players online

Accepted Ashtetic_'s Art teacher application<3

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+

What is your Minecraft username?:
I currently own two minecraft accounts within the server, One being kinkRP and the other being Ashtetic_
this is to be applied to Ashtetic_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Ashley<3#5269

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I have do have a working microphone

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
Mountain Standard Time

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do as it could be taking up the spot another person would love to take over!

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on the server nearly everyday, I've started playing on SRP somewhere in 2017, After taking a one or two year long break I started back up again in mid 2020, Ever since my activity on the server has been high! , There's of course been times where
I've took breaks and had wanted to quit, But i've always found myself right back on the server!!<3

Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes, I've had previous bans in the past.
Most of them occured in 2017, I was around 12 years old of course being immature at the time I didn't know what was right or what was wrong, The first banning was
due to advertising , I'm not sure what it was that I had advertised but I assure to you that it will not happen again.

The second reasoning was for bypassing alt, At the time I had gotten banned I didn't own an alt account .
https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-last-ban-apeal.7643/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.4407/

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted;

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
High-School , Grade 12.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Art.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I've gained motivation to apply for the role teacher, As I am willing to expand my role-playing experience, I've been apart of the faculity
team many times before hand, Sadly left to all motivation leaving out the door, But I never really had given it a FULL chance.
I've been apart of many other roleplaying situations but trying new things isn't always bad.
The character I'm applying with could as well lead up to character development, More work experience.
Some of this has been caused from an old passion of mine I used to have awhile back ago, I found teaching could be very interesting!
It had caught my attention a lot. The most questions that would always pop into my head would be "How do they plan the lessons?"
"What if the plans doesn't turn out the way the want it to go, How would they handle it?" , Of course within those questions made me want to apply
for the role today!!

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes I do understand, It helps to learn all the ropes for the given role!

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher logs are what helps keep in track of things, For example of how many classes they have already held before, How many
students were in the class, Who hosted the class. They are important so they know who has actually hosted a class or not.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Always come prepared. There would be times where I wouldn't have the extra supplies they need in the classroom,
It's always good to be prepared before class starts so you are ready to start learning!

2. No phones in the classroom while class is going on. This can prevent from students being distracted and not focusing,
Of course there would be times where you are able to be on your phone WITH permission from the teacher, But once class starts
they are to either silence there phone or shut it off.

3. Fighting , No fighting would be allowed in the classroom. The classroom is to be a drama free and safe room for all students
that enter the class. Drama is to be left outside the classroom and always to be left outside.

4. No bullying is one of the most important rules in the class, Words can really hurt someone if taken too far, I want to make
sure that the classroom is to be a safe envrioment for everyone around. No critizing, No name calling, You know the drill.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I started roleplaying around in 2016, I firstly started doing it out of boredom, Realizing that It can be entertaining and a lot of fun
I decided to continue . I've been apart of many roleplays before, I started roleplaying with a few friends I had at the time.
We always went into a private server one of them had made. We would go on there every now and then and would think of Scenarios
and then roleplay them out!! My experience overall has been great and I'd love to continue on with the upcoming year.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD

Meaning: Head of Department.
Description: Head of departments are to train or help others in the specific department or in all departments. They are very well trained and try their best to help others around them that are in need of the help, They could also help other teachers that are of course just staring.

- QT
Meaning: Qualified Teacher.
Description: Qualified teachers are ones that have been teaching at the school for quite some time now, They are to teach at a certain level of the said subject, Qualified teachers are well organized, They have the ability to hold classes on their own without any help within doing so.

- NQT
Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher.
Description: Newly qualified teachers are ones who are still getting the hang of things , Newly qualified Teachers have completed training and is to have learned things from the training time that they had, They go into other teachers classrooms and help the teacher if they are in need of some help!

- UT
Meaning: Unqualified Teacher.
Description: Unqualified teachers are ones who are just starting at the school and is under training still, They are to learn as much during training as possible. Once they have everything down and finished they would be moved up to newly qualified teacher.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers on SRP are to teach as well as real-life teachers do, They are expected to have well organized lesson plans and to provide a safe environment for the children all around, They are to stick to the rules within the server while they are to follow faction rules and SRP rules in general, They are to educate the children and to make it more so realistic. For example they could make a test for them! To see how knowledge they have learned in the classroom, A fun way to entertain the kids every now and then, They'd make up little activities for them to do, For example a scavenger hunt, Teachers in SRP has done those before . It could be a fun way of learning and can bring excitement to the children.

They recieve around 300-200k every month or two, The amount of yen they recieve depends on of the amount of classes they have hosted during that time being.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers are important in SRP because of the server being well known as to being realistic, Students and all kids around are in need of education. Playing the role as a teacher can bring a lot of experience and can be more entertaining to play as, They are to roleplay out actual lessons and activities normal schools around the world would have, It could as well teach a lot of players things they probably didn't know beforehand, It makes SRP more enjoyable to play as there are actual teachers and classes during the school hours

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The planning stystem does a MoSCo, Meaning; Must have, Could have, Should have, Won't have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
The character I am using for this said role has a darker skin tone, She would have blue eyes, Her hair would be mixed with a few colors, Which would include, Pink, Orange, and Green. She would stand at 5'4 in front of you as she would always have a coconut fragrance scent following from behind, She currently has one child that she had adopted from her older sister.

Chiba has a lot of plans within the future, She wants to teach at more schools through-out the world, Seeing how other schools work is interesting to her, Seeing how others plan out lessons and wanting to do so herself, She's willing to help others at any time. She's one to always help around no matter what the situation is , Her dream has always been being a teacher and is willing to achieve that dream of hers! , Wanting to travel across the world to teach more and more students, Gaining more and MORE expierence.

She appears to always have a lot of energy as she tends to drink 5 coffee cups a day, As the long day comes ahead she wants to be wide awake for any activities, She's one to go out a lot. One to hang out with friends, She's one to make plans first before the other person does, She's one to travel a lot.. She isn't likely to stay in one place for a few months or so, She likes to go out of town every now and then ! Meeting new people, Making new friends is one of her favorite things to do, She's happy all the time. But there's of course been times where she wasn't as happy as she appears to be.

She's willing to help other teachers around the campus if they are in need of it, She is willing to interact and get a long with them as she has to work with them for a period of time, Maybe even become friends with them! She's friendly towards others, Caring and sweet!!

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Chiba would stop walking over to where ever she was going and would then listen into the group of people to see if she was hearing things correctly, If they had been cursing she'd walk up to them and would soon start talking.. "Heyhey hey, I heard over there some not so good words coming out of your mouths and I am kindly asking you to please stop with those naughty words as it could offend other people around you. People may not like those words either, And if someone were to tell you to stop would you? If you don't want to get yourself into anymore trouble I suggest you stop right now! , I have to get going to what I was doing now, Hope you have a nice day lads or gents."

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: If no one is to be listening to anything I had been saying the whole time I'd stop talking, Doing an old school teacher method and would then clap my hands three time !! , If they are still to not pay attention I'd start raising my voice a little to get their attention.. "EVERYONE!! , Listen up! I do NOT want you to miss out on ANY information that is being given to you, Understand?. If you do not dare to pay attention I guess I'll have to rearrange everyone's seating placements, Now can you all please just pay attention"

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: She'd be holding a cup of coffee as it is either morning time or study time, She wants to make sure she has loads of energy before her next class starts, She'd start talking to anyone else that would be in the lounge with her .. "Goodmorning ( Or afternoon ) everyone!! How has you day been so far?" , If no one else is in the room with her she's sit down as she would place the cup of coffee down onto the table as she'd get out her phone and start either Planning lessons, Grading papers, Reading articles or listening to music!! , After leaving the lounge she'd make sure it's nice and cleaned like it was before she had entered .

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
She'd sit behind her desk as she would then take out a stack of papers, After placing them onto her desk she'd grab a pen from the cup that would be sitting on the desk.. She'd start writing on the papers and going through each of them, Once she had finished she'd go onto the bulletin and would soon post the grades from the assignment they were doing!!

/me She'd walk into the classroom after the bell rings for class to start ! She would then walk up to the front of the room and would start introducing the said assignment.. "Hello class, Today we will be doing..." after saying the lesson plans to everyone she would then ask if anyone had any questions the said subject and would start answering them! , Once everyone has started doing their assignments she'd start walking around the class just in case anyone needs any help, If no one needs any help she'd walk back over to her desk until everyone is finished, Once everyone is finished she'd tell them to hand it in at the end of class so they can start up with a little activity before leaving.

/me After school ends she'd start packing her bag so she can head out, She would walk around the classroom double checking if she had gotten everything gathered, She'd start picking up the trash that other students had left on the ground so the said caretakers wouldn't have to do so, She'd throw it away into the trash-can as she would then walk back to the desk grabbing her bags and then left...

Backstory
When Chiba was a little girl she always found teaching to be so intersting , Entertaining , Fun, The thoughts that always had popped into her mind.. How do they deal with the students? How do they HANDLE things, How do they plan? What if things don't go their way? how would they figure out how to do still do the said plan?? , So.. SO many questions kept popping into her head, It made her want to become a teacher even more, She wanted to make lessons, She always planned out lessons in her head, Wondering if one day she'd ever be able to do those lessons , Her past has always been difficult, She had to find a way to buy her own things as her parents would never do so for her. If she wanted something she had to buy it herself, The only option was to babysit at the time, So she went around and started babysitting children! , She then soon started saving up for college, Although she had never really been a college girl kind of type, She still decided to go, So she can start learning more things, Gain more and more expierence, KNOW more about the world, To get the education she needs to acheive her dreams, She then started looking around for jobs, She ran into one.. There a job opened for an assistant for teachers, She had decided to apply for the job!! She waited for a while of course, But then she had gotten a phone call, From the school.. Saying that they wanted her in for an interview, She couldn't be more excited! , She went over there.. And she was then hired, A few months later she had decided to leave the school, She moved places.. She moved to a beautiful city, She lived there for a while, She had ran into this school and fell in love with it! , She then decided to apply for a teacher .. There was a spot opened for a subject she had been really wanting to teach! , So she applied.. A few weeks later she had recieved a phone call from the said school , And.. She was hired, She was so happy, All of her dreams started coming true, She started teaching art at the school.. Art is one of her hobbies! , She does it on her freetime , To improve.. To get better! , Watching all the other students drawings made her so happy, She then decided to move to a beautiful city, Called.. Karakura Japan, She's willing to find a job there, Maybe perhaps a teaching job as well.. She's debating on applying or not!! She then started working on an application and is still waiting to be heard from them...

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only
: Chiba Yuchi.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Chiba Yuchi
Preferred Name: Chiba

Age (Minimum is 27): 45.
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura , Japan.

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
She had been teaching for over five years now!!

Academic Degree: Masters Degree
Year of Graduation: 2006.
Major(s): Art
Minors: Culinary

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Russian, Korean.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your application! Welcome to the Highschool Teacher faction, you'll start your journey off as an Unqualified Teacher (UT).

What happens now?
Once you have been given your roles in the Academics Discord you will be pinged regarding Teacher Training from a HD (Head of Department), or myself. Once you have completed training you will receive your classroom and access to start your own classes.

* If you have further questions, feel free to contact me via the teacher channels in Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread