Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Melody_#1053

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT+8

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I am fully aware of the consequences and will accept whatever decisions my higher ups decides to make
However if there will be times where I am required or feel like taking a trip I shall let my team know in advance

Describe your activity on the server:
A strong 9/10
I joined SRP a few months ago because of its unique take on a school roleplay, unfortunately due to my time zone I am unable to experience school days where most people are active. However, as I returned back I realized there are still many things I can do while I wait for school time and I've been more active ever since. I'd like to think of my current activity as progressing through the content provided for the players. Going to school, volunteering with community activities , attending events, going shopping, making friends, finding a place to call home and many others. I've been in the school's faculty for 2 months now and experienced working as a Receptionist and had recently transferred to a Librarian, found a place to call home and meet so many people so I always try to find time to log in SRP everyday. I feel like I still have so much to learn about the school and would love to give the Teacher role a shot.

Do you have any previous bans?:
N/A

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/receptionist-application-krysticmurakami.56012/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/krysticmurakami-librarian-application.57187/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.57312/ [Approved]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/larenco-shopkeeper-application.56153 / [Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Librarian] Yae Sakura
[Grade-12] Misaki Suzuki (one I'm applying for)​

Screenshot_1349.png

⋆┈┈┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈┈┈┈⋆

✎, ੈ♡˳ Trivia ✎, ੈ♡˳

═☆♡☆═

What subject are you applying to teach?:
I'd like to apply as an Art Teacher.
I've been in the art industry for around 10 years and have experienced a lot in my time. The creativity of one's mind is unlimited and art can also be an expression of your own emotions. I want everyone to know that you don't have to be an expert at drawing to show others your work, producing one's works can be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power. It can also be a calm, relaxing way to release stress and It can also help us understand one's mind.

═☆♡☆═
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
There are many reasons why I was motivated to be an Art Teacher (specifically) in Karakura.
Firstly, I've drawn multiple traditional and digital arts in my free time. I have joined competitions and attended an art gallery tour every time one is being hosted near my town or in the main city. I've also been a representative in my former art teacher's class and have experienced teaching the students when our teacher isn't available that day. So being able to provide my knowledge or "tips and tricks" to learn how to draw in a roleplay scenario is quite exciting. I understand that Minecraft is a bit limited towards an action, but art is your imagination and emotion. I'm sure there are many ways to teach students about art. As a current member of the school's employee faction I have gained quite an insight of how the school runs. I have talked to co-workers, teachers and professors in my time and it's been quite fun learning how their job went and just talking to them both inside and outside of school. I understand that being a teacher can be difficult because it takes a lot of time and dedication just to hold a class. I personally think that there will be times that the students will be noisy or act inappropriately. But there will also be some classes that are behaved, crazy but fun, or just a moment when all of you talked about a topic in depth that makes you learn about something in life. It's those classes that motivates me the most. I can also see that in my time zone, a few teachers or non at all are available to host a class so students who attended school at that time doesn't have anything else to do. My last reason is that I tend to complete my monthly quota very quickly on my current job in the school employee faction but wished to continue my activity in school. so I'd love to teach whenever I'm available.

═☆♡☆═
Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes I understand that even if I've done my own research in advance on how teachers of Karakura work, I still need to undergo training to learn all the important details of becoming one.

═☆♡☆═
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher's class logs are automatically sent via discord once a class is hosted in game. It is important to have a teacher class log to help us and our faction lead keep track of how many classes teachers manage to host each month and whether or not they have completed their monthly quota. It also helps keep track of how many students attend said class as well as proof that you've hosted one.

═☆♡☆═
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
I wish to have a class where everyone feels comfortable as they come and go, but of course to have said classes we have to set some boundaries. It is important to have classroom rules in order to have a safe teaching environment for students and help them focus on the task ahead. having said that. Here are simple and straightforward rules I would like to implement for my classes.

Rule #1 : Be respectful
This can mean a lot of things. Examples can be following directions. When Miss Misaki is hosting a class and she requires you to do something for the class or come up to board to answer a question, you must follow her directions. She can understand stage fright and will not force you if you don't feel like coming up to answer but still, try your best to participate in class activities as much as you can. Talking when the teacher is talking is also another rule that should be respected. Miss Misaki wanted you to learn in her class and not goof around since there will always be time for that. When Misaki is saying something please pay attention and do not talk over her. You might just missed something important. In an art class it isn't a surprise that you may need more materials then what you're used to. that being said, All materials provided by the school isn't unlimited so please treat them with proper care and respect as you would with your own personal belongings.

Another thing is to treat others as you would want to be treated. It's pretty obvious that if you treat a student horribly you'll be getting the same treatment if you continue the act. Karma will get to you one day and that's not something we all would want to see. As long as you are in Misaki's class, assure her that you would not do anything that will hurt your fellow students. Punishment is always an option she would not want to resort to. This also applies to the student's belongings. Last rule she would apply to this is to Never draw on someone else's paper, hurt or copy other's work. Ruining and playing around with other's work, especially plagiarism, is unacceptable.

Rule #2 : Do not disrupt classes
Every student who comes to Karakura High is here to learn and start their journey for a better life, so listening to your teachers is the most important thing to succeed. That being said, do not cause a scene. This can disrupt the class and cause the students to lose focus. Turning off your phone to avoid any unnecessary sounds would be a great start. However, if you expect a phone call from your family, Please excuse yourself outside of class and come back once you're done. If Misaki does find out that you are using this to your advantage for quite some time and just pretend that it is a phone call from your parents, your actions will result to further punishment . Using your inside voice is also something to keep in mind. No student wants to hear someone yelling at the top of their lungs while trying to learn, especially focusing on a drawing so please keep your inside voice. Aside from yelling, passing notes around to communicate is also not acceptable. If Misaki catches you passing notes. She would go up to you and let you read it for the whole class. We all would like to know why the conversation you're having is so interesting.

Rule #3 : No swearing
This rule is pretty self explanatory. Swearing, including the use of offensive language or gestures, is strictly prohibited in the classroom. Any student of Misaki's who violates this rule after refusing to follow instructions 3 times will be subject to further punishment or kicked out of class. Misaki knows quite a bit of people who love to swear but having to hear such language in class is no excuse.

Rule #4 : Do not eat or drink in class
Misaki's classes aren't every day. Plus, you have study time and breakfast before classes are in session. Unless you want to share your food with the rest of the class, keep your food until it's ready for lunch. We're all hungry too.

Rule #5 : Do your best!
The most important rule of all for art classes is to ever say "It's hard" or "I can't" without even trying! We all start somewhere and if you did your best and that's all that matters. Being good at something starts at the beginning and we're not perfect to do something right on our first attempt all the time. So don't be scared to make mistakes because it is part of learning and improving yourself for the better. If you're struggling, don't be afraid to ask for help!.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄
Here's a simpler version of the rules stated above

Screenshot_1347.png

═☆♡☆═
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I had my fair share of roleplays. In fact, roleplaying is what keeps Minecraft alive for me. I've been on servers where players can host their own type of roleplay so I've experienced many varieties such as medieval, school life, camping, fairy and many more. Of course some can have flaws but with a little bit of imagination you can easily enjoy your time with others which makes roleplaying so much fun! Unfortunately, that server has shut down and I've been looking for servers to roleplay on. That's when I decided to hop on SRP once more and enjoy my free time there. The roleplay in this server is unique and every command given to players helps make the roleplay more engaging. It gives the players a chance to make in depth role plays that don't look as messy as a regular chat action which is more convenient than you think. SRP has a whole system from start to finish and it really makes you feel like you've entered a whole new journey that can last you years in Karakura.

═☆♡☆═
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: A very important position that oversees the work done in the teacher department within the school. They manage their department and provide leadership and guidance to the teachers. They are responsible for making important decisions, solving problems, and representing the department. In short, the Head of Department plays a crucial role in ensuring the effective functioning and success of their department.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: The Qualified Teacher rank shows that a teacher has completed the necessary training to teach in a professional manner. These individuals have experienced much and are knowledgeable in their line of work. They have a deep understanding of their subject and are excellent at being a teacher, which could include their communication skills and way of handling situations. The teachers are able to create a positive and supportive learning environment and are dedicated to helping students reach their success. They have shown that they have the ability and knowledge to have the title of a qualified teacher.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher.
↳ Description: The Newly Qualified Teacher rank shows that a teacher has recently completed their training and is in the process of gaining full teaching certification. They are still gaining experience and refining their skills in the classroom. The goal for NQTs is to become confident, effective, and well-rounded teachers, able to meet the needs of all students and make a positive impact in the classroom.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher.
↳ Description: The Unqualified Teacher rank shows that a teacher has not completed the necessary education and training to become a certified teacher. These individuals do not host any classes are simply in training to gain further knowledge enough to be able to start teaching and hosting classes during school.

Screenshot_1350.png

✎, ੈ♡˳ Teacher Knowledge ✎, ੈ♡˳

═☆♡☆═

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
A teacher both in game and out of game are and should be similar to the ones we know in real life. A teacher is a professional who guides and instructs students in acquiring knowledge, understanding, values, skills and attitudes. They plan, develop and deliver lessons, evaluate student performance, provide feedback, and help students to reach their full potential. Teachers often serve as role models and mentors, creating a supportive and engaging learning environment. Teachers are also responsible for maintaining discipline and promoting good behavior in the classroom. Overall, the role of a teacher involves both teaching and support to help students succeed academically, socially and emotionally. They are our key to success and teachers play a crucial role in shaping the future by educating and guiding young people as they grow and develop.

A teacher's salary depends on the location, experience, and level of education. In Japan, you can expect to earn anywhere between ¥250,000 and ¥650,000 Yen per month. If your a starting teacher, you can expect to earn at least ¥250,000 yen. Their wage will increase depending on your qualifications, experience and employer. If teachers have an advanced degree, They could also apply to teach at a college or university. Collage teachers can earn around ¥400,000 yen. If a teacher is an experienced, licensed educator, then you can expect to earn anywhere from ¥300,000 to ¥650,000 Yen teaching at an international school in Japan.

In SRP also known as Karakura Academy, A Newly Qualified Teacher has a base pay of ¥350,000 yen when they have hosted 10 classes each month and Qualified Teachers have a base pay of ¥400,000 yen. Teachers also have the option to overtime, and with that an additional ¥50,000 yen can be earned after completing an extra 5 classes. A maximum of ¥500,000 can be earned each month.

═☆♡☆═
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
SRP is a school based roleplay and our life in Karakura starts at the academy. When a new player joins the server, the first thing they would think of is going to school and attending classes hosted by our teachers. Teachers are the foundation needed to help guide and welcome those players into the server. Teachers allow students to really engage in the school aspect of the roleplay and make the experience more enjoyable. Without them, students would wander the school until home time and sometimes with little to no interactions. Teachers can set us in the right path and help keep school grounds lively and give students the opportunity to meet new friends.
Teachers also educate their students for their college exams and help them learn more about the town we live in.

═☆♡☆═
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Karakura High School works on the MoSCoW system, which means, Must Have, Could Have, Should Have, Wouldn't or Would Have.

✎, ੈ♡˳ Character Knowledge ✎, ੈ♡˳

═☆♡☆═

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Misaki Suzuki is a 5.1 foot tall, white skinned woman with beautiful almond colored eyes, curved eyebrows, a small nose, angled lips and a rounded jaw. She has straight beige colored hair, a slender neck, average-sized feet, and a lean torso with a small beauty mark on her chest and a typical waist. She often wears simple clothes that are mostly pastel-colored and slightly puffy. She is usually seen wearing oversized jackets and she also wears a moon shaped earring.

Misaki Suzuki enjoys hanging out with her friends and family but also enjoys times when she's alone to focus on herself. She carries a warm smile that puts people at ease and her unique quality is her ability to connect with others and understand their individual needs. She is known for her creativity in art and her passion for education and is raised to be a humble woman that appreciates the simple things she received and believes that those simple things that happen in her life are a blessing.

Misaki believes that everyone has the potential to succeed and works tirelessly to help everyone reach their full potential and sees the good in everyone. She understands that not everyone is fortunate enough to have a wonderful life so she does not judge anyone based on their actions. Misaki is a firm but fair person and is always willing to go the extra mile to help her friends, family, students and colleagues. She has a strong work ethic and is dedicated to anything she enjoys, especially her love for Art and those around her. Misaki is well respected by her friends and family and is a team player so whenever you feel lost, Misaki will be there to help as much as she can.

As for her personality, Misaki is kind, patient, and empathetic. She has a great sense of humor and loves to see people smile. She is able to diffuse difficult situations with ease and try her best to make both parties feel comfortable. Misaki is also a lifelong learner and is always looking for new ways to improve her work and herself. Misaki's plans for the future include continuing to inspire new artists by teaching them what she'd learned over the years. She's aware of all the hardships in life and hopes to one day become a role model and share her wealth of knowledge and experience with them.​

✎, ੈ♡˳ Scenarios ✎, ੈ♡˳

═☆♡☆═

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Misaki would approach the situation calmly and professionally. Her first step would be to establish authority and request that the students stop using inappropriate language. If they refuse to comply, I would contact the school's administration for assistance in resolving the situation. It is also important to document the incident and follow the school's policies and procedures for addressing disruptive behavior.

═☆♡☆═
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
If Misaki finds that no one is listening to her, she would first assess the reason behind the lack of attention. she may try different teaching methods such as incorporating hands-on activities or technology, or switch up her teaching style. She would also establish clear rules and expectations for class behavior, and consistently enforce consequences for disruptive behavior. Engaging students individually, such as calling on them to participate in discussions or asking them questions, can also help ensure they are paying attention and understanding the material. If the problem persists, She would reach out to colleagues or the school's administration for advice or assistance in finding a solution. Flexibility and persistence are key to maintaining an engaged and attentive class.

═☆♡☆═
When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
As a teacher, it is important to maintain professional conduct and a positive attitude, even when in the teacher's lounge. Misaki would approach the teacher's lounge as a place to relax, recharge, and connect with colleagues. She would be respectful of others' opinions and maintain a friendly, approachable demeanor. She would also be mindful of confidentiality and avoid discussing sensitive student information or school-related matters that should be kept private. Misaki would look for opportunities to collaborate with other teachers, share best practices, and support one another in our shared mission of providing the best education for our students. The teacher's lounge is an important space for building a supportive community, and she would strive to contribute to that community in a positive and productive way.

═☆♡☆═
Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

Class Starting
/me Would stay seated at her desk checking her lesson plans for this semester while she waits for students to enter the class. She would then stand up from her seat and clap her hands to get the students attention. "Alright Good Morning class! I hope your day's been well so far. Please allow me to introduce myself, My name is Miss Misaki Suzuki and I'll be your Art teacher for today". She then picked up the chalk from her desk and wrote down her name on the board together with the lesson she planned for today. "Now since we're all new to each other I'd like to ask what do you first think of when you hear the word Art?" she smiles as she asks her students.

During Class
/me Walks around her class passing their own personal sketch book for this session. After passing their sketchbooks, she scans the room making sure every student has their own sketchbook then excitedly walks back to the front of the class to announce the class activity for the day. "Now that we discussed everyone's opinion about art, I'd like to start with a simple task for us to do, I would love to see you all draw your spirit animal! This can be the animal for your birthday. IF you don't know your own spirit animal, then draw any animal you think represents you!"

Class Ending
/me Look up at the clock as the bell rings to see that it is time for lunch. "Well that's all for today's class! you must be hungry now so please feel free to head to the cafeteria. Oh, and don't forget your assignments, have a nice day!". She would wave to her class goodbye as she closed her classroom door. She then cleans and looks around the classroom to see if any students left anything behind before packing up her things for today. Misaki then brushed her hair over her ears as she looked around the classroom happy to see it all cleaned up. She would then walk back up to her seat looking through her stuff once more as she carefully packed everything up. Her pen that was given to her by her mother was the last thing she picked up and she stared at the pen with a smile. "I hope you're doing alright mom" She said to herself as she placed the pen in her shirt pocket.

Breaktime
/me Walks out of her classroom with her things and heads to the teachers lounge to continue her lesson plans. As she entered the lounge, she was greeted by her fellow colleagues having lunch together. "Good afternoon everyone! How was your day so far?" She asked with a smile as she sat down on an available seat. She then pulls out her laptop from her bag and places it on the table then continues to chat with her colleagues. "That's wonderful to hear! My class isn't so bad either. I actually enjoyed it! Always makes me happy to teach students the things I love the most" she giggles as she takes a sip of her coffee and continues typing her lesson plans.

Hometime
/me Heard the bell once again and checks the clock on her laptop to see that it's home time. "My time flies fast when you're focused at work. I'd love to stay and chat but I need to make sure my roommates have something to eat when they arrive" she laughed as she packed her things once again to leave school. Misaki waves goodbye to her colleagues as she closes the door behind her. As she slowly made her way to the exit, Misaki saw some students waving goodbye to her. "Goodbye children! It was lovely meeting you today, hope to see you tomorrow!" She waves back as he leaves the school for today.​

Screenshot_1351.png

✎, ੈ♡˳ Backstory ✎, ੈ♡˳

═☆♡☆═

Misaki Suzuki was born on the 24th of November, 1993 and lives with her mother and sister. Their father sadly passed away when Misaki and her sister were still little. As time passed by, Misaki and her sister started school and their mother who works at a pottery could barely cover the bills, school fee and groceries alone. Misaki and her family lived a poor life, but it helped them appreciate simple things that come their way. She tries her best to help her mother as much as she can by studying hard and working as a waiter in the restaurant after school. Misaki barely has time for herself but when she does, she would start sketching away in her notebook. Drawing the things she would love to have or making a comic about a character who lived a wealthy life. A girl who was pushed down but worked until the top that she had it all. A life where she doesn't have to worry about when the next monthly bills will arrive or when her tuition fees will be due all because of her success. One day, as she was sketching her comic at her desk, her closest friend noticed her sketching all the time after class. "What are you making Misaki? you're always sketching away in that notebook of yours without a care in the world!" Her friend said standing right in front of her. "Oh! um sorry I was so focused that i didn't realize you were right in front of me" Misaki said. "Well that was rude, let me see what got you so distracted then!" Misaki's friend then grabbed the sketch book off her desk and read the story Misaki was making. "Wow, this is really good Misaki!" her friend said. She then suggested Misaki should make her own manga and publish it to the world to see. Misaki hesitated at first since it sounded ridiculous. She was just sketching away about silly dreams and stories that come pop in her head. But her friend insisted she'd give it a try. And so she did. Misaki worked day and night on her project together with her school and work load. It was overwhelming and tiring but eventually, Misaki finished her work and decided to release the first chapter of her manga. It wasn't a big hit, but it gained so many likes and readers for Misaki to even believe it was true. This gave her the motivation and love for art and she continued her next chapter one by one publishing it. Her viewers enjoyed her manga and she couldn't be anymore happier. It gained supporters as well to help her and her family's bills. Soon, Misaki went to college and pursued her love for art. She graduated at the top of her class and has a Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts. by then, her manga was a hit and after so many years, she decided to release the ending of her series. Even her earliest supporters managed to reach the very end and were so happy for her. Misaki started an independent business for herself after she graduated and since her manga gained such popularity, her art commission business was an instant hit and many patrons requested for an art to be made by her. A year into her business, she got a call from a logo company that they wanted to hire her to create logos for the starting company. The pay for each logo was huge and she gladly accepted the opportunity to work with them. Misaki continued her independent business in her spare time while she worked for the company. 2 years into the business, Misaki realized that she was so fortunate to have such friends who supported her her whole life. Not many artists have the same fate as Misaki did. So she talked to her boss and asked to resign from the company. Her boss was shocked but immediately understands why once she told him her reason for leaving the company. Misaki moved to Karakura Japan since Japan is very popular with their anime, manga and many potential artists. She settled down in a nice apartment before she got started on her first application to be an Art Teacher in Karakura Academy. Her goal was to teach and show students to never give up on what they love. and hopefully get them started on a wonderful journey ahead of them.

✎, ੈ♡˳ In-Character Information ✎, ੈ♡˳

(The skin below is her current look. If accepted, she would be looking for a tailor that best suit her and the school's style)
image__5_-removebg-preview.png
SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Misaki Suzuki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Misaki Suzuki
Preferred Name: Misaki

Age (Minimum is 27):
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura , Japan.

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

1 year of Art Commissioning
2 years of working for a logo company.

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): Fine Arts
Minors: business

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

✎, ੈ♡˳ Extra ✎, ੈ♡˳

Additional notes about your application:
Thank you for taking the time to read my application!
I may not have said too much but I'd like to keep my answers/explanation simple and clear

Do you have any questions?:
None, But I will let you know if I have any​

Last edited:

Oli

Level 119
gncme
gncme
Notable+
Accepted
Thank you for your application! Welcome to the Highschool Teacher faction, you'll start your journey off as an Unqualified Teacher (UT).

Once you have been given your roles in the Academics Discord you will be pinged regarding Teacher Training from a HD (Head of Department), or myself. Once you have completed training you will receive your classroom and access to start your own classes.

* If you have further questions, feel free to contact me via the teacher channels in Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread