mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

AssassinRP | Reporter Application

AssassinRP

Level 2
OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)?: AssassinRP
Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?: I do have a microphone, and my discord is AssassinRP#7430
List your timezone and country: Australia, GMT+10
Describe your activity: 7/10, Usually on 4-5 hours a day and I usually play around with friends, sometime gangrp and spars and stuff
Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below:2 I think? 1 was a mistake and the other one was before I understood rules
Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):None

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?: I feel like it's what my character needs, he loves writing and finding situations he can tell people about
Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?: Im pretty good at writing and have good experience with writing
Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?: Yes
Why should we accept you over others?: Reporters are not something people apply for, but I think I will benefit your team by helping in writing, discussing and finding problems that need to be taken care of and informed
Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.) I understand
Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?: Indeed
Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is: Finding situations, writing them down and making sure people are informed of all situations and problems happening in Karakura

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name: Yuraki S. Y Icaotto
Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr) Mr, Sir, Bro
Current Age (25+): 34
Past job/work experience: Some employed work at stores
Degree/qualifications: Doctors/PH.D, Mathematics and Science
Nationality and born location: Japanese/American and Japan
Phone Number:
030-817-9685

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?: A 6'5 male, some scars over his body, under his blue eyes, some down his back, where tattoes were seen, He'd be 200lb and he had a muscular build, some markings around his throat indecated fights and attacks happened recently.
What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?: Im able to come out of my comfort zone, I like writing about problems and situations, and Ill achieve this by following any rules that are given
What are your expectations for the job?: I've seen alot of reports and reporters working
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below: None
Fluent Languages (Underline your native): English/Japanese

PROMPTS:

You will have to write two ‘reports’ about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you’re found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing player’s about an event or significant issues to Karakura. 'Over a few weeks, some problems have worked their way up into the city, they were happening in the maze like sewers below the city, but groups of criminals rose from the depths and fought publicly to prove who they are and bring more people with them. Death and rain ran down onto the city, A zombie plague raged over the city, devastating citizens and constructions, then a purge can to be, killing several hundred people for the benefit or no reason, but the city has worked it's way to become back to it's usual self.

#2 - Interview. It’s important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself. The mayor of the city took a seat down into the chair of the interview room, where a reporter stood, waiting to ask questions, clipboard in his hand.
'Hello Mr. Mayor, Thank you for coming to this interview, I have 10 questions for you today
1- Why are there so many gangs that police can't arrest? 'Mostly because they are well hidden and our police are having trouble locating their hideouts'
- When did criminals find their way into school staff and other city related jobs? 'Most of the criminals that hide in our staff are hard to find due to the fact that we can barely know what they look like'
3- Why are there so many weapons and criminals that can pass undetected? ' Most of our officers aren't around when problems are actually happening, and when big weapon supplies come in they can't do much without putting the city in danger
4- Where do you guys find your staff? 'Most of our staff are college students who want to be staff'

5- When did you because Mayor? 'Since the start of the town'
6- If the powerplant could be changed or blocked, how would you do so? 'We'd block it from the public, arrest anyone who attacks people inside and keep it under 24/7 camera surveillance'
7- If you could change anything about the city, what would it be? 'I'd make the places that criminals are found illegal to hide in'
8- Why do you think criminals are in this city? 'Because we have alot of locations they can hide'
9- When did you find out your city was covered by criminals? 'A few years ago, when the city started getting more crowded'
10- Finally, do you think this interview went well? 'I do, thank you for having me today!'

[OOC]
Additional Information: None

Users who are viewing this thread