mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Arigato- 有り難う Shop application

Arigato- 有り難う
Arigato means ‘Thank You’ in Japanese and I believe that by having a store named ‘Thank you’ it will bring luck, prosperity and it would be like telling the customers thank you for coming here, we really appreciate them. Arigato is a,so just a nice Japanese word and looking through the list of shops, I believe it would fit in pretty well.

IGN:
AdeVictor

Discord:
AdeVictor#5389

Describe your activity on the server:
I took a break from schoolrp because for me it was kind of getting repetitive, doing the same things on there all the time, also because my schedule was a bit random back then so it was hard to find a regular time to come on. I have come back to schoolrp to make more friends, hang out with the old ones and grow more as both a person and a character on schoolrp. I am hoping to be pretty active on both schoolrp and the forums to keep up to date with the news. I’d say I will hopefully be on every other day.

Previous applications:
Danish Language [Accepted] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/danish-application.37432/
Teacher Application [Denied] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/biology-application.37632/
Teacher Application [Denied] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/biology-teacher-application.37682/
Teacher Application [Denied] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/biology-teacher-application.37808/

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
N/A

Shop wanted:
I would prefer shop #2, but if that’s not available I would be happy with any of the other shops, as for me it doesn’t really matter what location.

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I would like to own a shop so I can change the repeatedness aspect of schoolrp, it’s easy to just repeat things on schoolrp and it can get kind of boring at times. So I would like to make a difference and give people the options to go out and take a break from their daily schoolrp day and eat lunch with a friend at a sushi restaurant, or even make a friend at the sushi restaurant!

I would also like to own a shop so I can contribute more to the Karakura society. I understand that shop owners have to pay taxes and also pay for the supply, and I think it would be a fun aspect of role play. Especially with a secretary (mentioned later on as well) I think it would be fun to have to sort money, split budgets and pay for the staff.

I would also like a shop so I can try and give the schoolrp community a shop that opens in the BST timezone which would allow people from all over Europe to come too. I am sure there are some other shops that open in BST timezone, but I feel like the majority of players on schoolrp are American meaning that for someone who is in BST timezone, or any European time zone, it can be hard to come to events or see a shop open. So I would like to give this side of the world more of a chance to get jobs and go to stores and just to add an extra aspect to schoolrp.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I plan to open the shop in an array of different time zones. I also plan for the shop to have special events or interior, for example, I would plan for my shop to have a Halloween event where customers can turn up in costumes and earn prizes (some food) for the best looking ones. We would also do some other events, not full on server events, but just a small event for the shop and anyone who feels like coming. I would do different holidays at different times. My shop would also consist of different areas for different people, for example as I mention later on, we would have a bar tucked away behind byobu to create an atmosphere that seems old fashioned but with modern day technology, and keeping it fitting to the Japanese theme we would go for.

How will your shop be unique?:
As far as I am aware, there aren't any typical Japanese restaurants on schoolrp and I believe that Karakura, being set in Japan, should have a typical Japanese restaurant located somewhere in it. I plan for the shop to have an old fashioned Japanese interior, to give it some history behind the building and interior, and to make the build feel authentic and like it belongs to Karakura. I would have the interior not only a typical Japanese theme, but also a bar at the back behind a Boyobu so it is sort of visible but doesn’t really mess with the theme I have in mind. The bar would make it so it appeals to both the older and younger roles on schoolrp, and also so that there would be more of a role play aspect to the shop.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
I plan to have quite a few employees to provide jobs for those on schoolrp. There will be:

2 Bar tenders
I believe that having two bartenders would allow for one to be dealing with some of the too drunk customers, and one to still be working and serving everyone else. The two bartenders would allow for them to be specifically trained to deal with people who might’ve had a little too much.

10 waitresses/ waiters
We would have 10 waiters or waitresses to make sure that there are plenty of people to come to shifts. It would mean that if some waiters/ waitresses couldn’t show up, we wouldn’t be short staffed, and it would also take a lot of pressure off the few that do show up. Having 10 would just mean having some spare employees and making sure we aren’t understaffed, and maybe some of these 10 would also be trained to work at the bar, so if need be they can do any.

2 managers
Having two managers would allow them to open the store when I am offline or busy, it would also mean that the shop could open in another timezone, making it a quite diverse shop, opening in many times. It would also mean I can have someone else to rely on if I may need to go inactive for a few days.

5 chefs
I would say having 5 chefs would mean having some spare employees, but it would also provide opportunities for some people to deatailrp cooking food without having to talk to some people. It would also make it more realistic with the waiters / waitresses having to tell the chefs the order to cook, and going back to serve another person. Obviously it would be hard to remember exactly what they said so we would probably have some sort of online system that would allow the chef to know what the people are ordering. The chefs aren’t an essential role, it would just create more realism.

2 Security guards
The two security guards would just create an extra bit of security and realism to the restaurant, especially with what happened recently with the shop owner (Rip that shop owner). The security guards would probably be in a room round back watching cctv or making sure no one underage enters the bar.

1 secretary
The secretary would be another person I can rely on to look after the money and the shop. If I do happen to go away, they would be the person to make sure everything in the shop is in order and that the count of all the food and the money is correct. They would also just add some extra realism to the shop and do some of the maths.

1 Owner
That would be me! I would be responsible for making sure all the staff are okay, if they go inactive to be asking about it and, most importantly, run the shop in a safe and happy way, that is fun for everyone, and can be enjoyed all over the world!

This would mean that I would have 23 employees in total, if this shop is to be created.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
I believe it is possible to skiprp, if it is not, I’m sorry and just ignore what is below.

Aurelia got a Bachelorette in Food Science in 2013,
And A Masters in Business in 2017

Thank you for taking your time to read this, I hope you take it into consideration!

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • The following application is pretty short and lacks some details compared to the others and the idea isn't very unique.
  • Re-apply whenever you feel ready.

Users who are viewing this thread