mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Amane Ichigaya || Bio

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
[ > You're not supposed to use any of this information for IC situations, it must be discovered through interactions with her and I don't consent any kind of meta, nor any of this information is to be asked OOCly, however feel free to DM me on discord if you want know perms! @suu!#5775. < ]

1 (2).png

[ASHLEY ICHIGAYA TAIYOKO'S BIOGRAPHY]

bi.png
┏━──────────────────────────────────╮
[バジック情報/Basic Information]
┃➥<!> 合法の名前/Legal Name <!>
┃Ashley Ichigaya Wakamiya
┃➥
<!> 養家名/Adoptive Name <!>
┃Ashley Ichigaya Taiyoko Aburaya [English]
┃Amane Ichigaya Taiyoko Aburaya [English/New Name]
┃アーシリー市ヶ谷たいよこ油谷 [日本語/Japanese]
┃愛音市ケ谷たいよこ 油谷[日本語/Japanese/New Name]

┃➥
<!> 年令/Age <!>
┃20歳 years old
┃➥
<!> 丈/Height <!>
┃5'9"
┃➥
<!> 体重/Weight <!>
┃112 lbs
┃➥
<!> 偽名/Alias <!>
┃Ash, Ashu, Rii
┃➥
<!> 性別//Gender <!>
┃女性/Female
┃➥
<!> 皮膚のトーン/Skin Tone <!>
┃White/Caucasian
┃➥
<!> 係属/Affiliations <!>
┃大学生/College Student
┃たいよこ家/Taiyoko Family
クーフクメイドカフェ/Kufuku Maid Cafe - Maid
┃La Casa Nostra/LCN - Employee
┃あまや家/Amaya Family

大学生徒会/College Council - Councilor
┃油谷家/Aburaya Family

┃➥<!> 誕生日/Birthday <!>
┃February 1st, 2000
┃➥
<!> 関係のステータス/Relationship <!>
┃シングル/Single
┃➥
<!> 宗教/Religion <!>
┃None, however she does believe there is an entity that has created
┃the whole universe.

┃➥
<!> 出身地//Birthplace <!>
┃West Virginia, United States of America
┃➥
<!> 性的指向/Sexual Orientation <!>
┃レズビアン/Lesbian
┗━
──────────────────────────────────
↓ (()) ↓
· · · · · · · · · · · ·
. . . . . . ╰╮˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗╭╯. . . . . . .
• ° ✹ ✹ ✹ ° •

╭═──────────────────═⌘═──────────────────═╮
bi2.png
╭─ ───∆ ~ ~ ∆─── ─╮
[ アーシリーの自身/Ashley's Self ]
╰─ ───∆ ~ ~ ∆─── ─╯

┏━┅┅┄┄┉┉┄┄┉┉┄⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┉┄┄┉┄┄┉┉━┓
[ 物理的な見た目/Physical Appearance ]
┗━┅┅┄┄┄┉┄⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┉━┛
A blonde girl would appear before your eyes, standing at 5’9”. Her odd American accent while speaking Japanese would make her sound as a newbie, however she actually understands it. As you walk past her, you’d see a white blouse with long sleeves covering her top with a way too small skirt; a precious jewel would hang from it and would be easily visible.With that, the smell of strawberries and cigarettes would accompany her everywhere she goes; her long hair would fall smoothly from her shoulders giving her an aura of sweetness. With her blonde hair, brown eyes would complement her appearance; the way she moves her long legs and her smooth and fancy movements would show nothing but confidence in herself.
[reference, credits to the artist]

