astri

Level 112
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
hey there
yeah
yeah you
have you been stalking RPH art lately and seeing my custom guis i've been making
well guess what
yeah
i do commissions
woah!

so originally i would've like advertised this in RPH but yeah they dont allow that soooo this is my next best option lawl (staff don't SMITE ME)

TO ORDER: dm stargazingsong on discord

terms of service and if you don't read these i'll smite youmy super cool prices that will probably change with the more pain and suffering i endure
- no you're not allowed to claim it as yours and if you even GO out of your way to remove my watermark in the player view box i will go alpha mode.
- you can do whatever you want with it other than that lol, give it to others, make it public, idc
- you pay after it's done because i would not like to be accused of ooc scamming
- i will CANCEL!!!!! yo shit!!!! if u rush me. if u dont like me being slow pay extra or something idfk but DONT RUSH ME!!!!!! UGASIFDDILSHFIDSAIHF
- they will mainly be for version 1.19.2 (srp's version) since i am only familiar with the formats for that version but if you really wanted lmk and ill see about different versions
- if you want me to change something tell me idm unless its like impossible
- we can negotiate on pricing but that's a maybe (if i know you, then possibly)
- I CAN ONLY TAKE PAYPAL FOR OOC ORDERS AND POTENTIALLY ROBUX GIFT CARDS

basic gui: inventory & hotbar
1 million yen / 25 - 30$ USD

+ add ons (creative gui, crafting table, etc)
250k yen each new gui / 3$ USD

examplez (will update)

anyways yeah woohoo bye i'll update the forunm title when im closed or whatevrer​

Users who are viewing this thread