Denied Arocatula's Event Team Application

Hamburger

Level 182
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
IGN:

Arocatula

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

I am usually on - I would say probably 2 - 5 hours every day or every other day. I generally roleplay like a normal person (teacher), and I do not have any previous bans. I have had a couple warns as a new player (selling glitched items and probably another one I am unable to recall).

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

JSL language application [DENIED]
Korean Application [DENIED]
JSL application 2 [ACCEPTED]
Russian Application [ACCEPTED]

Third language application [DENIED]
Korean application [ACCEPTED]
Third language application 2 [ACCEPTED]
French application [ACCEPTED]
Professor application [REMOVED]
Physical Education teacher application [ACCEPTED]
Height application [DENIED]
Staff Application [DENIED]

Lore team application [DENIED]
Lore Team Application #2 [REMOVED]

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:

Arocatula#5795, and yes, I do have a current working microphone for community team calls and meetings for specifically event team purposes. Please keep in mind I will only use it when I need to, otherwise I would prefer not using it.

What is your timezone and country of residence?:

I am currently in EST in the USA (United States of America)

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

I have never currently been in any community team of any kind, though I have thought of making cool events on some roleplay servers based on what they are and the certain lore recommended to be in there. I know that the event team is here because of the events and announcements when it comes to events that happens on SRP. I know that any community team (event team in this case) has meetings about events that could happen on the server, from a school related event or a server event such as the zombies.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:

Note before providing the suggestions: I have some idea events that may go through the whole server, possibly in the events server. I have my own personal events that I would like to have in the server, that is part of the reason why I am applying.

Bear race
As provided in the title, I think a possible event could be a bear race. I love bears and some can be pretty fast, I think adding a funny event like a bear race could bring a good and positive mood to many players throughout the server. This event would work by many bears thinking to participate, with many people (and possibly other animals) coming to watch this event. The bear race would provide a track for the bears, probably about at least 5 bears in a race, and a huge audience coming to watch this event. The rest would be quite simple, the race with the bears and whoever wins gets a... stash of meat? (I don't know I'll try thinking about it XD)

Movie
Again, as provided in the title, there should probably be a movie night that occurs outside. There would be a big screen lying in the grass, with a ton of sleeping bags or mats lying around the front of the television screen. People would probably have to pay (because yes) in order to watch the movie. About half an hour to a full hour after everything is set up, and people have paid and are in their positions, the movie would start. The movie could be any kind, like a horror movie, a comedy movie, a fantasy movie, or a basic movie about SRP life. This would continue until the movie is done, and everyone leaves their positions and everything will be packed up.

A special thanks
This could mainly be a thanks from the owners and the community teams for everyone in the server to join there. There could be a big celebration about this; probably on the day that the server had come to be. There would be a big celebration and a big special thanks to everyone from FRP, SRP, and Creative for joining this server and making it special and available to the public. The celebration could last probably an hour or two, throughout the event server. As said, this would be a big thanks to everyone throughout the server, no matter if they came from the three mini servers (FRP, SRP, Creative), and how they have visited this server.

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
We thank you for taking the time to apply for event team; however, we have chosen to deny this application. The event ideas provided are not befitting of a member of the event team and we urge to re-apply with different ideas (and maybe more, if they lack the current quality as shown in this application).​

Users who are viewing this thread