistent on logging on SRP playing multiple hours a day, Overall being very active on the server. If I get an opportunity to be part of the KPD I would be much more active and motivated to play on the server overall.

Which timezone are you in?

BST

Do you have Discord?

Yeah, My discord is Aradicle#8141

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

I have a microphone and am ready to use it at any needed time.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/persian-language-appeal.23309/ -Accepted-
https://schoolrp.net/threads/persian-language-re-appeal.23293/ -Denied-
https://schoolrp.net/threads/persian-language-appeal.23283-Denied-
http/schoolrp.net/threads/my-ban-appeal.22367/ -Denied-
https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-re-appeal.22451/ -Denied-
https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-third-appeal.22640/ -Accepted-
https://schoolrp.net/threads/aradicles-application.29808/ -Accepted-
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.38600/ -Accepted-

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying is simply that I've had the urge to apply to become a police officer for months now and I sense a good feeling about proceeding to do it now. I've imagined about all the potential RP situations that come with being a police officer as I have been observing your work for a long time now and am motivated to put a lot of work into this application and have a chance to prove myself to my higher-ups within the police force of what I am capable of and how committed I will be to this job and my duties. A significant reason I want to become part of the police force is that I do not have many things to do in RP and I believe being a police officer opens a lot of opportunities and things to do within SRP to get the most enjoyment out of the server, I just can't name every single thing that comes with being part of the KPD, therefore, I'm motivated to put a lot of effort into this application because I am certain it will pay off if I am given a chance.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I have a strong understanding of the laws of Japanese laws and basic conduct although all of them do not apply to the KPD I have made note of the essential ones required.

What are the Police ranks?

The Main Division - Lowest to highest

Cadet

Patrol officer

Corporal

Sergeant

Lieutenant

Vice-Head Lieutenant

Police Head Lieutenant

Police Commissioner

The Detectives Division - Lowest to highest

Detective Constable

Detective Inspector

Detective Chief-Inspector

Detective Superintendent

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I have a fundamental knowledge of police work within SRP For example, I see officers patrolling Karakura regularly making sure everything is safe for the civilians RPing with each other and I've additionally noticed there is rarely an officer patrolling on their own and I see how this is necessary when they're patting/arresting someone because officer number 2 can cover officer number 1's back when completing this and of course having two officers patrolling at once lowers your chance of being attacked. I've experienced firsthand that you'll get patted down if wearing a mask because of the suspicion of hiding your identity. These are just some examples of what officers part of the KPD do to make sure everything is in order in Karakura.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police are important to SchoolRP to make sure GangRPers cant get away with their crime's and that Karakura stays as a nonviolent place so there is an order in place to keep police patrolling Karakura and a secure place to report any crimes so officers can handle them efficiently and swiftly keeping the city clean from any violations. It's not much of a question that police are the most significant job on SRP for keeping people safe and keeping GangRPers behind bars, Police officers risk their lives to keep civilians safe. Not any normal person can do this for a living it takes a strong mentality to take on a job like this, therefore, is why the police Are the strongest force on SRP in terms of having all the necessary assets a force needs to ensure a city is safe. Police are also important to give the players a playable and enjoyable environment to roleplay otherwise, it would be a constant ongoing purge throughout Karakura ruining it completely for players that can't defend themselves.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I agree with this and will be 100% dedicated to this role and all other affiliations with gangs etc. will be cut off on all characters. I will be taking the police officer role on my main account also, So I am planning on dedicating my SRP experience to PoliceRP.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

I understand this completely and will attend every single training whilst I am online or I will get online to the best of my ability.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I acknowledge this and will not take anything OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Not much makes my character unique to be honest, Starting with his average build with him standing at 5'11 and weighing 180lbs with an average amount of muscle from his years of training, He would always have a scent of Sea Breeze lingering around him wherever he goes. He'd have brown eyes, dark hair in no particular hairstyle constantly changing as time goes on, although his age he would also look quite young at first sight but then act mature not showing any signs of being childish.

What he's like on and off the job?
Josiah would be very cautious of what he would do if he was new to the force, He would make sure no mistakes would be made and do everything right in the presence of his higher-ups to set a good first impression. After a while of being in the force, he would loosen up a bit still maintaining a similar behavior and keeping respect to higher-ups
and his peers.

When off duty Josiah would become rather bored and have the urge to continue doing his duties, He would feel like he's not doing enough while off duty so he would rarely go off in general or be off duty for a short amount of time, Although when he goes off duty he tends to get drunk or have a really good time at places like the Luxe hanging out with friends and maybe going to the beach every now and then.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Josiah sees his Peers/Co-workers as people he can trust his life with, People he can share all his deepest secrets with, His family that he would take a bullet for. Josiah would have a great goal above most if he joins the KPD and that would be to build a foundation of trust within his co-workers and work his way up in the police ranks, he finds this very important to the job. Josiah is certain he will stay with the force until he retires catching out as many criminal's and keeping the city as safe as possible to the best of his ability until his time is done.

BACKSTORY

Josiah had an Iranian background growing up in Iran with his two parents he was a bright kid, Josiah looked up to his dad who was in the police force, Josiah's dad would tell him the story's about how he catches criminals, and this encouraged and inspired Josiah to follow in his dad's footsteps to join the police

While Josiah was watching tv on a Tuesday morning he notices how his dad did not show up at the right time from work, He didn't think much of it and kept watching TV believing his dad would perhaps be running late. 3 hours pass and the hopeless and clueless boy gets worried and starts to dial his dad's phone number desperate and curious about his arrival his phone call would be accepted but not by his dad..... A man would answer explaining how he was attacked by outlaws and would not make it out alive.

After months on end, hard reality sank in that he would never set eyes on his parents again as he lived with his grandparents he took it upon himself to move to Karakura to study police work nights on end seeking justice for what his dad didn't deserve and to join the KPD he would hear about as he would see officers patrolling the streets he imagined himself sat at a desk working up the ranks, He kept going and 4 years later he would become a police officer as he gave it his all to impress his commissioner and his dad up above cheering on for him as he completed his duties, Josiah had felt accomplished with himself for the first time in a long period.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Josiah Nessar

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr

Given Name(s):

Preferred to be called Ness for short

Preferred Name:

Officer Nessar

Male

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination: