What is your Minecraft username?:
AddictRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, it’s Sinn#9139

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT+3

Describe your activity on the server:
I play for 2-6 hours and since I have acquired the rank of Adult, I mostly just hangout with my friends and do some activities together. And I want to do more with my time on the server which is why I am currently applying for this job as I feel it will make my experience more lively.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No I have never been banned and do not intend on doing anything that will get me banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I am fully aware of that fact. And I will make sure that I will be responsible enough to carry out my duties in a consistent matter.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am currently applying for the job title of Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
From what I have seen and observed. Receptionists do their best to help every student to the best of their ability all while in the comfort of their desk. They answer any question a student has in a clear and concise matter. They also host detentions for misbehaving students as a way to enforce the school rules and to remind the students about them. Their help Is not limited to students but also is available for the staff members of Karakura High. Happily helping the staff members with whatever they request of them in a professional manner. Their help also taps into the Karakura law in general. For example: Helping the Karakura Police Department in finding a student who's been suspected of a crime.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have known roleplay for most of the time I have been playing Minecraft. And I have also been partaking on role plays in different servers since there wasn't a stable roleplaying server that I knew of. I went to servers which had Creative plots as a mini-game and joined any roleplay advert I see in chat. I picked a character and personality and roleplayed with that. There was no specific idea we'd just move with the flow. I have been roleplaying like that for years until I discovered the existence of Roleplay hub and SchoolRP a year ago.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

College student application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-role-request-sinnetic.28287/ (ACCEPTED)

Albanian language application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/albanian-language-application.30614/ (ACCEPTED)

Russian language application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.30639/ (ACCEPTED)

College professor application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/kezin-k-constantines-college-professor-application.31354/ (ACCEPTED)

College professor role request: https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-professor-role-request.31414/ (ACCEPTED)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I currently only have one role and that is the role of [Adult]

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Asahi is a very disciplined individual. He would wait for the student to finish while having a polite smile on his face. He'd then remain as calm as possible and remind the student of the rules and tell him that such obscene words and actions are not allowed on school grounds nonetheless aimed at a school employee. Asahi in his caring nature would then try to tackle the issue at its core and try to understand the student's cause of action and what drove him to commit such a thing. He would then ask about what is troubling him and try to give his best professional advice on it.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Taking notice of the whole situation he would rush to the scene of the fight. Bearing the safety of the students in mind, he would jump in between them immediately separating them. He would then rush them to the nurse's office to take care of any injury inflicted on each other. He would then talk to the students individually and listen to each side of the story to get an idea of what the issue is and what the caused it.. He would then try to the best of his ability to resolve the situation between them and if necessary, instruct them to keep a safe distance between them. After the issue has been resolved he would promptly return to the receptionist's desk.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
After Asahi takes notice of them. He would approach them calmly and ask them to accompany him to a more private area as to not cause a scene. He would then ask the employee as to why he is doing such a thing and risking their job position and their reputation. He would then remind the school employee that such an act will not be tolerated on school grounds. If they will not comply he would politely lead the employee to the principal's office. He would then fill the Principal about the entire situation going into much detail. Then he would promptly return to the receptionist's desk.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
After Asahi would walk into the employee break room, he would greet his fellow colleagues with a warm smile on his face. He would also inform them that he will assist them with whatever they needed small or big. He would then start to make a cup of coffee and he would invite his fellow co-workers to one as well. Asahi would try to liven up the environment and will try to keep the environment cheery, positive. he would also try to cheer up is colleagues. If ever Asahi is alone he would sit down at a desk with a cup of coffee and start to write in his book.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role
:

/me &7He would enter the receptionist’s space while holding a warm cup of coffee closing the door behind him. He would then set his personal belongings in a safe but near place. He would then reach over the desk drawer opening it. He would then grab a sheet of paper which contains instructions. Asahi would then read them thoroughly while sipping on a cup of coffee.

/me &7He would begin to observe the students with his hands clasped together patiently observing his surroundings. He would then open the desk drawer grabbing his favorite book and he would proceed to read it. All the while keeping his guard up to any incoming student approaching him

/me &7He would notice the student approaching him. In swift but elegant motion his put down his book that he was reading and he would sit up in a professional manner. He'd then look at the student with a bright warm smile, and he'd say: &f"Hello, how may I be of assistance?"

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Asahi L. Higasa

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
I prefer to go by Mr

Preferred Name:
Mr. Higasa

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Computer Science

Minors:
Business and History

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
English.

Backstory:

Asahi L. Higasa was born on the 25th of November. He was born to a Japanese father and a Turkish mother. a name picked by his Japanese Father. He was born in the city of Istanbul, Turkey before moving to the prestigious city of Karakura, Japan at the age of two. Asahi had a lively and pleasant childhood at the comfort of his home often surrounded by the people he loved. His father was a very important business man but he still made some time for his son Asahi. His father would often travel around the world and he would bring souvenirs from all around the world for young Asahi to enjoy. This fascinated Asahi as he got to see different cultures all in the palm of his hands and he declared to himself a new goal of traveling the world someday. Asahi's mother on the other hand worked as a scientist in the field of Astronomy. She was given the title of "Cosmologist" and "Astronomer". She is a very bright woman and a genius in her field. She played a big role in photographing the majestic supermassive black hole at the core of the Milky way galaxy. Asahi of course, as he was close to his Father he was also close to his mother. Often exposing himself to his mother's research and work. He also took an interest in astronomy, picking up any book relating to it and he would spend most of the day reading them. This made Asahi introverted for most of his years as a child. That was until he moved to the city of Karakura at the age of twelve where he was exposed to an entirely different culture. This frightened him for a while locking himself from the outside world and he stuck to the only thing that reminded him of home. The books that his mom gave him as a child. He carried on with his introverted antics until he entered Grade 7 at the age of thirteen. Though he was extremely shy for the first half of the year, he began to loosen up when he observed how kind and caring the people at his school were. He began to learn from the Japanese culture from experiencing firsthand. He was always diligent in his studies and worked hard to excel in school. As to impress his mother who has made great discoveries. And his father being was successful in his field of work. Being exposed to modern technology he was particularly interested in Computers. How do they work, how do their components work, their benefits? Coding. and the whole general idea of a computer. After graduating from Karakura High school he began to pursue a degree. Majoring in Computer Science and eventually graduating with a Bachelor's degree in Computer science at the age of 21. He began to code all kinds of programs and his coding skills landed him in a prestigious company and he served the company for 6 years. He eventually quit his job after being a model employee so he can pursue something else. Asahi was very appreciative of his old school and how he was treated by them, how much he has learned from studying there. He decided that he wanted to give back to his old school Karakura high by enlisting and working as a receptionist. Helping the students reach the goals he has reached in any way no matter how small.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

What motivates me to join the faculty as a receptionist is that I always put people in front of me. Helping them in anyway possible. And I see the job of receptionist a perfect medium in helping people nonetheless students. I want to help the growth of these young buds and help them grow into magnificent people that contribute to the community no matter how small. As long as I know that someone benefitted from my information and guidance it brings joy to me which encourages me even further.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I am confident that I can set a new standard as an employee and act as a role model for future employees. I am also confident that I can contribute to the working environment of Karakura high in a positive light. As well as guide those who are in need and help grow the young buds of Karakura in any way possible no matter how small.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for RECEPTIONIST has been
DENIED.
. . .

There were a few aspects of your application that were not up-to-par with application standards

The role you applied for is occupied.

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread