Denied Art Teacher Application!

Noi

Level 0
OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft usernane?: sparky17_137

How old are you?: 13 around 14

What is your time zone?: Central

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: IMA put 1 meaning cause I'm not sure what you mean by that- but I'm on almost everyday except when I'm on vacation if that's what your talking about.

Do you have any previous Bans?: No

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: I don't know

What are your current role(s) on the server?: 12th grader

TRIVIA

What subject are you applying for?: Art

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I wanted to show kids the true beauty of art and to also have fun in school!

Why are the teacher class logs so important?: because they are!

You want to start a school field trip; how would you do that?: I would explain to the kids after I plan out where and what we are doing and keep an eye on the kids as we walk to the place inside the school.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in class?: To please be quiet and to have fun! No talking over the teacher and no copying questions from others.

What experience in general, do you have in roleplay?: not sure- I just like roleplaying, it give me a chance to show people how I act

Describe the ranking system of teacher:
- HD
Meaning: head of the department
Description:A teacher who has been qualified in the Academic

- QT
Meaning:qualified teacher
Description: they have been qualified for a while

- NQT
Meaning:newly qualified
Description: They have just been qualified as a teacher and havent been doing a lot of classes
I don't know any of these- I'm sorry-

TEACHER KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about teacher in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teacher teach, and what they do in spare time in general.

Teacher serve a lot of roles in children's lives, they make kids who they are now. They teach kids to be kind, nice, and smart. They make a good amount of money a month probly about 100k? I'm not sure- and I'm sure in there spare time they think about the next lesson they would teach the kids and how they will do it!

Why are teachers so important to SRP a server?: Because its a school server and we need nice teachers

CHARACTER KNOWELGE

tell us everything you know about your character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him uniqe and different? What is his outlook on students?
What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? And what is his plan for the future?

Well she has long black hair was a cute smile, she would smell like vanilla and would be 5'5 feet tall. She would wear normal citizen cloths as she would be kind to all people. She is different because of how she was raised and how she is now. Her outlook on students aren't bad- unless they are bad. She would be fine around the teachers if they are nice back. Her personality would be nice, shy, and sometimes scary but not all the time. Her future dream is to success in life and live happy.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cussing and swearing, what do you do?: I would tell them to knock it off, and if they don't listen back, then I'll give them a warning.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I would raise my voice to tell them to be quiet, but also in a kind tone.

When in the teachers lounge, how does your character act?: she would be quiet and just sit there, until to gets to know the teachers.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside the classroom:

/me would raise her voice to make everyone pay attention

/me would pull out her book and flip through some of the pages

/me would explain some of the details of the questions she asks

/me would wave to

BACKSTORY

When she was younger she always looked up to the teachers, she always thought she could be one. As she grew up she started acting like one to her friends, teaching them, helping them. One day she tried to apply for being a teacher. She was sacred if she passed or not, but she passed and became one, she would be nice and kind to the kids around her. To help them succeed in there life goals just like she did! When she was a child she only had 2 sisters Maddi and Lyn. Izu was the middle child and was different then them, there parents loved them but had to work a lot. So Lyn always took care of them, as they grew up they came to Japan. They came to this school and learned a lot, and Izu wanted to become a teacher here.

IN-CHARACTER INFORMATION

Full name: Izuku Reid
Title: Miss
Given name(s): Izu
Perferred name: Izu

Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital status: Together I guess

Nationality: Japan
Current location: Karakura Japan

SECTION #2 - ACADEMIC

Teaching experience: 3 years now
Working experience: 4 years about

Academic degree: I think Art? Not sure what this is truly asking

Year of graduation: I graduated 7 years ago I guess

Major: Art and Geography

Minors: language and Math

Native languages: none
Other languages: none

Sorry if I left some stuff out! I had to rewrite this on my note pad- it wouldn't let me write on the actual thing

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
This application is severely under-detailed and you haven't correctly bolded the format questions. Example: "What is your Minecraft usernane?: sparky17_137"

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread