mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Art canvas's in art class - why were they removed?

Leo_14

Level 33
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
Just a simple question is all!!

why were the art canvas's removed in the art class's, was it due to plugin issues or was it more a issue of people drawing inappropriate things?

Jay.

Level 14
jayharu
jayharu
Fundraiser+
Just a simple question is all!!

why were the art canvas's removed in the art class's, was it due to plugin issues or was it more a issue of people drawing inappropriate things?
LEOOO i have no clue either but im leaning more towards the innappropriacy

robinzee

Level 34
robinzee
robinzee
Rich
I've never heard of people drawing inappropriate things (which definitely happened, but it's good that it wasn't so widespread as people found out about it).

From what I remember, it was just a plugin that broke VERY often. At least once a week (though usually more), art classes would be hosted in the spirit of of books and descriptions because -- guess what, canvas plugin broke.

maraa

Level 217
jvllyfsh
jvllyfsh
Omega
I KNOW RIGHT like this was one of my fav things on srp after they added it, then for it to get removed was so sad. like it was one of the best things to do when like my friends weren't online, go to an art class and actually have fun, rather than everything being detailrp detailrp detailrp

ErikFinster

Level 175
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
It's quite sad - the interactive canvasses inspired me to draw Ms. Everheart as a centaur. That wouldn't have happened without the interactive Canvasses.

teacher.png

Users who are viewing this thread