Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Pilot300#4300

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

EU [GMT+2 ]

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, i know that if im not active enough i can get my role demoted.

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity can be from 5pm to 11pm-12pm EST, when i don't have any problems to deal with.

Do you have any previous bans?:

No, i don't

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Chihiro M. Roskyiv / 15 y.o , Grade9

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Art

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

My motivation of becoming a teacher is because the love of art and roleplay .I've loved learning and sharing my knowledge of art with friends and family. I would love to expand on the potential classes I could run. Plus i dont see that many art teachers around regularly.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

Yes, i do understand and im always prepare to undergo any teacher training i need.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

Class logs are used to collect data on if and when teachers ran a class, how long the teacher ran the course, and the number of students that had attended said lecture. I'm assuming this is meant to ensure you correctly do your job.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

My personal rules as a teacher woud be :​
  • Respect and listen to your classmates/teacher​
  • Raise your hand to speak​
  • Be quiet while your teacher or students are talking.​
  • Respect others property, and use equipment properly.​
  • Food and drink are allowed as long as it is not disruptive.​
  • Phones are allowed if they're turned off or on silent.​
  • And, of course, be proud of your work.​

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

As my character he has a lot of fun around his friends

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD

↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description: The Head of the Department is usually the head of all subjects. They are usually a very well-trained and highly qualified teacher who has the patience and understanding of and for their role. This individual is usually one who has worked there for the longest, and is the most experienced of the group of teachers.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A qualified teacher is usually a teacher who has been teaching for a good amount of time. This individual is also a kind of person who has been doing well with their subject and is well organized. They're expected to have learned well during their training and use it regularly during class periods. If you are on this rank of teaching, you are usually seen to have the ability to hold a class on their own.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A Newly Qualified Teacher is an individual who has recently undergone training and completed, and is seen to be able to hold their own classes. These teachers aren’t considered qualified but they have undergone training and are on their way to being promoted to a QT (Qualified Teacher)

- UT
↳ Meaning: Untrained Teacher
↳ Description: An unqualified teacher is an individual who has been accepted very recently, but hasn’t undergone any training to fully manage a class on their own. This is usually when they take part in monitoring other teachers classes and engaging with the other faculty. As an unqualified teacher you are not allowed to host classes on your own yet.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers are present to aid their students in being excellent role models & expanding their knowledge, whether ICly or OOCly. They help create a safe and efficient environment to help their students learn to the best of their ability.
A teacher's salary usually consists of ¥350,000 for the required class amount, and if chosen, they can earn an extra ¥50,000 if they do five full additional classes.
Teachers should spend a teacher's free time however they'd like; socializing, eating lunch, taking a break, and more. However, there should be a set amount of time to make lesson plans, grade, and set up your schedule for the following days or weeks.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

Teachers on a SchoolRP server are the server's foundation; if there were no teachers, there'd be no SchoolRP. As well as teachers being the school's base, having classes and lessons planned is a crucial part of the roleplay itself.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Chihiro weight would be around 170lbs. With his light skin and black ginger hair with a rose tattoo on his arm, left arm.

She usually stays calm and collected despite his slightly intimidating appearance. She tries to remain composed in stressful situations and keep his students out of harm's way. She works very hard on every project he does and believes all students should be given a chance no matter the circumstances. Forgiveness plays a big part in his teaching and everyday situations. She can be a very blunt person, but she is very proud to be able to make accommodations for anyone who needs them. She would like to be respected by everyone, the same way he would show respect to every other student and faculty member. Although blunt, she is very patient and hears everyone out about a situation before making any decision.

Kiyoshi likes to think that his students need someone to guide them and keep them on the correct path. He understands that some people can be confused or upset, and he would like to help them in any and every way possible to make sure they feel comfortable and safe in the school environment.

She often keeps herself collected and calm, usually keeping to himself in the faculty lounge, but he looks up to the other teachers. Chihiro will always understand his teachers points of view and all the junctures of being a faculty member. Being only a few years out of college, he demonstrates that she respects the other faculty members as if they were her mentors.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Firstly i will walk up to them and break up all the problem they had between them. Ill then give them both a warning and if they two warnings they will get detention after school!

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

The first thing would be asking calmly for the students to settle down; if they don't settle down, I will go to ask the specific people who are talking over me to quiet down. If they still don't listen, I would call a more qualified teacher or vice-principal to come down and pull them out of class since they're being a disruption or administer detentions as needed.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Usually keeps to herself in the teachers' lounge, but he looks up to the other faculty members and indulges in any conversation with just about anyone. She loves making conversation with the faculty, even if she's usually seen keeping to himself.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me "Welcome and good morning, everyone. Please take your seats." After the bell had rung.

/me The female would speak once again to the fellow students.. "Dear Students! Today i'd like everyone to draw a sunset as a start!" As he then took a sit down at his desk

/me Chihiro would stand up, as she then started looking at the students art's one by one complimenting many of them with "Very nice!" , "Very good keep it up!"

/me She'd clap his hands loudly getting everyone's attention before speaking up "Everyone did a very good job today, im very impressed by everyone's art!" Before would then end the class saying bye to the fellow students..!

Backstory

Chihiro was born in Kyoto, Japan, her Mother was Korean and her Father was Japanese. Her parents met in Japan and soon fell in love, they decided to move to Kyoto to have 3 children, Chihiro, Morimoto and Michi . After some time their parents has gotten a divorce and split up.

Chihiro and Morimoto went with their mother, while Michi went with their father at 4 years old. This would soon cause their mother to become cold to the sisters after her losses, threatening them if they didn't listen and being a abusive and horrific parent to be around., the only escape she had was Art, she loved every form of art, singing, dancing, acting, but most of all she loved drawing, and painting. After their mother died, they went to live with their father in Karakura, Japan. This meant they were reunited with their sister Michi, who also happened to have a passion for Art, this caused Chihiro and Morimoto to grow closer together as siblings more than strangers.

A few years pass and Chihiro turns 18, this is when she got he own apartment for her and her brother to live in with her, this was better for them as their father was ill and it would be better for him to stay in a nursing home. 2 years pass and their father passes away from a lung disease, the boys were left feeling empty and alone, all they had was each other.

As a way to cope with the pain, Chi and Mori would draw together, they drew all day, almost every day for 6 months, by then, it would be time for her to get a job so she can support herself and her siblings. After months of searching he stumbled across an opening position for an Art Teacher. Halo, having such a strong passion for art throughout her years of using it as an escape, happily applied for the convenient job. Upon receiving a teaching position at Karakura High, Halo was happy with where his life was going, he had loving siblings, a great job with wonderful co-workers, amazing friends, and a beautiful apartment.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Chihiro Miston Roskyiv

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss

Given Name(s):

Chihiro Roskyiv

Preferred Name:

Roskyiv

Age (Minimum is 27):28

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: UnMarried

Nationality:Romanian-Japenese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree: Bachelors

Year of Graduation: 2018

Major(s): Teaching, Art

Minors: Photography

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Korean, Romanian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:No

Extra

Last edited:

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
DENIED
Unfortunately, we have denied your application today.

We suggest you add more details next time you apply!

Users who are viewing this thread