mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Art-Teacher Application | 1st | Funneh_Fan34 | (⌐■_■)

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Funneh_Fan34

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Funneh_Fan125344#2486

How old are you? (Optional): 15

What is your timezone?: GMT

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I may not be mostly available from Monday to Friday, I have school... I'll try my best to be online 3-4 Hours per day. on weekends I'm on full 24 hours.

Describe your activity on the server: I'm online about 3-4 hours per day, if not, less. I'm fully on 24/7 on weekends.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No, I've been kicked 2 times but only for like, animal whitelist and relog to change my grade.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I can only find 2: 4th | Service dog | Funneh_Fan34 | (⌐■_■) | SchoolRP ( Denied ) |:| 5th or 6th | Service dog Application | Funne_Fan34 | (⌐■_■) | SchoolRP ( Accepted )

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're a college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12 aged 18.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My motivation is that I have recently seen some days teachers aren't online and there are no classes people get annoyed and it has been one of my dreams to teach a class I am aware it can be hard but I'm willing to try, In a Minecraft world anything is possible! :)

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher logs are to check the activity of teachers and its proof of them teaching classes and proving that they are doing their job, Teachers should be online often as well... there are fewer classes In Karakura HS and college.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
If you want to start a field trip you would ask the Principle or the Vice-Principal if they approve. then you make sure the students will behave and respect where the field trip will take place. Second, you must get help from another staff member to help with the trip. Then you and the staff member will pick the place to go. Pick about 2 other teachers to come along on the trip for supervision and lastly make sure everyone is safe and having fun!

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Make sure all students are doing what they should be and make sure they understand the Given task.

2. Be polite and respectful to all teachers, your peers, and staff members.

3. Teachers are to use grammar and punctuation and do not capitalize each word.

4. Play safe, Be careful of others around you. Don't play recklessly.

5. All students must be doing their work and if not I will notify you and you will come up to my desk to talk.

6. Be strict about the usage of any toys, phones, Gameboy,s and many others in the classroom.

7. Students are to listen to the instructions given to them.

8. Come prepared for class and ready to work hard!

9. Come to class in proper clothing and footwear

10. All students must try to the best of their ability!! you'd want to see your students succeed and exceed their expectations.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I'm very familiar with roleplay, I've been on fantasy RP, student RP ( Minehut ) and I've been on Roblox roleplays! Not to mention VR roleplays.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD:
HD is the Head of the job it stands for “Head Of Department” they are the most important people when it comes to teachers. The HD is there to help other teachers and staff.

- QT:
Qualified Teacher. This role is given to those who are certainly capable of teaching efficiently to their students. They are Trusted by the Karakura High-School team and can freely teach lessons without needing assistance.

- NQT:
Newly Qualified Teacher. This is the role given to the new teachers that have just been accepted in, It’s the first rank, so Newly Qualified Teachers are not as trusted as those who have been working for a long time which is self-explanatory.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general:

Teachers are very important because they teach the youth of society and get ready for life. Teachers' jobs are very strategic they are there to teach students but also keep them safe at the same time, All teachers also must be respectful to staff, students and parents.
Teachers also have to be patient and what I mean by that is they have to understand many sides of a story. Sometimes teachers and parents disagree but the teachers have to see where the parents are coming from or else it can result in punishment. Teachers have a good salary of 300,000 yen for completing 15 classes in a month, and they earn an extra 50,000 yen per 5 extra classes in the same month. Teachers teach many different ways some do games some do tests and others can do homework and many other learning strategies. it's all whatever you personally like or what your boss says. Teachers, most of the time in their spare time focus on what they are gonna teach In the next class, they have to have a plan or else they won't know what to do when it's class time. I like being organized so I write things down to help me remember them.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: To help the students become succseful, go to college and get a job, it starts like baby steps.. Kindergarten... Primary School... High School... College.. then you are a Working Adult but mostly Teachers are important because they lead the server in the school aspect. They teach students important facts and life tips that will help them later on, teachers are also important because they are the reason the school gets to do fun things like field trips and activities. I believe teachers are important because they teach us the basics of learning like how to write and read, some can say that they are not important but that's just false because teachers teach us everything we need to know to be successful and healthy.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: “Must have, Could have and Should have” is the school system.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?:
Raven... there are many words that can describe her you would need a dictionary.. half those words arent nice... Raven likes to think her own way... back at her apartment she lives with a few people... and there... she is feared by many... believe it or not Raven once nearly killed a guy for telling her to shut up... anyways... Raven likes things her own ways.. she's neat.. she can be satisfied but it would take many attempts... Raven loves art... like... complete love... she's great at dodgeball.. never made the team though... and she is in the gardening club! She loves flowers.

when she was 9 her dad and she visited a stone... shaped like a grave... the thing is... Raven never learned about death.. her father never made it clear... and she was commanded by her father to put a flower... a peony down beside the stone. Raven was confused at that age... she thought it was a way of worship... her dad got alcoholic and.. well... she moved to Karakura with her father and brothers and her elder sister. They all ditched her and went to live in New York... she was alone in Karakura... Raven didn't quit... No, No, No. She continued her journey of life... she got herself in an apartment... a few friends.. she was happy.. one day she received a letter.. her dad was in jail due to child abuse and leaving an underaged child alone In Karakura... by this time Raven was 18.. she was going to pay the bail... but instead she tore the letter.. muttering under her breath "I'm ditching you like how you ditched me..."

Another year later Raven received the letter that changed her life... it slipped under the door.. Raven curiously opened it and read... she was accepted to be a teacher at KHS. Raven jumped around In joy and Squealed! She was never happier in her life! She sang for joy leaped around and flicked her hair like she was in her new classroom. "What on pancakes are you doing..." said Toga, who is Raven's best friend and roommate. Raven stared blankly at Toga, "You saw nothing.." she said while giving Toga that stare which means she should run before her neck is split. On Monday Raven entered a classroom full of children.. she smiled and started to hand out work...

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Miss. Mitsuki would walk towards the gang, "Can you please stop cursing." she asked politely. If the gang wouldn't stop and continued then Miss. Mitsuki would give them a stern look, telling them that she was going to call the Principal or Vice-Principal if they didn't't stop their bad behaviour.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Miss. Mitsuki would create a small rhyme for her class to remember, "Count to 3, eyes on me!" she would yell through the classroom to quiet everyone. Miss. Mitsuki would lower her voice to announce, "If you won't participate you won't learn a thing, art is an important subject... Now the next person to speak will have everyone's' phones confiscated..." Miss. Mitsuki would continue explaining.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Miss. Mitsuki acts respectfully and quietly... she would write in her notebook about what to do for the next lessons. After writing Miss. Mitsuki would exit peacefully.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me walked to a pile of books sitting on her desk. She would pick them up and walk around the classroom while handing out the books. "Today's assignment, I'm feeling a bit.. happy.." Miss. Mitsuki would take a deep breath, "The person beside you will be your project partner... Yup. We are doing projects! you are to create a project about endangered animals and how we can stop them from being endangered. you are also to draw a detailed picture of the endangered animal you are given on the page."

/me walked around the room to see how everyone was doing. She would take a deep breath. "Everyone is doing good?" she asked the whole class waiting to hear, 'Yes Miss. Mitsuki!'

/me would grab something to write on the board. After writing she backed up to let the children look at the word 'Ethereal' and take a deep breath, "Everyone, please draw a sketch related to the word ethereal" She would smile.

/me sat on her chair, she clicked her pen multiple times and she chewed the top of her pen... she seemed to be struggling... "What to do for the next lesson I'm out of idea's!" she whispered to herself.

Backstory:

Raven was 13 when she moved to Japan, she enjoyed her life and her stay, her family lived with her until they all ditched her... her 4 brothers and elder sister and her parents! poor Raven... no! she thought to herself... I won't let that push me down! I'll rise! I'll continue my life, It isn't game over yet, Raven pushed on, Raven didn't stop. Raven continued and continued, she went on... she lived her dream! It was your typical morning.... pancakes were being made... the smell of cinnamon filled the air and... Raven was laying on the couch... PLOP … q letter addressed to Ray Mitsuki was pushed under the door... Raven went to go fetch it. Raven opened the letter, reading it ... she squealed... she was accepted to work at KHS! "O-M-G! TOGA COME!" Raven yelled. "What the- pancakes, oooh!" said Toga staring at the pancakes sizzling on the pan. Raven showed Toga the letter. After 20 minutes Toga was.... still hungry for pancakes.. which were made and Toga did get some. Raven was squealing and saying "What should I do for my first lesson!?" "How about you do art... since your a flipping art-teacher.." Toga moaned. Raven rolled her eyes while running upstairs to pick her outfit. After deciding the 2 girls headed off to school, "Woweeeee!" squealed Raven for the 200th time. "Shut up.." said Toga, not being supportive. Raven took 3 deep breaths and walked in. She was standing beside the reception where she was welcomed and was directed to her classroom! 40 minutes was spent trying to set up and decorate the classroom. Period 1 came and when everyone entered Miss. Mitsuki smiled and handed out her Work for them, "Hello everyone! I'm sure ill feel welcomed here! here is some work ill be passing to you!" Miss. Mitsuki was never happier.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name:
Ray Mitsuki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Ray
Preferred Name: Raven or Miss. Mitsuki

Age (Minimum is 27):
Religious Denomination: Christianity
Marital Status: Single

Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location: Japan, Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
Working Experience (# of years): 2

Academic Degree:
Bachelor of Arts.
Year of Graduation: 2017.
Major(s): Master of Arts.
Minors: Visual Arts.

Native Languages: Japenese.
Other Languages: Italian and JSL.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes, I do.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Art.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A.
Do you have any questions?: N/A.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 347
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
The language used in this application was fairly informal and was overall difficult to read.
- There's currently only one spot open for Art teacher, you also asked a few times about when applications would be marked which indicated to me that you hadn't properly read through the information pinned to this forum.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread