phvntombride
phvntombride
Omega+
hh.jpg

IGN: atjayy

DISCORD: jayy#7777

PREVIOUS BANS: n/a, only a warning for starting an argument

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?:

I’ve been meaning to apply for the last few weeks since it was recently brought back, I just didn’t know how confident i was in myself lol

I mostly took an interest in the team after I was told they accepted skin makers, and I've been told that I'm pretty good at such a thing. I wanted to get more involved with SRP other than just roleplaying, so i figured this team would’ve been the best for me. I’ve made skins for teams, and I'm currently in the middle of reshading the entire EMS faction with Alex's permission . . so :3. I wouldn’t say i'm the best at it, but i got told by countless people that im unique when it comes to how i shade them, as well as how i do bases/fringes.

I also like making skins for people, since it only takes a little bit of my time. I usually show the player updates of the skin as i work on it, starting from the layout, to any major updates.

PROVIDE AT LEAST 10 EXAMPLES OF MINECRAFT SKINS YOU'VE MADE IN THE PAST:

Full outfits (m and f):

Untitled design.jpg

Bases (m and f):

Untitled design(1).jpg

(also check out my namemcs for any other skins :3 @atjayy & luvnjayy)

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
  • Great skin examples, unfortunately this isn't the style we're looking for. We need a more complex and detailed shading style with a few different varieties

Users who are viewing this thread