Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: HaloBoss29

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Dupa Yash#5110

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I have a microphone.

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?: EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: I am on every night and every day. Normally 8AM - 4PM during the daytime and 10PM - 4AM during the nighttime.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No, and I plan to keep it this way.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application.37987/

Denied:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.39046/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): [18] [Grade 12]

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?: I am applying to be an Art Teacher.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: Being a teacher on SRP has been something I've been meaning to do for a long time, and something I've brought myself to finally work to achieve and put effort into. I love art, in real life and I found that being an art teacher would be a good idea, considering that people rarely submit applications for it to begin with. Furthermore, I also believe that being a teacher is a good opportunity for my character, being someone who loves children and will gladly work to teach and educate them on what they need to know to succeed.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: Yes, I completely understand.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Class logs are logs that show how many classes teachers host that month. They're important because it helps the higher-ups to see if that Teacher is still active, and if they're not there. Their position will be an opportunity for somebody else to become a teacher

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Respect others around you,

be aware of your surroundings,

listen to any questions someone may have,

don’t yell at your students, and don’t lose your temper. Yelling at your students and losing your temper will only make them act up more than they already were.

Be considerate of other students as you participate.

Try your hardest on the work you provide for your teacher.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been on SRP for an exceptionally long time, working on and sharpening my roleplay abilities, It is something I am used to and I find entertainment joining. Besides my experiences in SRP by itself, I have outside experiences and have been roleplaying normally in discord with my friends for a year now.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: The Head of Department is basically the lead of their department, which engages in the subject they specialize in. This means they get to observe what other Teachers in their department are teaching, and how they’re teaching it, alongside enforcing and making sure everything is going smoothly, or redirecting the teachers if necessary.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher that has been through the correct amount of training and has watched other’s classes to see what they're supposed to do. A more experienced Teacher that has gone through more training and has had more time to learn.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher that has only recently gone through training, a newer Teacher that can still learn from other teachers along the way. They can now hold their own classes, with guidance

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher

↳ Description:
A teacher that has not yet gone through any training, a completely new Teacher. They have yet to hold any classes, they have a lot more to learn than the other Teachers.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general:
Teachers make sure students are well-informed about the subject they teach, they make sure they know what is required for them to move onto College and to just enter adult-hood in general. Teachers get paid 400k if they get 15 classes in, if they teach 10 more they earn 500k. Every teacher has a different method of teaching, however the most common Method I've seen is hands-on teaching, for example in Culinary class, you aren't shown how to make the dish but instead you find out as you work, it's more-so learning from mistakes you made and moving on from them. Teachers are to be used as mentors for students, as a responsible adult students are meant to rely on.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: The school environment would be disrupted without teachers, being something the entire server relies on for the rps to progress and be written out more accurately. Without the classes everyone would be extensively bored throughout the school day, especially those who regularly don't go out of their way to talk to new people, or strangers. It would just be everyone standing around, talking and waiting for the school day to simply end, you would be stuck there. But, Teachers are present, thankfully, and provide experiences people can look forward to and participate in during the school day, rather than the aforementioned. Teachers make SchoolRP, SchoolRP.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: MOSCOW (Must have, Should have, Could have, Won't have)

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
Standing at 5,0, Halo Sugimoto has long, dark Blonde hair that would be tied up in a loose ponytail, she'd have dark Blue eyes which is paired with pale skin and a scrawny figure, she'd weigh 102 lbs and be pleasing to look at. A strict yet respectable young woman, she'd have a bubbly personality, always there to help with whatever a student, or friend may need. Though when hanging out with friends she acts a bit crazy, while in public or at work, she'd remain professional. Halo has always planned to teach art as it's her passion, though if all goes wrong with art she plans to find another teaching position. upload_2021-7-1_13-32-37.png

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
She will approach them and tell them "What do you think you're doing? This is school, your behavior is not only risking your education but your reputation. Stop this nonsense or there will be consequences!" if their behavior continued she would have no choice but to send them to a higher-up.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:She will clap her hands loudly or simply clear her throat, she will try not to raise her voice at them as she knows that will do more harm than good, if they still refuse to listen she will clap once again, this time being sure that they hear her before saying "How do you expect to get a good education when you won't even pay attention? This is probably the most important part of your education's.. pay attention or get out"

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
She will keep to her friend group and will follow the same rules the students must follow, this being "Be respectful, be responsible, Be kind to others." though, if she stumbles across another employee being inappropriate, she will inform them that what they are doing is wrong and if it continues, she will have to contact a higher-up.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She'd look at the class in front of her, tapping her foot as she waited for everyone to take a seat "Take a seat everyone! You may sit anywhere you want, as long as you're on a chair, I'm satisfied!" She'd say cheerfully, excited to begin a new class. as the class settles, taking their seats, she'd clear her throat, turning and proceeding with the lessons she has previously planned.

/me She'd slowly walk over to the two individuals, a look of disappointment and annoyance plastered on her face, indicated by her narrowed eyes and firm, serious posture. "Stop arguing, you are in school, this isn't the time nor the place. If you want to graduate, sit down, be quiet, and follow the rules of the classroom. Don't let it happen again" She'd huff, before turning back to her desk and walk over to it, taking a deep breath, glancing at the kids she previously scolded, taking a final look as she determines if they are complying or not, before proceeding with her lesson.

/me She'd make eye contact with the student, a sarcastic smile plastered on her face, her tone lowered to an irritant, almost mocking tone as she scolded the student. "Are you done interrupting my class? I'd like to start teaching soon"she’d grumble, waiting for them to quiet down before turning back to her example, continuing the lesson, more contented with the newfound consistency.

/me She'd turn to the class, a happy beam shining through her expression, clearly in the best of her moods. "Can you guess what we're learning today?" She'd speak in a high-pitched, ecstatic tone. &f"We're learning how to make Paper Mache! Who's excited? Come on, I can't be the only one!" she laughs softly, moving to grab her previously made examples for the class. “I can’t wait to begin, so let’s get started!” she chirps.

Backstory

Halo Sugimoto was born in Kyoto, Japan, her Mother was German and her Father was Japanese. Halo’s parents met in Germany and soon fell in love, they decided to move to Kyoto to have 3 children, Halo Sugimoto, Yui Sugimoto, and Kelly Sugimoto. 4 years after Kelly and Yui were born, their parents got a divorce, causing the sisters to split up.

Yui and Halo went with their mother, while Kelly went with their father. This would soon cause their mother to become cold to the sisters after her losses, threatening them if they didn't listen and being a abusive and horrific parent to be around., the only escape Halo had was Art, she loved every form of art, singing, dancing, acting, but most of all she loved drawing, and painting. After their mother died, they went to live with their father in Karakura, Japan. This meant they were reunited with their sister, Kelly, who also happened to have a passion for Art, this caused Halo and Kelly to grow closer together as sisters more than strangers.

A few years pass and Halo turns 18, this is when she got her own apartment for her and her sisters to live in with her, this was better for them as their father was ill and it would be better for him to stay in a nursing home. 2 years pass and their father passes away from a lung disease, the girls were left feeling empty and alone, all they had was each other.

As a way to cope with the pain, Kelly and Halo would draw together, they drew all day, almost every day for 6 months, by then, it would be time for Halo to get a job so she can support herself and her sisters. After months of searching she stumbled across an opening position for an Art Teacher. Halo, having such a strong passion for art throughout her years of using it as an escape, happily applied for the convenient job. Upon receiving a teaching position at Karakura High, Halo was happy with where her life was going, she had loving sisters, a great job with wonderful co-workers, amazing friends, and a beautiful apartment.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Halo Chelov
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs.
Given Name(s):
Halo Sugimoto
Preferred Name: Halo

Age (Minimum is 27): 27
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Married

Nationality: German-Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): 2

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Teaching, Art
Minors: Dance, Photography

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: German

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Attachments

• upload_2021-7-1_11-31-48.png
    upload_2021-7-1_11-31-48.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Art Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Please note:
Upon joining the Teacher faction, you will receive the role of Untrained Teacher (UT); only once you've completed training will you be newly qualified and authorized to independently host a class.

Users who are viewing this thread