mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Arthur Police Application

UpK

Level 3
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): IdkRP (main)

Previous bans: N/A

Describe your activity on the server: As of right now in our current times I am extremely active and almost always able to be on, I have two accounts that I jump between but I am applying on my main. Once school starts again I'm unsure of what my schedule would look like, but I am sure I would be home by 5pm PST every school day and have all my work done, and that would leave me the rest of the day to be on SRP.

Which timezone are you in? PST

Do you have Discord? Yes, Addi!#9109

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: Yes, I have a mic and I am pretty open to conversation if needed, there is never a time where I can't join a call or where I have to be mute.

List your current and past applications:
[Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/dr-bellerose.22014/
[Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/repost-college-application.21599/
[Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.18274/
[Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.18726/

[Denied] https://schoolrp.net/threads/news-reporter-smirnov.20426/

What is your motivation for applying?:
I want to broaden my roleplay experience by getting a job and learning things from it. I've had my eyes my the KPD for awhile and I had hoped to make contact when I was in EMS. Another reason is I have several connections within the KPD including some police investigators. To list more reasons, I have always been interested in the police work on the server, it seems as if they never have a break, I feel like some people would see this as a negative, but I see it as an opportunity to prove myself infront of my co-workers. I also would overall like to meet others and speak with them, that is one of the biggest aspects I enjoy in SRP and their selection of jobs.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Yes, I understand the basic laws and their punishments for the most part such as; Gang Affiliation, Racketeering, Reckless driving, Underage drinking, Murder, Arson (I don't think this is a thing anymore), theft, breaking into private property, breaking into government property, and many more that I do not know the name of yet.

What are the Police ranks?
-Police-Cadet
, this is where every officer starts, but can patrol with others
-Patrol-Officer, taking baby steps, more trusted.
-Police-Corporal, This is where you decide the branch you are going into.

-Police-Sergeant
-Police-Lieutenant, Considered a higher up in their branch
-Police-Captain, second in command, aka second highest
-Police-Commissioner, The person at the very top of the force about everyone.

-Detective Constable
, A step towards becoming a full fledged detective
-Detective Sergeant, are above Trainee's and will lead them
-Detective Chief-Inspector, highest in their branch, very high role
-Detective Superintendent, This is the one person that's at the top and the lead of the detectives.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? Police work can vary from many things, sometimes you're not even out in the field but doing paperwork or watching CCTV's. Other times you go on patrols with your higher ups, and maybe get a tip on the whereabouts of a gangRPers apartment and you go raid their place, searching for weapons. Overall I feel like I have minimal knowledge of the events that go on within the KPD and I'd like to learn about the ones not known to public.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? Police are extremely important to SRP for many reasons, one of these reasons is to maintain the crime within Karakura, they protect the citizens from anything illegal and bring justice to the underground world. Another reason police are important is so there is an organized system to classify the different levels of crime and to be protectors of the innocent in Karakura.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes, I understand one slip up can lead to me being demoted to a lower rank or even being removed from the KPD, I intend to try my best while in the KPD so this will not happen to me.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Yes, I plan to dedicate all my time to my police account and on achieving the highest possible rank within the force, I wanted to join the KPD so I can experience the ups and downs of the ranking system and the many rp experiences that this job brings.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? Yes, I understand that if I am online, even if I'm on my alt I will switch to my officer account and attend the training, I understand there are no excuses for missing a training unless I have filled out an inactivity log and it has been accepted. I completely agree to these terms and intend to make it to every possible training, and hopefully be able to be the one leading the training one day.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? Yes, I understand that people will be disrespectful towards me icly and oocly in certain situations and I am prepared to face the toxicity and arguments throughout my roleplay as a cop.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique? Arthur LeClair is a average sized male that's in great shape for a 39 year old. He is fast on his feet and in the water, he has lots of experience in the work force and knows when to get serious.

What he's like on and off the job? On the job he is respectful towards his higher-ups and very serious, he knows when to lower his guard down and crack a joke in the work place along with knowing when to get serious. Off the job Arthur enjoys being with his family and he rarely drinks, at home he has multiple kids and enjoys doing side jobs, like the one he has at Lumine.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future? Arthur is an extreme optimist and is always happy to meet new people and work for others, as an EMS and security at a store, he loves his co-workers and treats them like family. As far as plans for the future, Arthur wants to provide for his family along with making sure the future of Karakura is safe in the hands of the next generations.

BACKSTORY

Arthur L. LeClair was born and raised in a mildly populated city in Russia where he attended a regular public school learning the Russian language and culture. During those memorable years, Arthur met his ex-wife Laura Bellerose. They were the love birds throughout high school and made many memories together. Once senior year came around, they both decided to learn the Japanese language together and run away to Japan to start a new life together. After they left their hometown in Russia, they both applied to Karakura College. There Arthur majored in Criminology and Forensic Science. He also minored in Psychology and Social Work. Once they both graduated Arthur proposed to Laura and soon after they got married. After their marriage, Arthur applied to become staff for the Karakura Hospital. Once he applied, he was accepted almost right away.

After a few years of working for the Hospital, Arthur and his wife were expecting their first baby, a baby boy. They decided to name the boy Lyon. Then, fast forward a few more years, Laura was expecting again but this time she was expecting twins, two girls. They named those two girls Ryley and Elaine. After raising his children he became extremely busy in the hospital that he barely had any time for his own family. His work hours were only during the day and he would come back home to his whole family sleeping. Laura eventually had enough of it and decided to divorce Arthur. This made Arthur fall into a deep depression since they were supposed to start a new life together. It broke him apart.

Now, he was just alone with kids he barely visited. After getting divorced, he quit his job at the hospital and decided to just hang low and work for a local shop to keep himself alive. Fast forward a few years later, he’s now 39 and is looking to regain his life back before its too late. He grew a big interest in the Karakura Police Department and decided he would apply. Ever since he moved to Japan he’s only re-visited his hometown once and that was to reassure his family that he would be alright. After Laura left him, he never really got interested in any other woman since he still loved Laura. He loves his children so much but every time he sees them they all remind him of Laura and it pains him. Even though his wife left him, he still decided to join a family within Karakura to get his mind off of everything. He decided the LeClair family and is greatly adored by all of the younger members.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Arthur L. LeClair

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): N/A

Preferred Name: Arthur

IC Phone number: 176-234-533

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: N/A

Nationality: Russian

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 3

Working Experience: Arthur was a EMS for a year before attempting to switch positions and become an officer, it took him years of training just to get to the level of people 10 years younger than him. During his training he got a job at the store 'Lumine' to pay for his everyday fees and for his families benifits.

Academic Degree:
Masters

Year of Graduation: 2019

Major(s): Criminology, Forensic Science

Minor(s): Psychology, Social Work

Native Languages: Russian

Other Languages: Japanese, French

Note: I'm having this issue where I have the 'Loading Terrain' screen for 10-20 seconds then I get 'Disconnected', there is only one solution and that is if I /spawn before logging off, If I forget to do this I have to have someone tp me to spawn when I'm loading in. I know this can be an issue if I join the KPD since you're supposed to log off in a specific area as an officer, I am also aware that it can be dangerous running from spawn to the KPD and If on the chance I do get accepted, I wanted to make it known that I wouldn't be able to log in that room, and It would be nice If a warp to the room would be made for me and others. Sorry for any inconvenience and I understand If this causes my application to get denied.

Update:
I have sort of found a fix to this issue, so far I have figured out I can load into the game out of '/Spawn' in 1.12.2 the only issue to this is that the textures for srp don't work in 1.12.2 even If I create a .zip and put it in my resource packs folder. As of now if I forget to '/spawn' before I get off I load in on 1.12.2 '/spawn' my account, then reload on 1.13.2 so I can use the textures.

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After holding a vote between the officers of the KPD, we’ve come to a decision that you’ll be brought on as a cadet. Make sure to check the police discord upon seeing this.

Users who are viewing this thread