mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied art department teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name) Panda8_
Previous bans:
Describe your activity on the server: i am usually on in the summer but, during school times (irl) i struggle to get on everyday.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
yes

Do you have a microphone?
yes

List your current and past applications: none

What is your motivation for applying?:
i have been wanting to work for school rp since i joined, and my friend gusinq has been inspiring me to be a teacher.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
i have been making friends with new students and been exploring the server.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name):
Miss Anda
Your Teachers In Game Age:21
Teachers Subject: Art Teacher

Have you read & understood the megathread?
of course

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I think students should actually learn about minecraft because then there is a purpose for coming to this server other than rp.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.
A teachers role is to teach children or teens about the world before they get hit in the face with reality. teachers teach in ways of: talking, drawing diagrams, presenting slideshows and helping kids learn. a teacher should make a lesson before hand and lets kids perform the lesson from a recent topic. in japan a teacher could make 4000-7000 yen per month, but it depends on where the school is. In general a teacher is watching a students progress and is keeping them busy.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
Teachers are important to this server because it encourages roleplay and gives the players in game lives and personalities. Teachers give all the students meaning and so no one is alone.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. what does she look like? What makes her unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is her personality like? What is her plan for the future?
My character has silver blonde hair that she constantly moves out of her face. she has a deep blue eye that is a splash of color compared to her sour green eye. she has two gray wolf ears poking out of the sides of her head has a gray tail. her pale skin is a coffee white.
On the outside of work, she loves to see students outside of school. She loves to talk to them and learn what the kids are into these days. she mostly is like this with staff, unless she is not fond of the staff member. Away from school and staff she is very stable and shows compassion to everyone she meets.
Her personality is fun and outgoing, she loves to talk and make friendships. she has many friends and dreams to be a well known artist one day! she has her heart set on drawing and painting and everything to do with art. One of her dreams have come true to apply to be an art teacher.

SCENARIOS

you find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do? i walk slowly walk up to them and slowly give them a death stare

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
take out a piece of old chalk and sc**** it across the chalk board making a loud squeaking noise

when in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? acts friendly and makes conversions

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me i stroke my brush across the canvas and make a splash of color
/me i sit down at my desk and work on paperwork
/me puts on apron and grabs painting supplies
/me teaches how to draw basic superhero
/me gets out clay and passes it out to each table
BACKSTORY

Anda started out in a small farmer town, when she was 14 she moved to the area of yhs. she was inspired by the much artwork on the walls of the town. She started painting for entertainment then started doing it as a job. she made money for her poor family, and made money for more materials. one day she couldn't sell anything and decided she should go back to doing this for entertainment. by the age of 16 she had been attending yhs for 2 years. she had many friends and saw that she had seen that yhs is low on staff and was determined to become a art teacher. when she graduated she was still with many friends and her friend gus became a science teacher at yhs. he told her about the still low staff numbers and told her that she should come and work there. Anda was still in college and promised him that she would become a teacher there. she thought to herself that her dream could come true, to be a art teacher! she was really excited to start teaching and worked hard to finish college. when she finished college and settled down in a house and applied for a art teacher at yhs.she fell in love and is now engaged to a hard working man. she is awaiting her answer for yhs, and is thinking about what life could be as a art teacher. she could not await the adventure.

Additional notes about your application (if any):
thank you for letting us all apply and thank you for reading :)

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
you find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do? i walk slowly walk up to them and slowly give them a death stare

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
take out a piece of old chalk and sc**** it across the chalk board making a loud squeaking noise

when in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? acts friendly and makes conversions
Awfully answered, denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread