mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted atkoi's Build Team Application

atkoi

Level 27
IGN: atkoi
Discord: atkoi#7205

Explain your activity on the Server: I'm a very active member on SRP, spending a majority of my time with friends of course. I've been a part of many gangs and families in the past and have witnessed plenty of events go down. On average I'm on SRP around 10 hours a day or more depending on what I'm doing. If I'm not on SchoolRP I'm in the creative server working on builds. I currently work with SchoolRP with building their new town and have helped with building their estate, as well as shops for other players and interiors for their apartments.

Why do you want to be on build-team?: I love building and it's something I'd enjoy doing on the server. Working by myself or with others to complete specific builds and being able to roleplay and see them on the map is a dream come true. I study up on the SRP build style every day whenever I'm walking around and have nothing to do, I've combined it in with my own style which I feel was already pretty similar and put together I'm very proud of the results. I love doing interiors as well as adding small decorations/details and I'm pretty good with building in a compact or semi-compact area.
A big reason behind my wanting to join the build-team is also thanks to the many SRP players that I've had the joy of spending time with and building for. A lot of people I've built for have recommended I join the build team, a few of these people being Ne0nRider, Mxxkie, and Gemilightning. I'm good at coming up with ideas for build layouts as well as following general guidelines. It's important as a creative person to allow yourself those small freedoms through your work, and I feel that the builds I have done perfectly represent that. I'm not afraid to push myself to my limits.

Screenshots of builds you have completed yourself:

SchoolRP's city

Ne0nRider's Shop

Gemilightning's Shop

Misc. Builds

(Mxxkie's tower, working on it alone.)

Last edited:

Sylcian

Level 9
| Accepted!

Please refer to my DM's for further process as we get you set up to be on the build team! Please be reminded that this doesn't mean you're on yet, but we have great hopes for you.

| Sylcian#8623

Users who are viewing this thread