Jinyoung

Level 6
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

AstrxRP

Previous bans:
Clean/None

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server had been for since November 2019 and counting. I usually come online everyday and every night, trying to manage both my alt and my main, giving them enough rp time with their connections.

Which timezone are you in?

GMT+3 (AST)

Do you have Discord?

JinWooseok#9432

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do.

List your current and past applications:
Kim Jinyoung’s Korean Application [Accepted]
Kang Wooseok’s Korean Application [Denied]
Kang Wooseok’s Korean Application [Denied]
Kang Wooseok Korean Application [Accepted]
Kang Wooseok’s French Application[Accepted]
Kang Wooseok Italian Application [Accepted]
Kim Jinyoung’s College Application [Accepted]
Kang Wooseok’s College Application [Declined]
Kim Jinyoung’s Teacher Application [Accepted]
Xian Prince Dissociative Identity Disorder Application [Accepted]
Kim Jinyoung’s College Professor Application [Accepted]

What is your motivation for applying?:

I’ve always wanted to protect the innocent, Especially when they are getting bullied. I wanted to keep them safe and that they would rely on me. My main motivation for applying was gaining protection for my IC family as his family is really small and very vulnerable. Besides that, I also wanted to help the community and be involved more with other people, protecting the citizens, capturing criminals as well as gaining authority and respect. I have the passion of solving the crime and would want to undergo training as an investigator to broaden my knowledge about police work. I would like to learn how to maintain proper chain of custody during investigations and to gain a solid foundation in the field of criminal justice. This will be very helpful to me as i proceed to learn more about policeRP and add it to my role playing experience.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
As of now I have understood the basic concept of the Japanese law as well as its concept. However, I am willing to research thoroughly with the sections to further understand it deeper

What are the Police ranks?

Cadet
Patrol Officer
Corporal
Sergeant
Trainee Investigator
Investigator
Head-Investigator
Lieutenant
Head-Lieutenant
Captain
Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have been exposed to criminology for quite some time OOCly, I also have knowledge in solving small minor cases that would help me very much in my role playing skills as well as knowing the Do’s and Don't of how a police officer should act. I am knowledgeable of some scenarios where a police officer can arrest and investigate a suspicious citizen. I have been listening through my Forensics class and had basic knowledge about digital forensics, like cyber security and cyber crime investigations which consists of cellular phone records or encryption techniques.

I also believe that being in the police work requires massive teamwork and trust- coordination is usually hard to master but with a good amount of trust and loyalty- the team would definitely be able to complete a task at hand. However terminology is still hard for me to comprehend but I am very flexible in learning terms that are beneficial to me.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important in SchoolRP so they can help maintain the chaos. In schoolRP a huge amount of gangs are being built up, without police officers to slowly maintain the chaos with these mafias, the city will be in crisis and innocents would be harmed. Having KPDs balances the crime rates and helps to maintain the community to make it safer for people.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I acknowledge that I am subject to be demoted at any given time. I will respect the decisions of the higher-ups as they know best.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I will be 100% dedicated to the Police officer role and I will focus on my task at hand.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I understand, and I would take the training seriously as the trainers worked hard on preparing such training for us.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge this and wouldn't take things to OOCly when dealing with training and situations

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Kang Seokjin is a korean male who stood at a height of 6’2. He has dark violet hair with blue cat eyes. He has a good slim body build and usually has an intimidating cold look with a monotone voice. Seokjin has a keen sense of understanding, he spoke straightforwardly about the things he notices whether it annoys him or it annoys others. He usually is observant and really quiet. He has a strong deductive skill that may be useful to his task. His patience may be low, but he has flexibility in time. He values others over himself more often. He has respect for anyone higher than him or lower than him as he sees all of these people being equally better than him. He is perfectionist and addicted to improvement, thus gaining satisfaction to his job seems less than perfect but he does them spotlessly. He also has a high sense of authority leading a large group of his own- respecting his team and recognizing their works.

What he's like on and off the job?
Seokjin on the job is focused and always likes to be on time. He usually plans his next tasks in advance. He has authority and leadership, following orders that were given to him whether improvised or scheduled. He would continue to abide by the laws and use his deductive skills to it’s highest capabilities. Seokjin, off the job, is a simple citizen, taking care of his fiancee and his family. He usually goes around hanging out on the beach with his friends, enjoying a good walk at the park and having his fair share of night life.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Seokjin sees all his co-workers as role models. He treats them with utmost respects and would love to gain more knowledge from them. He is a very friendly guy who could chip in ideas and concepts to plan out some team tasks. He loves working in a team rather than working alone as having more people to coordinate in a job is better than doing everything on his own. He recognizes co-worker’s efforts and hard work making sure to consider their opinions as well without criticizing them.

Seokjin has a plan to create his own family with his Fiancee, he would want to give them a good home, a stable life and protection. His plans for the future are to be well known and be honored by the city of Karakura for being reliable. He has plans to help innocents, save their loved ones and families from being hurt, acting fast to give them the possibility of survival.

BACKSTORY
Kang Seokjin was born on the 1st of February, 2002 in Gyeonggi-do, Korea. He lived with his mother Kang Eunbi, his father Kang Jongseon, and two younger sisters- Kang Chaemin and Kang Soohyun. He studied at Hanlim Academy, taking up a career in performing arts. At the age of 12 his second sister died due to depression and their family were devastated to hear about the news. From then on, he took up science and psychology majors to help others in need. He was passionate about helping and understanding others, working his way up to the point of saving them- Something he could have done to his sister.

At the age of 15, he was deemed to be one of the Elite students in their high school, gaining a reputation of being part of the student council at a young age and year level. He was satisfied with the recognition he had been getting and that the family had been slowly moving on from their downfall. His grades were outstanding, his dreams were big, and his passion were endless.

However, another tragic obstacle had met the family, His father had lost his job at the same year. Seokjin- despite the bad luck his family is having- strived harder to get better grades in school as he continued to apply for part time jobs, freelance jobs or even a small side job to help the family. Seokjin’s family earnings dropped dramatically and his stress was getting the best of him. In 4 months of hard work for the family, Seokjin’s father was able to grab an opportunity with a Japanese client that was recommended to him. The family was sent to relocate to Tokyo, Japan and for him and his remaining sister to transfer to Karakura High.

Upon arrival in Tokyo, Seokjin and his Family seemed to be happier with their lifestyle and trying to cope up with a newer beginning.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Seokjin Lee Kang

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

Seok, Jin, Seokjin

Preferred Name:

Seokjin

Male

IC Phone number:

444-812-894

Religious Denomination:
Christian

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Korean

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
3 years

Working Experience:
Had been enlisted in the Military and Served the country for 2 years with a year of SAT Training.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s Degree on Criminology

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Forensics Investigations

Minor(s):
Criminal Justice

Native Languages:
Korean

Other Languages:
Japanese & English

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After reading through your application and getting an input from the other officers, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police-officer role.

Upon seeing this, be sure to check the Karakura Police Department discord.

Users who are viewing this thread