ArtificialRP

Level 0

1723219431114.png

IGN (In-Game Name):
ArtificialRP

What is your discord username?
Artificialrp

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the SRP server is a solid 8 out of 10, I'm on SRP quite frequently throughout the week. I would say on average 5-6 days.

What is your timezone?:
My timezone is PST.

List your current and past applications:
Language Application [ Russian ] - ACCEPTED
Crime Clinic Application - PENDING

List your current roles on the server:

Just the average Grade-12 roles.

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I'm not going to lie, I have not had many opportunities to expand on my roleeplay experiences. Here in SRP, I majorly have Crime and GangRP experiences. However, I am looking to expand and move in a different direction with my participations. Hopefully gaining the occupational roleplay experience.

What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation for applying is to gain a new side to roleplay experience. None of my characters have ever been city workers. I’m looking to create something new, to enhance a more enjoyable experience for myself in SRP :). Plus, I have always found an interest in the medical field, which I am currently studying within.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist): Psychiatrist.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
Quite a bit I'd say! I'm currently studying to pursue the medical field myself, so my knowledge on hospital work varies. Just a few things I feel I know pretty confidently will be listed below!
- The duties of each role / position of employment.
- The responsibility & experience that comes with medical positions.
- Medical Procedures.
- Necessary and appropriate treatments & prescription usage.
- Hospital Machinery use.

There are three main categories of hospital knowledge:
Organizational Knowledge

All about how medical systems collect, share and utilize information to improve patient care and outcomes. It is the data and information that’s available for providers’ and patients’ access. And often contains information collected from text-based materials, diagnostic systems, and other medical providers.
Provider Knowledge

Typically contains both explicit and tacit knowledge. It refers to the understanding and information that medical professionals have about medical conditions, treatments, procedures, and patient care.
Patient Knowledge

The knowledge patients have about their own health. Any conditions, treatments, self-care practices, etc. Normally tacit knowledge, and is often referred to as a “health status".

There are two main categories of knowledge within hospital work:
Explicit Knowledge

The knowledge that is recorded and communicated through different mediums; print, audio, and other records. What it contains is less important than how it’s contained. It can be quickly and easily transmitted from one individual to another and is organized systematically.
Tacit Knowledge

The knowledge that is much less easy to communicate and transfer because it involves a person’s ability or specialized individual knowledge.

I am also familiar with what work each position does, what they are mainly responsible for, and the ranking system. Specifically, psychiatry. Being specialized physicians; psychiatrists determine primarily physical illness, mental illness, or a combination of both. Then how to properly treat the illness accordingly, effective, yet in a way to best care for the patient.

In addition, work hours tend to be lengthy, draining, and overwhelming. So you have to be ready for it.

What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?
Clinical Lead

A Clinical Lead is a senior healthcare professional who oversees a specific clinical area or department within the hospital. They are responsible for ensuring high standards of patient care, guiding clinical practices, managing staff and often contributing to policy development and strategic planning within their specialized field.
Clinical Supervisor

A Clinical Supervisor is a healthcare professional who oversees the training and performance of less experienced clinicians, such as residents and trainees. They provide guidance, support and feedback to ensure that the supervisees develop their skills and deliver high-quality patient care.
Attending Doctor / Attending Psychiatrist

Both Attending Doctors and Attending Psychiatrists are fully licensed and experienced physicians who have completed all their training. Including medical school and residency. They hold the highest level of responsibility for patient care in the hospital or clinical. Also often supervise resident roles.
Senior Doctor / Psychiatrist Resident

Both Senior Doctor Residents and Senior Psychiatrist Residents are residents in the later stages of training. They have more experience and responsibility compared to junior or regular residents. Senior residents often supervise the lower skilled roles and assist them in expanding their knowledge and skills.
Doctor / Psychiatrist Resident

A Doctor Resident is a medical school graduate in training to specialize in the field of medicine. They work in hospitals under supervision, gaining hands-on experience by treating patients and performing procedures.

A Psychiatrist Resident is a medical school graduate in training to specialize in the field of psychiatry. They also work under supervision within hospitals and clinics, gaining experience in diagnosing and treating mental health conditions. Their training further educates them on how to focus on mental health and emotional well-being.
Trainee

A Trainee is an individual who is undergoing training for a specific profession, in this case, doctoring or psychiatry. This period of training is necessary skills, knowledge and experience to perform their role effectively and successfully.

Trainees often work under the supervision of more experienced practice professionals. The goal is to prepare them to take on their responsibilities independently once training is complete.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge the following.

1723219569904.png

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

Character’s Age (if accepted):

At the moment, Vincent is 18. If accepted, his age will be around 26.

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Grade-12.

Character’s Nationality:
Primarily Russian with a bit of Slovak in his blood.

Character’s Marital Status:
Single.

Character’s Religious Denomination:
No specific religion at this time.

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Russian. After landing himself in Karakura he also picked up Japanese.

Character Background:
Quick Lore Story | Vincent grew up in Moscow, Russia. His father was wrapped within the Russian Mod - as a known criminal affiliate. That was, until he was caught and in-prisoned. Sentenced to life without parole, for the crime and death he was responsible for.
This left just the boy, his mother and his younger brother alone. Vincent was 8. His mother was never mentally there, always quiet and reserved. Leaving the boys to primarily take care of themselves, receiving very little guidance in the household.
Because of the lack of emotional and mental attendance for Vince, he was very curious in why people behave certain ways. He began to take an interest in psychology and illness when he was 11. How the brain works and how certain situations/experiences affect it. He decided that he would devote his free time to studying the science of medicine and health.

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)
Vincent being quite the psycho****yst, is very in-tune with others at an emotional level. He's a great conversationalist, and a very compassionate and empathetic individual when needed. With his quick-witted thinking, he understands how a person should be dealt with for the benefit of all. Vincent chose this focus because of his past. He strives to share the knowledge he has gained with as many people as he can. With the hope that he is saving a child from absence parental figures, just as he had growing up.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
None.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
He had an intern position back in Russia, where he was studying to someday become licensed in his practice. No medical experience in Karakura, yet.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

No.

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Vincent is a Russian man with a strong and commanding appearance. He stands at an astounding height of 6’3. A lean but muscular build would be visible. His smooth skin being a warm tan, contrasting beautifully with his vibrant platinum colored hair. Giving him a distinctive and memorable appearance.

Though Vincent’s appearance may not stand out as ‘unique’, his personality does with exceptional intelligence. His sharp mind and keen ****ytical skills make him a natural problem solver. He has a curious nature, always eager to learn and explore new areas of thinking. His expanded knowledge is complemented by a calm demeanor and thoughtful approach to challenge. Whether simply engaging in conversation or tackling complex tasks, his intellect is very visible, making Vincent a respected and admired individual.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Vincent would likely perceive others with a mix of curiosity and empathy. He values knowledge and efforts in others, appreciating those who are willing to learn and grow. He understands that everyone has unique qualities and perspectives to offer. Always keeping an open mind in every situation, never allowing judgment or ignorance to get in the way of that.

In contrast, his perception of himself is marked by a quiet confidence. Maintaining a humble frame of mind, he is aware of his own skills and abilities but does not feel the need to boast about them. Vincent prefers to lead by example, using his competence to help and inspire those around him.

How does your character act on and off duty?
On duty, you’d find Vincent doing his respectable duties. He maintains his focus, not allowing distractions to get in the way of being efficient. His demeanor would remain calm and composed. Working with patients and treating them in appropriate ways. He would remain professional throughout every interaction.
Off duty, Vincent may be at home reading a book or playing his guitar. Always saving time for the things he enjoys. If feeling adventurous, you may find him hiking the mountain, exploring the Shopping District, or wandering around the large city of Karakura. Simple but calm things also bring Vincent satisfaction, like hanging out with his friends.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Independence and being self-sufficient are very important things to Vincent. He prefers to work by himself, acknowledging that he can handle situations on his own and does not need much assistance. Though, he does not mind working with others if needed. He is aware that he does not know everything, and is always willing to learn from those around him.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Vincent plans to apply his studies and gained comprehension to pursue a career within the medical field. After gaining success in this, he plans to eventually get married to an amazing woman and start his life as a reserved man. Further in the future children are a want. He's always wanted some of his own, as he adores them. Vincent will find a happy balance between all of these lovely things, while staying dedicated and growing more passionate about his work as he grows as a person.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 261
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, and we appreciate your interest in the faction. However, we have decided to deny your application, this is due to the following reasons:
Often times, we have to deny good applications as there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation, application detail, and much more.

Nonetheless, we encourage you to re-apply at a later date and keep an eye on Karakura Emergency #announcements for future waves. Additionally, below is some advice from our higher-up team in order to help you improve any further applications and improve your chances in future waves:
One of the main ways to impress the higher-up team is by including detail in your application.

This decision was made as a collective among a group of individuals. rather than a single individual. Any DMs to members of the faction and/or higher-ups will be ignored and referred to this response.

Users who are viewing this thread