Sylvesterdeg

Level 7
Sylvesterdeg
Sylvesterdeg
Rich
What's your Minecraft Username?: Sdegrauw09
What's the title of your suggestion?: Army Or relatable Jobs

What's your suggestion?:
I think it would be cool and fun to have some Army kind of jobs because i wanted to make my character someone that was/is in the army

How will this benefit the server and community?:
More Jobs and maybe more fun rp

DarkEclipic

Level 167
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

I dont think we need to add any form of Military Jobs in Karakura. As Karakura is part of the mainland but we are connected on that way due to crime rates. You can make characters who served in the Japanese Military, but no to the actual jobs

philbertman42

Level 143
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
There isn't much of a reason to implement military officers, mostly because the KPD would already be handling anything they would need to be concerned with. Just join the KPD or add some military background to your character's lore.

Popo

Level 48
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
If we turn the Karakura Police Department into a military operation, then we can bypass the EULA preventing us from having guns in the game. (For reference, this is a joke).

Arocatula

Level 195
Arocatula
Arocatula
Rich+
There’s no need for an army, it’s not like Karakura has full-on wars and all (I think), crimes are handled by KPD itself. If you want to be one who was in the military, feel free to add it into your backstory, pretty good add-on to a character’s lore.

kustomzero

Level 136
UrAJinx
UrAJinx
Omega
Even though this would be kinda neat we already have a “military” and that’s the KPD. Whether they come out with the SWAT force for special purposes and or events. If a role like this was added it really wouldn’t be necessary since KPD handles majority of events where military forces would be needed. Yet again the event team can make temporary military event characters for special occasions and event purposes. Plus if this were to be added the role would rarely be used since there isn’t a lot of events or scenarios where the military would be involved. Other than that there really isn’t a good reason why this should be added.

robinzee

Level 29
robinzee
robinzee
Rich
"My wife has been killed by a machine which should never have come into the hands of any human being. It is called a firearm. It makes the blackest of all human wishes come true at once, at a distance: that something die. There is evil for you. We cannot get rid of mankind’s fleetingly wicked wishes. We can get rid of the machines that make them come true. I give you a holy word: DISARM." - Kurt Vonnegut

The army is not cool, nor fun, nor relatable (I understand you were likely trying to say "related" now, but I stand behind my point).

SIMPL3Z

Level 103
Community Team
Lore Team
Karakura fall under Japan, so it's also protected by the Japanese Army... technically...
So if you want a character who served in the army just write it in your backstory

Users who are viewing this thread