I have not received any previous warns, kicks, or bans
What is your timezone in GMT?:
Eastern Standard Time
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
Yes, my username is Ariad#1113
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
N/A
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I have been trying to work on track and field, but I was not able to cut it in tryouts. Although I would like to, I don't have a reason to use the forums, so I typically don't use it.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:

A group of students who organizes activities in the school. This could include festivals, assemblies, and other activities that may bring the student body together. This can also be an opportunity for the student body to have a voice that can be directed at the higher powers within the school. In short: the student council serves as representatives for the student body in general.
Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I was recommended to join student council by my friend, Tat. I would also like to be much more involved in how the school operates, so I think that this would be a good way to do so. I also always try to show up for classes. I also would like to see if something can be done about students who don't RP because they feel as if they are unincluded.
What does the school council of Karakura do?:
They serve as the representatives of the student body. In meetings relevant issues are brought to the attention of the council and discussion will ensue. After a consensus is reached, the council will propose their idea(s) to relevant staff members in order to see if the idea will be applied to student life.
How would you describe your work ethic?:
I try to get everything done as soon as possible (unless there are issues that require more time to address). I work tirelessly until there are no issues that remain that I can solve. The needs and priorities of my benefactors and friends come before anything self-serving.
What interests you the most about the student council?:
What interests me the most about student council is the idea of helping out my fellow students. I want to see every student happy with life at Karakura. The school should have the most fun and inclusive environment possible in order to make everyone feel at home at Karakura.
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I used to be on a creative server where we would RP all of the time. We would often make different areas and make characters that would allow us to life out a fun scenario. I used to run one of these plots and it was always enjoyable.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
Although I may disagree with the idea, my fellow council members deserve to have their voices heard. My opinion of the idea has little to do with their right to speak. I should also approach with decorum regardless of my opinion of the idea. Hatefulness gets us nowhere.
You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
I take away that my line of thinking may be out of line, so I can learn a lot from the others' reaction to my idea. There is no reason for me to whine about my idea being rejected, as I would expect everyone else to not fuss as well.
There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
Obviously, arguments often solve nothing when ideas are being discussed. Exploring the path of deescalation is the best answer. Sometimes it won't be possible and I may just suggest that we end the meeting.
A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
If the situation is dire enough, I will confront them about it myself. However, if I passively see it I would take it to either a teach or the President, as they are better suited to handle it.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
That is an issue between me and the president. I will have a discussion with them in order for us to sort out our differences. However, I strive to keep good relations with my fellow council members.
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
Maybe suggest that they take some time to sort out their differences between each other. If this is impossible then I may suggest that they take a break from contact and avoid contact and focus more on their work. Once they feel better about their work they can begin to sort out their differences.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Zack L. Minn
Character Gender:
Male
Character Age:
Character phone-number:
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Zack is a rather relaxed fellow who seeks the best for his friends. He'll do anything that they want to do and he'll somehow manage to make a fun time out of it. He gets a little intense when people begin to bully or mistreat others.
Character appearance/attire:
The boy standing before you would be 5'9, his wavy brown hair would fall right above his eyes, hiding his forehead completely. He would always been seen slightly sweating, but it went well with his tracksuit.
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I truly wish to better the lives of my peers in this school. It always makes me sad to see my peers just sit alone. I want to make sure that nobody feels left out.
Why do you want this position?:
I feel as if I have a lot of good ideas to help to include people who don't quite fit in with the usual crowd. I think it's important that someone looks out for the minority of students, and I think I can do that.
What interests you the most about student council?:
I think of the council as an exciting group of individuals who work hard to make the school a better place. I would like to also do my part for the school! But not as a regular student, I would like to strive to make the school a better environment for everyone.
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I would love to make spaces and clubs that could really help people feel included at the school. I will to my best to talk to everyone so they know that they are heard.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread