players online

Denied Art Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Level 0
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (In Game Name):QueenCandyKat
Previous bans:Abusing glitches (Sorry! on old server)

Describe your activity on the server: Everyday at 3:00pm to 4:00pm and on weekends any time

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No but I can get one

Do you have a microphone? Not yet

List your current and past applications: this one

What is your motivation for applying?: I want to teach people and make them happy

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):Teaching my classmates in school

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name):Ms. Candy
Your Teachers In Game Age: 26
Teachers Subject: Art

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes and I understand it

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would make the teachers more interactive with the students

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.
These are thing about teachers i know .
The annual salary teachers get is $55,000 so 50% could get less and more. Teachers are people who are paid to teach students thing that they need to know or they don't know know.They also teach manners and common sence from punishing them they understand what they did wrong.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
Teachers are important in the schoolrp because you need people to teach the schoolrp students and handle them.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
My character is friendly ,and positive a loyal person and wants the best for others in life. My character is different from other people because she love art. My character has black hair brown eyes and likes to wear pink.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:Scold them and keep a eye on them if they do anything wrong

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?I would give them a warning if they still don't listen I'll give them detention

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? I will act like a teacher and relax a bit

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom. /me grade home work
/me take out textbook /me hand out classwork /me had out home work /me help with work

BACKSTORY

She was born in New York and her family are Chinese . They didn't have a lot of money but they put most of it on her education. So she went to a private school and her first teacher was her role model so she set her role to be a good teacher as well when she grows up.

Additional notes about your application (if any):

I take this serious so I wouldn't try to do any thing wrong and I'm loyal to anybody that I know. Im also nervous Im praying that you chose me.

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
BACKSTORY

She was born in New York and her family are Chinese . They didn't have a lot of money but they put most of it on her education. So she went to a private school and her first teacher was her role model so she set her role to be a good teacher as well when she grows up.
Your backstory must be at least 300 words, denied. Feel free to re-apply in 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread