Askaari's journalist application

askaari_

Level 0
. . .

[OOC Section]

IGN (In Game Name):
askaari

Previous bans: N/A

Describe your activity on the server: I am very active on the server, I often log on in weekends and I also play during weekdays. Although I always prioritize school over schoolroleplay, I still manage to be quite active on the server. I recently came back to the server and I have been enjoying it so far

Do you have Discord? Yes I have discord, my discord is askaari#2015

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications:
A few language applications here and there but I lost them because they're on my old account.

What is your motivation for applying?:

Well, as you could see from above I haven't really been anything other than grade 12. I never had a job and I feel like writing would be really nice for me. Journalist work is a nice touch to your average schoolRP as you can still roleplay as a student, but also get the feel of being a news reporter. This is why it is probably one of my favorite jobs on schoolRP.

I love writing, it is very fun to do and it allows you to be creative, it is probably one of my favorite hobbies. Thus I am starting here, as a journalist. I understand you may have some doubts from the beginning but I will do my best to become a good journalist.
What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?
I have done my schools blog kind of thingy in real life, this was in elementary though and it was for the website, I've done a bit of writing here and there but I wouldn't say I am the best. I am here to learn however and this would be a very good way to get experience.

I do believe that I will not be as good at the start of my time as journalist, but I hope that I will be able to get the help I need to become a better writer. I really enjoy writing and i like put in enough time into things make things as good as possible
Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?
To provide news, knowledge and updates to the town's people. It helps people experience things they otherwise wouldn't experience. They add a whole new aspect to the way you'd see things on the server and overall provide a way better, more realistic roleplay experience
[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:
Kiyoko Adachi is an 18 year old girl who's hobbies consist of mostly writing and exploring. She has a very sceptical personality and she is considered to be very nosy, She has nice green eyes, brown hair with bits of blue in them. She is known to ask a lot of questions and some people consider her to be annoying to some extent.
BACKSTORY:
Kiyoko was born in 2002, May 4th. She was born in Karakura where she has stayed for her whole life
During elementary school she was considered to be very boring, she did stuff with friends and had a decent amount of friends but she liked spending time inside, dreaming about stuff.

When she was twelve she got into writing, she started writing fantasy stories in her diary. When she was 14 she was introduced to creative journalism. She heard stories about journalism in certain dictatorships, people who did everything for the truth. She wanted to be like that, she wanted to pass her knowledge on to the people. She wanted to become famous.

She has done a lot for this and has written a lot the last 4 years of her life, she recently heard of the journalism club and she figured she'd be a great pick
[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name: Kiyoko Adachi

Grade: 12

Given Name(s): N/A

Preferred Name: Kiyoko

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: English

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

Phone Number: 164570023

Other notes: N/A

. . .

NukaRndz

Level 53
[DENIED]

You're permanently banned from the server, unfortunately, I cannot accept you onto the team because of this.​

Users who are viewing this thread