r.jpg

┏━┅┅⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉━┓
[ 風格/Personality ]
┗━┅┅⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄━┛
Ashley is a somewhat rude and tactless individual, she doesn’t care of the comments that people say to her. A kind of tsundere behavior but ruder; the tone of her voice would fit perfectly her personality. She would be very sincere, but her sincerity gets to a point where those who talk to her could get to say how it wasn’t needed to say at all. While kind of rude, Asuka doesn’t like to fight; she despises every kind of individual breaking rules or disrespecting others in any kind of way, she’s had a couple of problems due to this; she might think someone is disrespecting her for any kind of physical contact or a slur that was actually supposed to be a joke. Ashley herself can also be a little bit full of herself, walking around as if she were better than anyone; each step she takes would show nothing but condescendence, always carrying a Louis Vuitton purse and a white bracelet (Shiroi Bracelet) which would be perfectly taken care of. However, when she’s around the people she loves, her usual rude and mean self becomes a softer and sweeter one, however this is just how a small number of people could see her like this, as she has thought how every single individual in Karakura is a murderer, making the attempt to gain her trust a hard task. Since Yuri (Ash and Asuka’s mom) compared Ashley with her step sister Asuka, she got a certain hate towards Japanese culture and behavior protocols. She would also be a very extroverted person, Ashley really likes to hang out with her friends and have fun with them, she’d be rather social towards those that have shown her they’re a good person and actually deserve her friendship, hating every kind of criminal that attempted to talk to her. With a flirty and confident tone, she’d express her very own feelings; she’d express that someone has completely gained her trust.

┏━┅┅┄⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉━┓
[ 疾患/Diseases ]

┗━┅┅⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄━┛
More like an allergy of the sort. Ashley is highly allergic to the flowers’ pollen.
She would've developed a depression out of loneliness as she has no friends nor a boyfriend.

┏━┅┅┄┄┄┉━┄┄┉━⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉━┄┄┉━┄┄┉━┓

[ アーシリーの声音/Ashley's Voice Tone ]
┗━┅┅┄┄━┄┄━┄┄━┄⟞⟦✮⟧⟝━┄┄━┄┄━┄┄━┄┄━┛
Ashley’s voice - as stated previously - would have a tsundere-ish kind of tone, however she is NOT a tsundere. She’d use slang every now and then, referring to others as “omae”, a rather despective and rude way to call someone. With that said, one would guess she doesn’t use honorifics, which she does but only to people she doesn’t know at all, as well as keeping a certain politeness in the same circumstances.

┏━┅┅┄⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉━
[ 彼女の趣味/Her Hobbies ]
┗━┅┅⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┉━
As stated before, Ashley loves to hang out with friends and have good times with them, either just playing around or having serious conversations. She also loves to play the guitar and singing; Ashley’s voice when singing would be a powerful and deep one. Ashley would also read books about the universe, that means she’s a big fan of quantum physics and loves to know more and more on how the universe works. She is an avid philosophy fan as well, questioning herself the origin of her reality origin; what’s beyond human knowledge? What is reality? She would also like to watch movies and play videogames, but she doesn’t like Japanese anime.

┏━┅┅┄┄┄┉━
⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉━┄┄┉━
[ 彼女の欠点と中毒/Flaws & Addictions ]
┄┄┉━┄┄┉━
⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┉━┄┄┉━
Being a distrustful individual makes Ashley have so many flaws, but one of the most… severe would be the fact that she can be pretty mean when being harassed repeatedly, she doesn’t care for those around her unless the third party were to show actual interest in her person. She is easy to make mad, even minimum things will make her explode, but she is able to hold herself. If we were to talk about addictions, ever since Asuka decided to go back to Mexico, she had gotten a small depression that led her to begin smoking cigarettes, she would have at least 6 cigs a week, 1 a day. One would say that Ashley has a small alcoholism problem, but she actually drinks only when she hangs out with her friends, sometimes because she feels alone out of having no friends since the only one she had (Asuka’s ex boyfriend) had gone back to America himself, she’s literally alone.

┄┄┉━┄┄⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉━┄┄
[ 親族/Her Relatives ]
┗┄┄┉━┄┄┄⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉━┄┄┄┛
< ! > たいよこ家/The Taiyoko Family
< ! > 梓香市ヶ谷若宮/Asuka Ichigaya Wakamiya [Stepsister]
< ! > 百合若宮/Yuri Wakamiya [Mother]
< ! > 允於市ヶ谷/Mitsuo Ichigaya [Step father]
╰═──────────────────═⌘═──────────────────═╯
↓ (()) ↓
· · · · · · · · · · · ·
• ° ✹ ✹ ✹ ° •

bi3.png

╭─ ───∆ ~ ~ ∆─── ─╮
[ 過去と現在/Her Past & Present ]
╰─ ───∆ ~ ~ ∆─── ─╯
A rainy night would make its appearance; the clock read 2:32 A.M when it happened. Yes, your guess is right, a new individual would’ve been given to birth; a little girl whose would be Ashley Wakamiya. Being born in a brand rich family due to her mother Yuri Wakamiya, Ashley had no need of a father that could guide her in the life she would have ahead.

Ashley grew up somewhere on West Virginia, United States of America; place where she had an average life, her mother is a rich female, who decided to give another individual to birth with a guy whose name Is unknown, however we know that he was a close friend of Yuri, then they both became more than that.

One could say that Ashley is a spoiled brat whenever someone interacts with her; noting her rude and condescending attitude, however she never had a life full of cars and money, she had an average life. Ashley’s childhood in consequence was average, one could say it was fun and very active socially. While her family raised her, Ashley was doing nothing but living her life. Ever since she was a child, she’s always liked to talk to people, always extroverted, the one who was always a good student; she promised to be the perfect girl, an individual that would find her way in life with no struggles, but as she grew up, the sweet and cute Ashley that was being raised by that humble family of hers slowly became more rebel, somewhat spoiled.

This leads us to the next phase of her life: her youth. Ashley's "father" suffered a car accident, in which unfortunately he passed away, leaving now a hole in Ash's heart. Yuri would've thought it was a good idea to give her previous husband a second chance; she would've decided to come back with Mitsuo Ichigaya; this one leaving his daughter Asuka with her aunt to make his way to the United States to meet with his old love. With that change in her life, Ashley's life gave a 360 degrees turn.

Mitsuo loved her a lot, so he always gave her everything she wanted: candies, clothing, gifts, eventually expensive phones and makeup when she became 16. In consequence, the humble and sweet Ashley was on the edge of being the opposite. Meanwhile in school, Ashley's grades continued to be perfect, she would've become the cheerleaders' team captain and everyone at school admired her a lot; she was considered by the guys an unreachable and impossible girl to get, which was her only drug. She became more popular in her school.

As her mother, Yuri didn't like it the way her daughter was being like, so she tried her best to take her back toward the right path, the one that she was already heading to; Yuri tried to make her a Japanese-like female individual. Always telling her what to do and what was wrong in the eyes of the society, she always forbade Ashley those mini skirts she liked a lot, comparing her to Asuka and praising her, even though she didn't actually see her nor raise her. Ashley was actually okay with her mother trying to change her as her father would've left again, however it really got her in the nerves to be compared with someone she didn't know, causing her to fill her heart with hate not only to Yuri, but towards Asuka too. Ashley now didn't care enough for her mom's attempts to change her, she just ignored her and she began to be more rude and disrespectful to everyone, she ended up being replaced as the cheerleaders' captain with a more soft and kind girl whose name won't be revealed as it's unknown. Her popularity continued to be the same however, but it wasn't enough. She had lost what she actually loved the most.

Yuri, who was tired of her mean behavior, decided to buy her a ticket to a city in Japan, her blue packages were waiting for her at the entrance to her home. Ashley saw it when she got to school. Seeing how there were no one, she made her way to her bedroom, a paper sheet would rest onto the bed. Evidently Yuri wrote a letter while tearing up as there were small drops over the sheet, it'd have a faint essence of lavender. Fearfully, Ashley took the sheet, and began to read through it

Hello my dear Ashley,

Um… this is sort of difficult to say. Ever since you were a child, I loved you and all I wanted was seeing you become an adult. A well made Japanese individual, known for her humbleness and sweetness; someone always looking to be available to help everyone with no ulterior motives. You still are my daughter, but now… I feel that I failed you… [a teardrop would've fallen here] I can't help but feel it was my fault for letting your father to spoil you that much, meanwhile I was there looking in the background, unbeknownst to your eyes and the reality you had built to yourself… [a teardrop would've fallen here] I'm sorry for doing this to you, but I can't hold myself anymore. I always tried to give you the best, but you never appreciated my efforts. It's all my fault for letting him spoil you that much, but… I'm sorry love… I'm sending you to Japan with your step sister Asuka, hopefully she'll know to take care of you and make you go back to the way you were before.

I just want to ask you something… Don't hate me… I'm doing this because I love you. Now that you're 19, you're aware of that aren't you? I love you lots.

— Yuri

Tears would begin to stream down her cheeks, rushing to the main entrance as she yelled her mother's name: MOM?! MOMMY?! I'M SORRY! I LOVE YOU TOO! DON'T LEAVE ME! were the statements that filled her neighborhood streets in an attempt to find her mother. It was too late though, she had gone already.

Ashley decided to take her stuff to the airport to begin her trip to this one city in Japan called "Karakura".

Now she's 20 years, living her life in one of the most dangerous places she's ever been, attempting to continue with her school life while struggling with her thoughts on what could've been of her if she only were more thankful to her mother, feeling guilty for Asuka's departure to Mexico, blaming herself for her only friend Dante Sallow to go back to America. With no friends nor someone to give her love/make her feel loved, she continues to keep her heart frozen and locked as she struggles with depression.

╰═──────────────────═⌘═──────────────────═╯
↓ (()) ↓
· · · · · · · · · · · ·
• ° ✹ ✹ ✹ ° •

bi4.png
╭─ ────────────∆ ~ ~ ∆──────────── ─╮
[ 属性と健康ステータス/Attributes & Health Status ]

╰─ ────────────∆ ~ ~ ∆────────────── ─╯
Attributes (out of 5)
<!> Intelligence
┃➥ ■■■□□
<!> Strenght
┃➥ ■■□□□
<!> Running Speed
┃➥ ■■■■■
<!> Patience
┃➥ ■■■■□
<!> Endurance
┃➥ ■■■■■
<!> Swimming Speed
┃➥ ■□□□□
<!> Lungs
┃➥ ■□□□□
<!> Self confidence
┃➥ ■■■■■
<!> Self esteem
┃➥ ■■■■■
<!> Sociability
┃➥ ■■■□□
<!> Problems solving efficiency
┃➥ ■■■□□
<!> Tenacity
┃➥ ■■■■□
<!> Willingness to help
┃➥ ■■■□□
<!> Dedication
┃➥ ■■■■□
┗━──────────────────────────────────╯

Health Status
<!> Mental Health
┃➥ ■■□□□
<!> Immunity against virus
┃➥ ■■■■□
<!> Gastrointestinal Health
┃➥ ■■■■□
<!> General physical Health
┃➥■■■□□
<!> Movility
┃➥ ■■■■□
<!> Flexibility
┃➥■■■■□
┗━──────────────────────────────────╯

╰═─────────────────═⌘═──────────────────═╯
↓ (()) ↓

· · · · · · · · · · · ·
• ° ✹ ✹ ✹ ° •

bi5.png
╭─ ───∆ ~ ~ ∆─── ─╮
[ 余分の事項/Extra Facts ]

╰─ ───∆ ~ ~ ∆─── ─╯
┏┄┄┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┓
[ 失敗のガールズバンド/Failed Band ]
┗━┅┅⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄━┛

Ashley would've come up with the idea of creating a girls band of her own as she heard to this band called "The Ashes of Eden" who would had given a live show at the Eden tree in the shopping district, so she began to print flyers to promote her band that had the "preliminary" name of "Sing Girls". After weeks of looking everywhere, she found a gutarist, however she never showed her skills so Ashley decided to discard her. The days were passing by, she found a guitarist, keyboardist and drummer in no time. However, none of them would show any kind of interest in being a part of the band: the bassist decided to leave the band, the drummer was barely active and the keyboardist wasn't as active either, so she decided to disband. Ashley still wants to make her own J-Rock music band, but she needs actual dedicated people to play with; girls that are actually as passionate for the music as she is.

┏┄┄┉┄┄┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┄┉┄┄┉┓
[ 民衆的なチアリーダー/Popular Cheerleader ]
┄┄┉┄┄┉┄⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┄┉┄┄┄┛

Before being the now depressed and lonely Ashley she is nowadays, she used to be the cheerleaders' captain while in the U.S, very popular and loved around the highschool she attended; there were no single individual that didn't know something about Ashley and how of a kind and nice girl she was, however thanks to her father who spoiled her very much, she became ruder, more mean and people began to hate her, this resulting in her captain spot being taken by someone else.

┏┄┄┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┓
[ 忠実な恋人/Loyal Lover ]
┗━┅┅⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄━┛

She's only had one single boyfriend in her life when she was 16, she lasted with him 3 years with him and they both were happy. It could've been longer, but since her mother decided to leave, she had to break up with him as soon as she got to Karakura. She never cheated on him and neither did he. Well, that's what Ashley thinks.

┏┄┄┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┓
[ 犬アディクト/Doggadict ]
┗━┅┅⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄━┛

No, it's not like she smokes dogs. Ashley is a big dogs lover, she had a Golden Retriever that unfortunately had to be euthanized out of a sickness that caused it to vomit for no apparent reason at the age of 6 years. She has a special weakness for street dogs, reason why in Karakura she adopted a street dog.

┏┄┄┉┄┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┄┉┓
[ 子供のように/Like a Child ]
┄┄┉┄┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┉┄┉
Ashley also has a weakness for plushies, even more the fat and fluffy ones. Upon leaving Karakura, Asuka - her stepsister - left everything of her stuff to Ashley, who as soon as she saw a lot of plushies onto the one bed that was Asuka and his boyfriend's bed, she couldn't help but rush to the bed and hug all of them tightly; the memory of her sister would be impregnated all over these plushies. The urge to cry for her departure was inevitable to her at that point.

┏┄┄┉┄┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┄┉┓

[ 能動的なスモーカー/Active Smoker ]
┄┄┉┄┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┉┄┉
Ashley would've begun to smoke as a way to release all of her stress for the life she's been holding on Karakura, also using it to help her with her depressive thoughts.

┏┄┄┉┄┄┉┄⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┄┉┄┄┉┓
[ 不ブロンデのアーシリー/Non-blonde Ashley ]
┄┄┉┄┄┉┄⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┄┉┄┄┄┛

She's a natural blonde, however this is not much of her liking, she would've preferred to have black hair and light blue eyes, so she sometimes would put on a black wig and blue contact lenses, along with a long dark blue dress. She also walks in her natural self, but she likes the most her "dark" appearance.
1254Rinko-Shirokane-Power-U9XB7o.png
Credits to the original author.

┏┄┄┄┉┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┄┉┓
[ 声優の魔法/Voice actress' magic ]
┄┄┄┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┉┄┉

Having a rather deep and tsundere-ish kind of voice has given Ashley the ability to change the tone of her voice like a Japanese VA would do, but it only limits to grown-up womans' kind of voice, she is unable to make a more loli kind of voice tone, it was her sister Asuka who taught her to do so while she still was in Karakura. She barely does it though.

┏┄┄┄┉┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┄┉┓

[ 持ち前の医者/A doctor by nature ]
┄┄┄┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┉┄┉
Not long ago, Ashley walked into the hospital finding an injured individual, seemingly someone would've beaten him up. A male with an injure on his skull, injured ribs and spitting blood would be there at the main desk of the hospital waiting to be attended. Since there were no one, Ashley improvised to heal him up, applying the techniques her mother taught to her before Mitsuo's return. All of her bloodline (Wakamiya family) have dedicated their life to the medicine, so it was only normal that Ashley learned a few things. She did her best to keep him conscious, which she barely managed to do succesfully. Her "patient" would still be in her apartment resting as the injuries on his head left him unconscious, waiting for him to get better.

┏┄┄┄┉┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┄┉┓
[ 新名前 / New Name ]
┗┄┄┄┉┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┄┉┛
While she hates Karakura, Ashley has been getting a special liking for Japanese culture, the big amount of characters for names and how they can mean a lot of things. As a way to express her very own passion for music, Ashley would've decided to change her name to 'Amane' [愛音/あまね], being '愛' love and '音' music. The meaning would be 'music passionate'. She thought of 'Mio', but it wasn't as cute as she wanted.

┏┄┄┄┉┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┄┉┓
[ レズっ気/Lesbian feelings ]
┗┄┄┄┉┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┄┉┛

Seeing how most of men in Karakura 'suck' and almost all of them are criminals, Ashley decided to give herself a chance with girls to try something new; something she's never tried before. Her relationship with a councilor is not going as she wanted since this one girl keeps ignoring Ashley, however she wants to give it a try.

╭─── ───∆ ~ ~ ∆─── ───╮
[ 記憶と特別な瞬間

/Memories & Special Moments ]
╰─── ───∆ ~ ~ ∆───── ─╯
In this section I will be adding memories/special moments I consider the most important/crucial events in Amane's life; occurences that would change/would've changed Amane's life drastically, as well as people she reminds, people she's given up on and people she's forgotten.

┏┄┄┄┉┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┄┉┓
[ 最大の実現/The biggest
realization ]

┗┄┄┄┉┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┄┉┛
In one of those days where Amane does nothing but sit on the couch, smoking a cigar while holding a bottle of expensive champagne, Amane would've always done the same thing: wondering how she got to the way she currently is, how she could've done better and feeling extremely regretful for the things she said to her step sister Asuka. At the time she had no one to talk with other than her new friend Damien Lupin, thing is that he is… way more introverted with his feelings. He barely shows any kind of feeling.
February 27th after school. Amane would've come back home after the biggest hunt she'd probably have in her second day as councilor; usual routine: she pulled out a cigarette package from her purse, then decided to watch some T.V. News about crime increasing in Karakura and more boring stuff. She had nothing to do, but her friend and neighbor Damien would begin to yell all over the room. Amane then went to his apartment like she usually does, telling him to shut up, finally realizing he was looking sad; that would be the very first time she's ever seen him that way. He would be sitting outside at the balcony in one of those old-looking chairs he has, looking outside. Damien and Amane shared their feelings, realizing that she's been wasting her life; realizing that she's kept herself down for too long, letting the abandonment of her sister, the lies of this one college councilor "Chloe" about being Amane's lover despite her depression, the utter change on herself; all of that would've changed her in a negative way. If Damien, who had a tougher life than hers and yet he keeps himself up, why wouldn't she? What is stopping her from being happy? WHO is stopping her from change? Nothing. No one but herself. No one will love her if she doesn't love herself. This would've been her realization, thinking of this while her best friend held her in an embrace as the night began to fall above them. She then decided to participate in the band club event, she stayed up a whole night preparing her performance with the one song she feels identified. The song that would be the final ingredient in her recipe: Avant-Garde History.

Full version because I wasn't given permission to perform it full-

She then performed at the event, and even if she didn't win; even if the one she tried to reach wasn’t there, she said what she had to say. She expressed how she felt; she would've spoken her feelings through the music. This event would mark the new commence for Ashley's attempt in fighting her depression.

┏┄┄┄┉┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┄┉┓

[ 大切な人々/Important People ]
┗┄┄┄┉┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┄┉┛

Individuals that have played an important role in Amane's life and have actually supported her no matter the circumstances.

1. Asuka "Suu" I. W
'How would I forget my beloved little sister? She was way too kind, sweet, warmhearted and soft person I could've ever met. Even if I was way too rude to her... She continued to prove me she loved me... That makes me feel bad. I would want to see her once more, hug her and apologize for everything I did to her... Guess that it will never be possible.'

2. Dante Sallow
'Ah, Dante. My sis' boy. Well, I never got to actually meet him or anything but it seems he's a cool guy. I feel bad because I tried to ruin his relationship with my sis, and I think that my apologies weren't enough... Eh, nothing I can do I guess.'

3. Michael Taiyoko
'My young bro! I really really love him! He is way too nice and his hugs feel so nice and warm! Ehehe! There is a problem though... He is dating someone and I don't like her. He is only allowed to hug me.'

4. Luna "Claws" Taiyoko
'Luna, AKA the BEST sister I could have asked for! She kinda reminds me of Asuka, but Luna is uh... A little bit more... Violent somehow? She offered to beat up the one councilor who broke my heart but I asked her to not do that... Anyway, that's the past. Just know she's the best!'

5. Iroha N. Taiyoko
'The cutest and most innocent person I could've ever met! She's a little bit smaller than me, so I love to pat her head and tease her with boys! I know that embarrasses her a lot, and there's nothing cuter than seeing her blush!'

6. Damien Lupin
'Eh, I don't know what to say about him. I mean... He's stupid but a nice person overall. While he is almost like a rock, he can get all sentimental and that's something that actually impresses me... Seeing how a person that has lived way more than me just made me realize how stupid I was being for locking myself in a depressive estate because my life sucks. Hopefully we will be able to beat our struggles together and I will always be there for Damien, my best friend.'

7. K. 'Kylie' Quinnanto
'Oh, Kylie! She's the cutest and most beautiful girl I could've met, her manners just make me want to cuddle her and pat her head! It's a shame she's taken though...'

8. K. "Mookie" Alridge
'He is probably the coolest and chilliest person in the council I could've gotten to know. Mookie was my sis' mentor in the council before she got kicked, he is the most professional councillor to my eyes and just like he did with my sis, he's been teaching me some protocols and slapped my hand whenever I committed/commit mistakes when I don't follow the protocols properly. I kind of knew what it is like to be a councillor since I always saw my sister coming back home really tired, but I just didn't expect it would be this... difficult and rough of a job. Thanks to his help and continuous training I've been getting better at performing the councillor job properly, he's truly the most helpful and kind soul within the council I've known so far.'

┏┄┄┄┉┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┄┉┓
[ 置き忘れた人々/
People She's Forgotten ]

┗┄┄┄┉┉⟞⟦✮⟧⟝┄┄┉┄┉┛

Individuals that have hurt Amane/stopped talking to her. No more to say.
1. Chloe Ito
'She is nothing but a liar. She said that we could be friends and lovers, then the next day shedid nothing but ignore my calls, and that actually made me had a really bad breakdown. However now that I'm a councilor, I guess it can't be helped to work with her, and that's good because our personal things shouldn't get mixed with our position in the council, but out of school I don't want to know anything about her person nor her self. I wish her luck with whatever she's doing, but I don't want her around me anymore and I have no time for liars.'

2. Matsuda 'Kitsune' Amaya
'While my sister, she assaulted me with three more dudes in school because I told a janitor that they were wearing masks. If she was able to like, ASSAULT her VERY OWN FAMILY, what would she be capable of? I don't want to know, I'm scared of her.'

3. Ren Takahashi
'I haven't known anything else from him so I assummed he's left Karakura already. That's a shame I guess.'

4. Yeosun C. Hamilton
'She has done nothing to me, I just... There's something in her personality that I truthfully dislike. She kind of gives me a "full of herself" kind of girl vibes. Probably if I got to know her a little bit more I would change my mind on her person, but there's just that. Probably it's just me, but around the other councilors she's kind and soft, but when she's around me it's like if I don't exist, she ignores me completely; tries to make me leave a situation in council affairs by doing so, which makes me think she hates me. Not like I care or anything, I would prefer to have more humble people in my daily life environment, but I think that while in school, in OUR council work, she should leave her hate and hatred towards me behind while being a councilor. Then after school she's free to ignore me, even curse at me. I don't care. I've known worst people than her to be honest.'

╰═─────────────────═⌘═──────────────────═╯
↓ (()) ↓
· · · · · · · · · · · ·
• ° ✹ ✹ ✹ ° •

Last edited:

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
[ UPDATE ]
- I added cute kanjis instead of images because it wouldn't leave me add more than 10 images and yeah-
- Reference for her physical appearance
#FriendsForAshley :(
I almost forget it, credits to KashootMyself for the pics <3

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
[ UPDATE ]
- Added some nice separators
- Added more images to each section
- I'm still working on her backstory, just be patient with me-

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
[ UPDATE ]
✓ Granted know perms. Hit me up on discord for know perms on Ashley!
✓ Added a new affiliation: Trainee Maid at KMC

✓ Added backstory (Her past and present)
✓ Changed the size of the text
[ TO BE ADDED SOON ]

× Health attributes
× Extra facts

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
Sorry it took too long, I actually suffered the biggest block I have ever had, hopefully her backstory turned out well...

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
Yet another but not less important update:
✓ Changed her status at KMC: Permanent Maid (just got promoted today so yeah-)
✓ Attributes and health status.
× Extra facts to be added sometime soon. Most likely tomorrow as soon as my irl job shift finishes.

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
[ UPDATE ]
- KMC is no more :(
- Extra facts added
- More development in each extra fact.

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
[ UPDATE ]
✓ Ashley is no more. Her new name is Amane.
✓ New job: Employee at La Casa Nostra
✓ 3 more extra facts added. Give them a read!

Kurusu

Level 22
_Kurusu_
_Kurusu_
Rich+
LetsPlayCarl your a whole hater bro you can't even type one up anyways this bio was enjoyable to read nice nice

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
[ UPDATE ]
- Amane is now a college councilor!
× I'll be working on a friendships and special moments kind of section do stay tuned!

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
[ UPDATE ]
- Memories/Special Moments added (just one for now)
- Important People/People She's Forgotten added

Users who are viewing this thread