OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?:ZingyDuck

What is your time zone?:GMT

What is your discord username? (ZIngyDuck#7656) ZingyDuck

Link all previous applications you made on the server:
Russian :http://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.56478/
Spanish :http://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-app.59233/

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
I usually spend like 2-5 hours a day on weekdays and 6-9hours on weekends. I used to GangRP but now i mostly do other kind of roleplay.
I mostly do RomanceRP at the moment.
Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:
I been playing since 2021 when the lockdown is happening , so its been like 2 years . At a time in between I stop because of my mental stuff to take a break from mostly everything. Like almost 2 months ago i start getting on much more . My friend was the one who introduce me to SchoolRP , and he'd be telling me how great it is so i tried it out and when i first started i almost played SchoolRP for 24 hours per day.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
[Grade-12]

What is the subject you want to teach?:
Art

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:
The motivation he had is he always wanted to teach people stuff , like sharing his skill and he'd also think that while teaching the students arts, he'll also learn some unique work technique from the students too. And he'd always dream that he could be a art teach like his father , which is where he found the inspiration to be a professor.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:
Example#1 : I would host a clay work class so that the student can make sculptures that they think are meaningful. First I'll get every individual in to groups of 4 , then each group will be given a piece of an A2 size paper and they need to think a sculpture to make so they first need to draw roughly a sketch before receiving the clay to make the sculptures . This clay work will teach them teamwork and patience as they need to be a team to finish the project , and this will be graded by how much effort they put in and not how beautiful it is . But also the beauty of that work will be graded as well.

Example#2 : I would host a landscape painting class so that the students can see the beauty in nature , our mother-life . First I'll bring the students to the middle of the school to get some ideas on what they could draw , then I would hand each individual a blank canvas , a palette with every primary colors so that they can mix the colors that are needed and 1 brush each . The students will get 1 and a half hour to complete it , if the students still aren't finish , I'll host another class so the students get to finish their art work. I'll grade each and every painting and I'll choose 5 that I think that's the most creative one . I'll let the students rate and vote which one is the best and the winner gets a token!

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?
I would cross my arms before walking up to the jocks not at a fast pace but rather a steady pace like it has a tempo . So that I would be able to see who the jocks are incase they decide to make a run for it , as I gets closer I would call out to the jocks to back away and explain what they are all doing surrounding the bobcat.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?
I would tell the students to stop disturbing and stop asking question that aren't needed , I would do so while keeping my calm as some of the question are starting to get on my nerves. If the students do not want to obey my orders , I would scare them by telling the student i will report them to SLT . But I'll give them warnings before i report them of course.
Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?
I would actually tell them to pause the music or just turn the whole phone off , because while doing art the students need to concentrate on their art work . so playing will be very disruptive . If the students do not want to obey my orders
I'll take their phone and tell them to meet me after class to receive their phone back.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?
I would ask for assistance over the radio , while waiting for back up to arrive I would try to break up the fight myself hoping no one will get injured in the process . If they continues to fight each other , I would get both of them to explain before punishing the one that's in the wrong , but the one that is involve with the fight will be punish to , like detention for both of them .

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. (1)What does they look like? (2)What makes them unique and different?(3) What is their outlook on Students? (4)What about the other teachers? (5)What is their personality like? (6)What is their plan for the future?

(1)He'd be 6 feet 5 inches tall , he would have a dark brown hair , he'd also have brown eyes to match his brown hair and he is semi pale almost as pale as a ghost but abit darker.
(2)He'd have a adventurous personality , with a playful sense of humor in him.
(3)He'd enjoy interacting with student and always keep it positive to every one even those rowdy students.

(4)He'd enjoy chit-chatting with the other faculties on his break or his free time , so that he could know more of their origin. Like where are they from , but he mostly think highly of the other teacher because he thinks that they could be a good influence to himself.
(5)He'd have a talkative and a adventurous personality with a hint of playful personality in him too . He usually out making friends and people usually enjoys his company and his sense of humor
(6)He'd plan to start a family of his own in the future , and get a job like this one , and mostly start a family that's it.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.
In the small town in Tokyo , Japan a boy name Tougmi . He was born into a wealthy and some what a crime family , he was the youngest in his family he has a older brother name Hyun . When he turn 10 , he started a club online with member aging from 13 - 20 yr. olds , most of the members are gifted when they were born . When he turn 13 , he was transferred to Karakura , Japan for his studies , he was new at the time so that period of time he explore the city , the hidden gem etc. . When he got older about 16 yr. old , he started joining school art club , he even starting one his own , he found a person that was one of the lead director of the club , after the a long period of time Tougmi made the club public so that people could join it . When he was 20 yr. old , he enrolled him self in an art college so that he could get a major on fine arts. When he turn 25 , he finish college and working on his application on being a art professor .

IN-CHARACTER SECTION

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Tougmi Okinawa

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): N/A

Preferred Name: Tougmi

Gender & pronouns: Male He/Him

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Academic Degree: Master In Fine Arts

Year of Graduation: 2021

Major(s): Oil painting , Pastel painting

Minors: Sketching

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Japanese , English

Preferred Teaching Subject: Art

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply, unfortunately I have decided to deny this application. Other application stood out more. If you'd like further details feel free to DM me on discord (@muffincats).​

Users who are viewing this thread