What is your Minecraft Username?:

ArrozTheLastWeeb

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
cosmetic abuse, inactivity kicks, No bans

What is your timezone?:
GMT -6

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Captain Arrozito#0007

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

https://schoolrp.net/threads/latin-aplication.36248/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application.36381/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.35081/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/collage-apply.35312/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/latin-aplication.36032/ - DENIED

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am somewhat active in SRP, since in the morning I have school until 3 PM (GMT -7 time), after that I do my homework, I usually finish at 4 all my duties including homework and student council work (Maybe with the last one, at 4:30 in the afternoon), after all that I have the rest of the day off and what I usually do is get on SRP and Netflix, in short I play around 4 to 5 hours a day

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:

The Student Council is a group of elected and volunteer students working together with an adult advisor within the framework of a constitution or bylaws to provide a means for student expression and assistance in school affairs and activities, give opportunities for student experience in leadership and encourage student / faculty / community relations.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
Since I'm a part of the council in my school, I'm motivated to try this out.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
A councilor is many things such as a school guard, an organizer of events, someone who supports students in their career path to college, and much more. They are leaders too, it is a selected group of people with defects like everyone else, but among those defects there is a union, which is what makes the student council an important part of the school.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I do school work, I am a hard worker, I accept suggestions from my classmates when I am the leader of the group and I also give good suggestions, I tend to be very relaxed when we are about to finish the work, but when we are doing the work I focus on finishing it quickly, no I am a very patient person but I can endure long term waits. When I'm in a team I always say that if we each do one thing we will finish much faster and use the remaining time to relax and talk, but when the work is an important project I usually concentrate at all times.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
What interests me the most about the student council, is to work hard until the problem is solved, to work hard for the school, to work hard for a better future.
I also like that everyone is friendly, with the people of the student council that I have spoken, they have been friendly with me and my classmates

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Yes I have, I have been in all kinds of roles from schools in different countries to being a mafia boss, but being brief I am good at role-playing, I will not do much DatailRP but my friends have good reviews of my role and how I play

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

being honest, I would think about the proposal and I would see the good points it has but in the end I would say with kindness that this idea would not work at work or what is being done

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
I would react well since they heard my proposal and will continue to think of another proposal for the topic that is being seen, or also continue to release ideas that come to mind like this until they see the positive in one of the ideas, and if that does not work I would tell you the pros and cons of the ideas I proposed and also the original idea

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
As in the previous situation, I will think about the pros and cons of that idea, I would say them calmly without shouting and with the devout respect that is shown to my classmates, also trying to calm them by asking for silence in the classroom or in the room where This idea is being debated, if the situation does not improve, I would have to raise my voice asking for silence (although I doubt it is necessary, since there are superiors who calm the situation) and that they respect and debate calmly and that they do not argue with each other since at after all they are companions

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would approach the council asking that it stop with this dishonor that it is doing to the title of "council", and that if it does not stop I will be forced to notify my superiors that they apply a report and a sanction for abuse of power

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
First of all I would raise my hand politely waiting for the president to give me the right to speak, when they let me speak, I would say what I think about what they say addressing them politely and respectfully as one should speak to a superior

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would be watching for about five minutes waiting for what is going to happen and if the situation does not improve I would ask why the tension between the councilors, when they explain to me why the tension would propose some ideas to calm them down, and if the case is that they start to shout and that I would separate them by asking for order and saying that this behavior is a disgrace to the counselors and that they should respect each other and politely discuss their problems trying to solve them

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
I would approach that member asking him why he does what he does, if his answer is irrational or not polite, I would take him in front of the school authorities or put a report with the reason for the report and giving him a notice that if he did it again it would result in sanction or appointment with the president of the school (if not, with the vice president, so until you have the appointment with this person)

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
I would say that I am sorry, since that is against the rules and for the next time that you do not do that kind of thing inside and outside the school since it could be worse

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Damien K.Y. Lupin

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(+81)773-624-310

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
He is a cold person because of his past, but in front of people he is very happy and takes care to see the good in things, in the sense with friends he is very confident and funny, he is usually melancholic from time to time

Character appearance/attire:
His most notable feature are his different colored eyes (red and black), his pure white hair, he has a formidable physique (without showing off but worthy of a Russian) for so much exercise he does, he measures 6'1, weighs 170 lbs. , his fashion style is very expensive or rather very fancy
upload_2021-3-11_14-36-56.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
(irl im a real council of my school) because I have experience dealing with problematic children and I could be of great help in that matter, also that my ideas are very good, I also like to help people who are in trouble or are in trouble and because I consider myself very good at counseling, my friends tell me that I am usually very wise

Why do you want this position?:
to be able to help students with problems, stop people who abuse other people, and also to learn because as my sensei once said "even the oldest learn from the young" and I think I have a long way to go. and I believe that being a counselor could give me the way next to justice and order or also civil

What interests you the most about student council?:
the way in which they work hard, sincere, and respectful (that is the main reason), as sub-reasons, I am interested in the way they control situations, such as a student with alcohol within the school grounds, or also with a student abusing of other

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
coming up with fun and safe ideas like conventions, holidays, birthdays, and more. Apart from just fun, it could also propose safety regulations, since it has been seen that students enter school with alcohol and that is not allowed, or at least take it since there are students who consume alcohol in school territory

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread