Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Niki#6666, feel free to DM me.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, It’s working properly always.

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GST (Gulf-standard-time)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand the consequences and I’ll try to avoid being inactive, if there’s a reason I’ll shoot a dm and make sure I inform you.

Describe your activity on the server:
I wouldn’t say I’m on every minute, it’s just a decent about, I’ll stay on the server for a bit check if anything is happening attend event’s and many more, but when having a job my activity enhances more.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No, I don’t have any ban’s for now, I do hope there will be none in the future.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

IC APPLICATIONS
———————
School nurse-https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-school-nurse-application.30371/-DENIED
College Professor-https://schoolrp.net/threads/accepted-my-college-professor-application-re-do.30745-ACCEPTED
EMS Surgeon-https://schoolrp.net/threads/ehiz-surgeon-application.32060-ACCEPTED
P.E Teacher-https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-physical-education-teacher-application.32303/-ACCEPTED
Itako-https://schoolrp.net/threads/itako-application.38745/-STILL NOT VIEWED

REQUEST/LANGS
———————
French-https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-french-application.30469-ACCEPTED
College Professor request-https://schoolrp.net/threads/role-request.30753-ACCEPTED
Italian-https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-italian-lang-application.31243/-ACCEPTED
Age Request-https://schoolrp.net/threads/rank-request.32144-ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
HS, I’m currently a high-school student.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
Art, mostly Archaeology,Visual and studio art & Performing arts, if not Art history would be the second choice.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
the subject, teaching is not a new experience before, I’v experienced it in the past as a college professor and P.E teacher, I’v been trying too seek things in the past for now. I have observed other teachers for some time, i have decent amount of knowledge I have been desiring this role the subject.
Art isn’t that new too me, I’v been actually working on my art experience for while, I’v been learning the subject having online-tutor classes which is very fun for me, since i’v been wanting to experience more thing’s, the more you know the more knowledge you have in the future, my lifestyle in art is exploding, every time I learn something new I’d share with other’s some think it’s boring I feel like it’s fun, being a art teacher and learning art subject’s in real life is easier, bring the knowledge into the game would be the easiest path.
I’v applied for P.E as another subject I love, but art is something in my heart, i’v mostly already planned lessons: Art sculpture contest for the class & Learning about old artist and such, I’m really dedicated to this role and I hope I can carry it on.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, most certainly I’d be willing too join teacher training(s), it would be more better to be honest.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Class room logs are important,Proof when paychecks are around the corner, I believe you may need 15 classes for your paycheck, also good for SLT to see how active each teacher is, if you’re not active while doing a job it make cause a demotion

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
-(PERSONAlY MY CLASS ROOMS)-
-———————-
1‘,-Respect other’s and your teachers.

2‘,-Phones will be prohibited

3‘,-When finishing, Make sure you’re space is clean.

4‘,-When wanting to speak, raise your hand.

5‘,-Be prepared for class, make sure you have you’re books and everything needed.

6‘,-No eating in class, anyone eating in class will be punished.

7‘,-respect people’s personal space, keep you’re hands too yourself

8‘,-No acts of violence or discrimination.

9‘,-Treat school equipment’s with care don’t play with them or loose them.
-———————-

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a decent Experience In Role Playing as I joined a few years ago to start my journey and it’s amazing journey and I would like to Experience new things Whenever I can that’s why I chose this Role. It pulls me to the first. And others may think I’m not good but when I need to I bring out the best I can. even thought I’m not good in detailRP I still will try, and do anything to achieve.

my role play experience started way back when I actually started role playing as a kid it wasn’t a big thing that happened but I still loved moving forward me and my cousins used to role play in Minecraft not in the server yet. We used to build schools houses and started to role play even naming our citizens giving people roles. Years later I found out about RolePlayHub From my friend. A soon as I joined I had the base like i new what I was doing then others who are new. As I kept playing and playing I decided to apply for something and that’s a teacher which I am right now. My role play experience has changed by many years and I hope it will become Better every day

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description:Head department are very skilled teachers will oversee the Qualified Teacher Learning and Skillsand some times assist them with there classes to make sure there doing alright. And they will make sure your following the code of conduct.

- QT
↳ Meaning:Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills
↳ Description:Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills are skilled teachers but aren’t that skilled as the Head Department. They have been a teacher For some time and learned all the tricks and skills.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Still new teachers, they’ve passed there training they can independently host classes, Not as much skills but are able to work there way up.

- UT
↳ Meaning:Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: New teacher, still haven’t passed trainings yet, they will go through a training session with the faction lead and others, if they pass they will be given the role NQT, UT(s) Cannot host sessions yet.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers are the same to In real life teachers as the both give out knowledge to other students and hold a big role in a school, make 250k every 15 classes and an additional 50k for every 5 classes as for In real life I believe It’s 40k to about 60k. As what they do for their spare i time I believe they go over children’s work/homework they’ve done the past days or take a little break since they have been doing a lot for students and how they teach, Teacher’s have different ways for teaching they have there on mind set when teaching other students, teacher are able to learn from other teacher and even enhance there experience with teaching from others.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers, There are REALLY important for children and our lifestyles, Teachers aren’t that rude too be honest, a lot of people hate on them in real life, but they hold an important role in your life they’ll be able to teach you each subject one by one, each teacher holds a different subject they’ll teach us new skills and Knowledge we need to know for a future without out Teachers we would not have our knowledge till this day

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Well, the past were Must have/Should have/Could have system, but I do believe there is none now.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
Sakura, a Japanese female standing 5'4 with brown lushes locks she'd had hazel glimmering eyes, tan skin and an hourglass figure she'd had a small tint of blush on both her cheeks, she'd have more calm voice then high, she'd smell like her favorite Dior fragrance, Sakura is a very different and unique from other's she'd take her students as children, she'd plan fun and amazing lesson's she'd try to make her lessons better each day! She'd love the other teacher's there sister's and brother's to her she loves them with all her heart, personally on her first day she'd be making a decent relationship with as much teacher's, Her plan(s), are too teach as long as long as she can, experience more art subject to teach her students and she'd top plan is to make sure her students are comfortable with her and her work.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Sakura would get in-between the delinquents, saying: "Both of you this is unacceptable, in Karakura High school we don't accept this kind of behavior, Repeat it again and you will serve punishments!." Sakura then explained how this isn't good for you and you're reputation, if they continue she'd send them too the Principal or V.P, she'd handle it by herself sometimes.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
She'd tap her desk some times, and say: "Students! if no ones gonna listen how are you gonna learn, this lesson is for learning if you don't want to attend you can leave the session I'm here to teach people who want to learn not for people who want to snooze in class or just ignore assignments." She'd once more explain how this can be important for there future.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Sakura would be calm and collective, she'd finish Grading her classes assignments, she'd mostly make sure upcoming assignments are ready, she'd mostly open her laptop and take some sips of her tea, if she'd like to talk to any of her co-workers she'd ask them to go outside so she doesn't disturb anyone else.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
SAKURA'S ACTIONS
-----------------
‘,-/ME would reach down by her desk before gripping the fresh, white art canvas. She would then proceed to pull it out and place it in the easel. She would then smile at all her students walking through the door before saying "Welcome back to my Art class guys! Today we will be painting!"

,-/ME She'd keep a positive attitude whilst reaching down into her draws. She would then rumble around to find some spare notebooks for the students. "If you do not have a notebook please stand behind your chair." She would then rise out of her chair with a warming smile on her face before handing the books how to the students.

‘,-/ME would reach down into her equipment bag, searching for the clay she had prepared for the lesson. She'd then stand up, dusting off her outfit before passing bags of clay to the students with a warm smile on her face. "Today we are going to be messing around with clay and testing your creativity!"

‘,-/ME As she sat back down at her desk, she would take a sip of green tea before typing the grades into the schooling system. As she finished, she would smile and look confident because of the students grades. Once the bell rang for Period 4, she would announce her class and wait for the students to enter! Smiling and waving at the students, she would finally tell them about the great grades they received

Backstory
!--------NOTE--------!
(THIS WAS FROM MY CURRENT POLICE APPLICATION)

Sakura Fumiko Dot was born in Japan, daughter of Himari and Miako, where both her parents were employed in a school, where Himari was a highly respected V.P, and Miako was a Teacher. Their goal was always to protect their family and their beloved daughter, making sure she lived well, and studied and perhaps pursued the path of her parents. Sakura had two older Sisters than her, named Daiki and Yua, where they both decided at 19 to go to college and move to Karakura with all their daughters.
When Sakura turned 20, she and her sisters moved to Tokyo, to start their college studies, in fact here is the place where they studied a lot and in depth for what they would pursue in the future,Sakura began to show a lot of interest in Teaching and beyond, she was also very interested in the Art and her functions. However Sakura and Yua have always supported each other in the studies of these fields in the hope of being able to be part of these special forces in the future. Yua was the first who decided she wanted to try to apply / request to be part of the police team and to practice it, in fact she was also accepted, while her sister Daiki became a college professor in the field of theater and acting, seen that Sakura was still on the way to education and was still learning and studying.
After years of strenuous studies, training and successes in the field of studies, exams and training with the highest marks and achievements, Sakura decided to try to pursue her dream that she has always carried alive in her drawer, and consequently she decided to apply. in applying to be a teacher, In writing this question, she has been studying for years, day and night, non-stop and in an excellent and flawless way.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Sakura Fumiko Dot.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss.

Given Name(s):
Sakura, Fumiko, Miss dot.

Preferred Name:
Miss Sakura.

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
No religion.

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese, French

Current Location:
Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
2 year's

Academic Degree:
Masters

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Mathematics

Minors:
English

Native Languages:
French, Japanese

Other Languages:
Italian, English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No, not yet!

Extra
`-Sorry if it wasn't that good enough!, Have a good day though!-`

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Art Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes
- Upon joining the Teacher faction, you will receive the role of Untrained Teacher (UT); only once you've completed training will you be newly qualified and authorized to independently host a class.
- Due to your past experience & activity as Highschool teacher before switching roles, I believe you'll do well upon re-joining the faction; welcome back.

Users who are viewing this thread