mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Ariki Singh: Charecter Biography (W.I.P)

Humphh

Level 3
(Big thanks to @Osski for letting me use their format <3)

INTRODUCTION

NAME... Ariki Singh
ALIASES... N/A
AGE... 17
GRADE... Eleventh
GENDER... Transgender Male
RELIGION... Presbyterian
SEXUALITY... Bi Sexual
MARITAL STATUS... Taken
OCCUPATION...
Student [HS] Volleyball - Team
ZODIAC... Taurus
❏. "Taurus is an earth sign represented by the bull. Like their celestial spirit animal, Taureans enjoy relaxing in serene, bucolic environments, surrounded by soft sounds, soothing aromas, and succulent flavors. Taurus is ruled by Venus, the enchanting planet that governs love, beauty, and money."

✧༺✧・゚: ✧・゚: :・゚✧:・゚✧༻✧

PERSONALITY...
❏. He's the type of guy to keep to himself. He doesn't bother putting himself out to people, to him. There is no point in exerting your energy into something that is just going to make you bored, or tired. He tends to get lost in his own mind, often blanking out of a conversation or 'going into his own world.'. He doesn't realize he does these things until someone points it out. You are able to refer to him as an 'Edgy' person, due to the way he dresses and acts, though when you get to know him all those traits leave. He's still calm, like normal though he enjoys cracking a few jokes here and there. Along with this, he is also an extremely caring person, willing to put all before himself. Even if he does not know, or like the person who may be going through something.

Some common traits she is referred to consist of:

Calm, quiet, athletic, outgoing.

BODY TYPE
... M
esomorph
❏. His body type is easy to tell, it is slim. And built, you get to see it easily through his style of clothes. Normally tight, showing the muscles he has built up in his arms, legs, and chest. His body matches well with his head of hair and eyes. Both being a calm shade of blue, his hair was normally tied up into a man bun which was laid out on the back of his head. It wasn't a choice of style, he wore it for the fact that it kept his hair out of his eyes.
(Face Claim)

MEASUREMENTS...

❏. Height
○ 193.04cm (6'4")
❏. Weight
○ 200.4lbs

ATTRIBUTES...

Strength
★★★★☆
He is quite strong, in most aspects of the word.

Agility
★★★☆☆
From his time playing Libero in Volleyball, he has learned how to move quickly, and

Endurance
★★★★★
He has always been one to get into pointless fights, with either family or just random people. Most of the time resulting in him getting beat. Through that, his pain tolerance had been able to get better.

Sociability
★☆☆☆☆
He doesn't like putting himself into social positions.

Self-esteem
★★★☆☆
He doesn't care what other people think of him, though he does have normal insecurities just like every other person.

Intelligence
★★★★★
➥ He is one to be smart when it comes to school and all-around things in general. He isn't a know-it all, not by a long shot. Though his IQ is above average. Though, at times he does seem dumb due to him not trying his hardest.

FAVORITE QUOTES...
❏. "If you think you will fail, don't try."
❏.

❏.

ILLNESSES...

❏. N/A
❏.
❏.
RELATIONSHIPS...

❏. W.I.P

FRIENDSHIPS...

❏. Viktor Saiky
➥ Good Friend / Captian.
"He's a good guy, the guy that I see as one of my best friends. He's also my captain, so I might suck up a little. But who cares."

➥ [HS] Male Volleyball-Team
"These people are my team-mates. Allies. I respect each and everyone one of them, even if I don't talk to some of them as often as I would enjoy."

ENEMIES...

W.I.P

FUN FACTS

Fun Fact #1: Ariki, was born female.
Fun Fact #2: Ariki happens to be left-handed
Fun Fact #3: Ariki's current Girlfriend is his first ever.
(Thank you for taking the time to read this. It is a W.I.P it is not anywhere's close to what I want it to be in the near future.
- Austin <3)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread