mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied atjayy's Event Team Application

atjayy

Level 29
phvntombride
phvntombride
Omega+

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

Activity:

I would say I’m an active player. I’m usually on every day unless I have a connection issue. Somedays, I’ll be on for a good portion of my day, while some days, I’ll only be one for 5-6 hours. Those days I will be working. I don’t spend a lot of my time on SchoolRP messing around, as I like to enjoy SeriousRP and getting myself involved with others. I’ve been involved in a lot of characters LoreRP as of recently, spending a good amount of my time with that. I also own an animal account, so from time to time, I do detailed AnimalRP for fun.

As a respected P2L Roleplayer, I l enjoy teaching new players, or even those who don’t know how to roleplay, how to P2L actions and, set rules. I was once new and didn't know any better, so it's one of my favorite hobbies.

Punishment History:

I don’t have any bans, and really don’t want to have any. As far as warnings go, though, I did receive a warning for instigation of an argument and taking IC to OOC. It was completely wrong, and I refuse to let something like that happen again.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

Councillor App: App - Denied

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:

jayy#7777 - I have a working microphone

What is your time zone and country of residence?:

UTC-6. I live in the United States of America.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?

I am fully aware and will take responsibility for my actions involving being inactive. If, however, I need to be gone for a set amount of time, I will tell whoever I need to.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

OOC Experience:

Server Staff: 2017-2020

In the summer of 2017, I received my first opportunity to become a staff member for a decently large roleplay server back on the Pocket Edition version of Minecraft. It started slowly at first, only being a helper/moderator for the time being. I worked with the staff members and those who were part of the community teams to build a better server for everyone on. Countless days and nights were spent strictly maintaining a positive role model for all the younger people there. After a year or so, I gave up that position as I was leaving to focus on school. (2018-2019)

Roughly a year later, I became a staff member for a smaller, community-like server a good friend had made. I started off in the same area as previously stated, working my way up to a senior admin shortly before the server disappeared. Before the disappearance, I made a group of friends with the staff team at the time. Together, we shaped the whole community and brought together. (2019-2020)

Retail worker: 2021-Present

I started a job at a store in the middle of last year. I was introduced to a team right off the start, where I learned the basics of being a part of something other than online. Working this job turned me into a better person, changing how I view life as a whole. I worked myself to my limits, receiving my pay raises and promotions as a reward. I’m proud of myself for coming so far.

SRP Experience:

Bobcats Track Team: July 2021-October 2021.

Sports are a big part of the structure of SchoolRP. Many players come and go; some stay on teams, while others leave for other reasons.

I joined the Bobcats Track Team as a way to expand my roleplaying experience for the first time. At the time, I was stuck doing CriminalRP and dealing with everything at that time. So when I heard about track team hosting tryouts, I was ready to step up and take a different route. I was accepted and joined the team the same day as tryouts, so that was my first step. During my time on the time, I focused on my DetailRPing, as well as helping out other teammates with their roleplaying. I learned how to roleplay within a team and what was deemed wrong.

Volleyball Club: June 2021- December 2021

I love sport clubs with a passion, especially if they’re done correctly. At the beginning of June 2021, I was introduced to a small volleyball club called the Silver Auras. We moved like any other SchoolRP Sports team, hosting meetings and tryouts monthly. As a team, we had a plan of making it to the big leagues; the KVA tournaments. Together, we each worked on self improvement, as well as improving as a team together. Even though we were only a small club, we made it to the tournaments and play our hearts out. We communicated clearly and spoke about how we could get better.

After the tournaments, we fell apart as a team. We didn’t host as many meetings, and we didn't roleplay with each other as much as we used to. At the end of 2021, we split off and went our ways.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?

I am not.

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

★ - Winter Zone! - ★ (Server Event) !!

– Announcement:

An announcement will be sent out in Karakura Academics a week prior. This allows players to get skins made, and work on any applications given out at the time.

- The link posted with the announcement will be a form to fill out in IC and OOC. The IC form will be available the same day the announcement is sent, giving the players five OOC days to fill it out. This form is for any player wishing to partake in any activities that would require a filled spot. The OOC section of the form is to reserve your spot, and to see if players will show up.

[Annoucement]: It's that time of year again! The weather has cooled down, and there's white everywhere outside. Join Karakura High as we travel to Ochiba Forest for a fun-filled day!

– Location & Duration:
It will take place in the Ochiba Forest and its surrounding mountains. This event will last all ICly day, so around two to five OOC hours.

– Planning/Activities:
The day will start off like any other school day. Students will be waiting for the gates to open and prepare for their long day ahead. Students have the option of bringing their own gear, while it’s not optional. There will be an announcement via intercom made by the Principal, directing students where to go. Students will be led by school faculty and councilors to their camps, where they will begin to set up and prepare for their day. When they arrive, they will be given a cabin number, this is where they will be for the rest of the day. During the time of the activity, students will have a variety of activities to select and participate in. These include:

• Skiing and Sled Riding >>
    - The build team and Devs will work on a variety of options for this fun "sport"!

• Campfires; Campfire Songs & Stories >>
    - Everyone loves a good campfire song! Fires will be held later in the night.

• Snowball Fights >>
    - A friendly fight consisting of that cold, white powder! Detailed actions and rolls/P2L are wanted.

• Ice Skating >>
    - All the water has frozen over! Pull out your skates and get on the rink

• & Much More!

– Lore build-up:
Every big event needs some twist to it. The Lore Team will work with the Event Team to put together a major occurrence that will happen at the event to impact the lore.

– Summary/How it will impact the community:
This event gives players the opportunity to participate in activities never seen before (atleast me personally). The simple idea of hosting an overnight trip with the school is definitely one to change. It’ll catch the eye of old players, bringing together the big community of SchoolRP.

The players of SchoolRP will have a chance to roleplay something way different than what they’re used to on a daily. Overall, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for both the Event planners and the characters ICly.

★ - Medieval Ball - ★ (Server Event) !!

– Announcement:

An announcement will be sent to the Karakura Academics discord, announcing the date and time of the event. It will be a week prior, giving players the chance to get skins made.

There will be no given application, as it is an open event for everyone.

[Announcement]: Ever wish you could travel back in time to relive the Medieval Period? Well.. Sadly that's not possible. But-! Karakura High is hosting a Medieval Themed Ball. Bring your best knight in shining armor, or simply come as whatever. Enjoy the time!

– Location and Duration:
The event will take place in the Karakura Campus Gymnasium. The event will last 2 to 3 OOC hours.

– Planning/Activities:
A server-broadcasted announcement will be made at the time of the event. Players who are all ready to go will make their way to the Gymnasium, where the sounds of Medieval music will come from a live band. There will be prebuilt Medieval tents and small attractions that players can interact inside, with many activities to choose from.

• Jousting >>
    - A friendly, SAFE game of jousting! More to be developed

• Horseshoes >>
    - Can't have a Medieval ball without horseshoes.. right?! Detailed actions and rolls!

• Archery >>
    - A work in progress. Seems like a lot of fun!

• Pie Eating Contest >>
    - Basic pumpkin pie. Each selected player is given a certain amount!

– Lore Build-Up:
The lore team and the Event Team will come together to write and assign roles among the group to create a fun experience for everyone. They will write a story about the event, which will lead to unexpected ends.

–Summary/How it will impact the community:
The idea of living a medieval lifestyle has been something everyone’s thought about at least once. Sitting down and planning out such an event will spike interest in those who find no interest in this server or Roleplaying as a whole. It open’s the player’s eyes to a new era of roleplay, where they can live out their wildest medieval dreams.

It will bring together people both through IC and OOC means. The opportunity for character development as well as roleplaying is something to look for.

★ - V-Day Showdown!! - (Server Event) !!

Announcement:
A week before Valentine’s Day, an announcement will be sent to the Karakura Academics discord.

There will be a link posted with the announcement. The form will include a sheet that will need to be filled out with OOC means. The purpose of the form is to reserve you and another players spot on the list.

[Announcement]: We’re creeping up on the loveliest day of the year.. Valentine’s Day! Bring you and your special one to the Karakura High Baseball field, and participate in our V-Day Showdown!!

The top three Contestants will receive rewards of:

– 1st Place: 250k yen per person
– 2nd Place: 150k yen per person
– 3rd place: 75k yen per person

– Location and Duration:
Karakura Campus Baseball Field. The event will last about 2-3 OOC hours, or however long it takes to get each team through.

– Planning/Activities:
The event will be broadcasted to the server via /event, announcing the beginning of the V-Day Showdown. The teams that signed up to participate will walk through a gateway leading into a variety of different games. The game is simple, but super competitive! At the end of the game, there will be a live band to play a show for everyone.

– Ramen eating contest
- Each individual team has 10 OOC minutes to eat a bowl of ramen.

– Three-legged race
- Goes like any other three-legged race. Only parties of two can race at a time to
Keep it fair and organized.

– & More

It’s a fun little tournament-like event; what’s there not to love?! The idea of having races and games for couples, or friends, to play gives everyone involved a chance to roleplay their hearts out! It’s a great opportunity for characters, as it helps them learn more about a specific character, as well as trusting your partnered player.

★ - Chain Man - ★ (Event Character) !!

– Information:
This is a different approach that could lead to an upcoming event. Chain Man is a character I would play, who is Karakura’s new “Serial Killer.” Chain Man, who was once an ordinary guy, became a crazed psycho who lurks in the darkness of the sewers and the Ochiba forest.

He earned his nickname because of the way he dressed. He was covered in rusty chains.. And his victims were found with chains piercing through their corpses. He’s definitely a good character to play out.

– Lore build-up:
As this character is more of a serious approach to an event, it’ll evolve heavily on built lore. Chain Man will have a backstory written about him, and why he chose the life he did. He becomes popular over time, leaving his marks throughout the city as a hint of who he truly is. What led to this messy lifestyle of his is a secret to all.

Together with the Lore Team, the Event Team will plan out a major event involving Chain Man, and his mysterious ending.

[Eye Witness Description] He’s a sicko.. I’m telling ya! He wore chains over his eyes… Over his clothes… You couldn’t see his face, only glimpses of his black hair. He’s a short one though; he’s shorter than me!

This opens a new eye for the Karakura Police Department. With a serial killer on the loose, they will try their hardest to take them down. They will investigate the clues he leaves behind, further expanding the event and the lore about Chain Man.

Players will be more cautious about everything. Parts of the sewers will be locked down strictly from paranoia. Chain Man will send a message to Karakura, impacting the way everyone handles his presence.

★ - Karakura PD Raid?! - ★ (Major Flash Event) !!

– Announcement:

There will be an announcement via /event. A bomb had gone off inside the Karakura Police Station, and it was heard throughout the entire city.

/event A loud, thunder-like boom filled the open air of Karakura. Was.. That a bomb? It came from the direction of the Karakura Police Station. The sounds of men yelling and screaming follow shortly after. This wasn’t good.

– Planning:
The event will be about a raid against Karakura PD. It isn’t gang-related or even an act of hate crime, but simply the anger the group of players feels towards the Karakura Police Department. The bomb is a distraction used to break out other inmates and steal gear from the police. They then flee the scene via selected cars. The reasoning behind the attack is to show the Karakura PD who they truly are, and to send a message to anyone wanting to defend the Police.

For an event like this to move forward, we will have to have every community team on track and ready for the next move.

– Lore build-up:
The motive of this event is purely based on IC reasoning, which heavily depends on Lore. To get the best out of this roleplay experience, the Event Team and Lore Team will have to work together to get a story going, as well as continue the event.

The aftermath of the event will cause years of trauma and expanded lore.

Summary/How this will impact the community:
As mentioned above, this will cause a massive loss to the Karakura Police Department, which will force them to expand. Experiencing such a loss will cause characters to fear the upcoming future. Classes will be talking about it, and every day forward will be another reminder of such a tragic event.

Thank you for reading! Accepted or not, I hope we can still work together!

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- I really appreciate your organization when it comes to explaining your events but the team and I expected more unique ideas that fit the server. Police raids and Outdoor retreats it's something we have done a lot in the past and for your other events, we couldn't see much of unique ideas.

We would love to see you re-applying soon, feel free to re-apply anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread